Chapter 78

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

We are gathered here in our practice room for no reason. Things were still the same no trace of Jiyeon it's been a week and six days. Eunjung must be really busy she hasn’t called. I'm glad she didn't coz if she does I don't know any more what excuse should I make. Right now I don't even have an idea on how will I tell her that Jiyeon is missing when she comes back?

 

"Does your grandma find's something?" I ask Suzy

 

She just shook her head.

 

I sighed.

 

Where are you Jiyeonnie?

 

The door suddenly opens and we all look at the person standing right there.

 

I gulped and froze.

 

"Eunjung" I mouthed.

 

"Where is Jiyeon?" She immediately asks.

 

"Eunjungie. I didn't know you will come back today" Soyeon tries to divert her attention first

 

"Soyeonnie where is Jiyeon? I'm asking you guys please answer me" She's begging this time.

 

"Eunjungie" I walk towards her.

 

"Hyomin-ah where is Jiyeon?" She asks again.

 

I look down.

 

"I'm sorry Eunjung" I just said.

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SORRY PARK HYOMIN? I ASK YOU WHEN I CALLED YOU HOW IS JIYEON BUT YOU TOLD ME SHE'S OK" She yelled and grab my collar.

 

"Eunjung it's not Hyomin's fault we all decided not to tell you coz we know you are busy" Qri defended me and pull me away from Eunjung.

 

I can see my best friend’s pain. She also looks restless too. She breaks down and cries.

 

"I go to America to fixed things. So that I could be with her. So that I don't have to leave her for damn five years. Now in just split of seconds after I left she's gone missing? What's the use of all the efforts and suffering I'd been to in America if in the end all of those are nonsense coz she's not here? “She said while crying.

 

"We understand you Eunjung unnie. We are in pain too right now but we never stop searching for Jiyeonnie. We are still hoping she will be back and she's fine “Suzy said this time.

 

"How.....how did all this things happen?" She asks

 

Seems like she doesn't know the whole story yet.

 

We start telling her the story right from the beginning.

 

"How ironic. Now that things are ok. Her grandma accepted our relationship. Now that I don't have to leave anymore there's no Jiyeon" she said and starts punching the floor.

 

"Eunjung stop it. We will find Jiyeon. She will be with you and you will marry her so stop. Don't lose hope" I said and stop her from punching the floor and hurting herself.

 

"I shouldn't have left her it's my entire fault “she said.

 

"No it's not your fault. You never wanted this to happen no one does." I said

 

"Eunjung you have to be strong this time. You are not alone always remember we are here for you" Kyul said and tries to comfort her too

 

But I know words weren't be enough for her.

 

She stands up and wipes her tears.

 

"I'm going to Australia and find Sica" She said and walk to the door.

 

I stopped her.

 

"Are you crazy? You just arrive and now you what to fly to Australia? Eunjung look at you. You are not in good state. Have some rest." I tried convincing her but she shoved my hands away.

 

"Do you think I can rest when I don't even know if Jiyeon is ok? DO YOU THINK I CAN REST THINKING THAT EACH SECOND THAT PASS MIGHT BE MY OTHER HALF'S LAST BREATH HYOMIN? THAT EVERY SECOND PASSING MIGHT BE MY LAST CHANCE TO SEE HER. DO YOU STILL THINK I CAN JUST REST?" She started to yell at me again and turn her back.

 

"I'm going to Australia right now and no one's stopping me" She said but I grab her hands once again.

 

"I TOLD YOU I-"

 

"Let me accompany you AND STOP YELLING I'M NOT DEAF" I said and walk out the door leaving her dumbfounded.

 

"Yah you said that every second matters, so what are you doing there?!" I said and she snaps back.

 

Jiyeon please be back right now before your Jungie totally neglect herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER 1 YEAR

SUZY'S POV

 

It's been a year now since Jiyeon went missing.

 

Is she still alive?

 

I don't wanna think like that but I can't help it. If she's still alive why she's not coming back?

 

We will graduate soon.

 

I thought we will graduate together and it's really sad.

 

I sighed

 

Please be back now Jiyeonnie. It's been a year already and I miss you so much. I will ruin all your beloved instruments if you don't come back this instant. Your bear daughters are being lonely too and of course you’re Jungie.

 

While I'm deep in my thoughts a note was suddenly placed on my desk.

 

I smiled.

 

Of course there's only one person who will do that.

 

Just keep thinking of me so that you will always smile.

 

                                                       -Sweetie

 

Since we got together this girl has a lot of confidence in herself but she's still the Areumie you knew. A very talkative one. But I like that thing about her because she talks a lot she can't hide anything from me.

 

Qri unnie is thanking me coz she finally can sleep early because Areumie never barge into her room before bedtime and talk a lot of random things but actually my Sweetie didn't stop doing that in fact she does that every night over the phone while we are talking. It's actually strangely became my lullaby now. She will stop talking when she thinks I'm already asleep and will complain the next day. That's how our life works.

 

I look at her and she just wink at me.

 

I giggled.

 

"Is there something funny Miss Park?" Seonsaengnim caught me. Heol.

 

"Nothing" I answered and sit properly.

 

I glared at her and she just gave me a peace sign.

 

She's lucky that I love her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter