Chapter 80

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm feeling bored at home so I decided to go to a cafe. I decide to sit in the corner.

 

I sighed.

 

Usually when I'm with Jiyeon time flies so fast that I wanted it to stop already but now that I'm all by myself I feel like time goes too slow.

 

Hmm. What could I've been doing now if Jiyeon was here?

 

Maybe she will ask me to go to the mall and buy her ice cream. She just loves those. Maybe she will ask me to sing for her. Maybe she will complain about how busy her classmates while she's so relaxed.

 

Maybe if she's here I won't be alone. I won't be this lonely.

 

I suddenly feel like someone is looking at me. I look outside and saw a car passing by.

 

My eyes widen and my heart beats so fast.

 

Did I just saw Jiyeon on the car?

 

I immediately go outside and ride on motorbike to follow the car but I lost it.

 

Damn.

 

Jiyeon must be alive.

 

I wanna see her.

 

I go back home and call Hyomin.

 

"Hyomin-ah I think I just saw Jiyeon" I happily said.

 

"Mwo?" She surprisingly ask

 

"Are you sure it's her? Maybe you just see her because you think about her so much" she said.

 

"Right. Maybe that's why" I said and hang up.

 

Maybe it's not her but my heart could never be mistaken.

 

Even if that was just a glimpse and she's wearing glassed I cannot be mistaken. She's the only person who can make my heart flutters.

 

I don't know why but I decided to go out once again and my motorbike takes in front of Soyeon's house.

 

I notice that our friends cars where here. Are they planning to party without me?

 

I walk towards the door but I stopped.

 

"Soyeon unnie Eunjung unnie is not yet here" I heard Areumie's voice from here.

 

"We didn't invite Eunjung. She doesn't have to know about this" I heard Boram.

 

They purposely not invited me?

 

"We saw Jiyeon” I heard Soyeon said.

 

They saw Jiyeon?

 

I smiled.

 

So that means the girl that I saw was Jiyeon.

 

"Why Eunjung can't know about this?" I heard Taeyeon ask

 

Yeah. Why can't I know about this?

 

"It's because she is with a man now"

 

A man?

 

Jiyeonnie is with a man now?

 

"Wait are you guys sure that it was really Jiyeon? You could've been mistaken by it"

 

"We are very sure that it's her coz we talk to her. She even live with the man now" Soyeon said

 

My tears unknowingly start to fall.

 

Jiyeon was with a man now. Maybe he can make her happier that's why she decided not come back and forget about me.

 

If that is what her happiness will be I'm willing to let her go even if it hurts a lot. Maybe it was my fault after all. If I didn't leave her she wouldn't be missing maybe she will not look for someone else but I'm happy that she's still alive at least I can still look at her from a far.

 

I don't know how long I've been standing here in front of the door while crying silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

I could sense hatred in my friend’s aura. I don't know but I wanted to hear Jirong's explanation first. Maybe something happen.

 

I know how deep her love for Eunjung unnie was and it wouldn't change that easy. Maybe they are just mistaken by it.

 

"Anyway. Yoongie and I have to leave now. We gotta meet mom and dad" Taeyeon said and we bid our goodbye then walk towards the door.

 

"Eunjung unnie" I mouthed when I saw her standing in front of the door way while crying.

 

Did she just hear the whole conversation?

 

"E-Eunjungie" Soyeon unnie peek on the door

 

Soon the others come over.

 

Hyomin unnie hugged her.

 

She must have heard everything.

 

"It's ok. She isn't worth for your tears" She said while comforting her.

 

"Who- who is the guy?" Eunjung unnie ask.

 

"We didn't know Eunjung. They immediately headed to their condo and didn't talk to us longer" Boram unnie sadly explains.

 

"So they live together" Eunjung unnie said.

 

I could feel her pain. I wanna see Jiyeon and talk to her.

 

I need answers

 

"Rambo unnie may I know where is this condo located?" I secretly ask Boram unnie and she gave me the address.

 

Taeyeon and I leave them first coz like what she said we have to meet mom and dad.

 

"Tae can we drop by her for a little while?" I ask her.

 

"Why?"

 

"I ask Boram unnie about Jiyeon. They say that they are here" I explain

 

"Yoongie, how would you know which one is theirs?" She asks.

 

Right how would I know?

 

"We will check each door" i said and go out the car.

 

"Why are you so eager to see Jiyeon?" She asks while we knocked on each door asking if they know Jiyeon.

 

"Because I need answers" I said.

 

"What if Jiyeon is really with that man?" She asks.

 

"What if no Tae? If you don't wanna look for her leave me here alone" I irritably said

 

"Hey, where not gonna fight because of this right?... ok I'm sorry now let's look for her" She said and we continue searching.

 

But we found nothing.

 

No Jiyeon.

 

I sighed

 

"Let's just go now Tae" I said

 

"Don't worry we will go look for in some other time" she said

 

I just smile at her.

 

I'm really eager to know what happen a year ago.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm lying here in bed as usual. We are not in Myungsoo's condo anymore. We transfer to Hyeri's house.

 

I still don't meet my parents or any of my friends. I don't know how will I face them this time. Jungie is happy now she might not be looking for me anymore. She don't need me anymore

 

"Jiyeon-ah do you wanna come out? You've been lying here for days already. Here Hyeri wanna talk to you" Myungsoo said and put the phone on my hand.

 

"Jiyeonnie" She greeted me cheerfully.

 

"Hyeri" I greet her back.

 

"Yah why so lifeless? Anyway you should go and meet your friends and your sister it's their graduation day in your school. If you just didn't meet an accident maybe you will graduate with them and who knows you might perform with them too" She said

 

Perform?

 

Me?

 

"Stop kidding Hyeri-ah you know I have a stage fright" I said.

 

"Mwo? You don't remember th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter