Chapter 88

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm here at the mall waiting for Sunny.

 

After a few minutes she already arrives.

 

"So what does Park Hyomin wants to Lee Soonkyu now? Are you planning to cheat on your Kyul? Hhm?" She said mocking me.

 

"Tss. Don't set your hopes so high Sunny that won't happen. I'd never cheat on my Kyul" I said.

 

"You're hurting my feelings" She said pretending she's really hurt.

 

"Why did you call me then? Don't you know that I'm supposed to be still in my beauty rest right now?" She said.

 

It's true that I called her to meet up. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I need her help right now.

 

"Well I need your help. I need an extra job that won't affect my career."  I explained.

 

"Why do you need an extra job? Your family is doing well and you're not broke either. You know you can live your life like a princess now or be on a happy marriage with your Kyul. Your Kyul is rich too you guys definitely don't need extra money. What's the extra job for?" She stated.

 

I guess I had no choice but to tell her about it.

 

So I did explain things to her.

 

"OK just so we're clear. You want me to help you find an extra job that will not affect your career to earn money for you and Qri's wedding" She repeat what I said.

 

"Exactly" I answered.

 

"Does Qri know about this?" She asks again.

 

"No I can't tell her or she'll argue with her Dad and I want to show her Dad too that I could definitely give Kyul a good life without using my parent's money." I said.

 

"Ok I understand but do you think Qri will be Ok that you are hanging out with me? You know very well that Qri despise me" she said.

 

"Well you and Kyul could be ok if you just didn't keep teasing her during our photo shoot." I said

 

"What can I do? Your Kyul is so fun to tease. She easily gets jealous. I never thought she's like that" she said and laughs.

 

"Yah, stop making fun of my Kyul Lee Soonkyu" I said and frowned at her.

 

"Arasso arasso. I'll just help you then" She said

 

"ASSA. Thanks Sunny!" I said and accidentally hug her because of happiness.

 

She pushed me away.

 

"Oh please Park Hyomin. Don't do things like that or I might fall for you again" She seriously said.

 

"Mianhae" I apologized.

 

"Anyway since we are here and you are asking me a favor. Let's roam around here “She said and I just agreed since she's helping me.

 

While we are strolling around. My eyes landed on something that makes me smile.

 

"Hang on a sec" I said and go to check it.

 

"Is that the ring you'll gonna buy for Qri?" She ask

 

"Yeah. I remember she's dying to buy this" I said and smile while looking at the ring.

 

"Well that's pretty expensive you really have to WORK HARD for this." She said.

 

"I know that's why I need extra work" I said

 

Even if I have to work day and night I'll do it.

 

*bzzt bzzt*

 

I check my phone my body freezes.

 

I gulped before I pick up the call

 

 

"Min where are you?" She immediately ask

 

 

What will I do?

 

 

"I'm in, Uhm I'm in the set. We are having a photo shoot. Kyul I have to hang up now. Sajangnim is calling me" I made an excuse and then hang up.

 

I'm sorry my Cutie pretty.

 

"You know I feel like you'll not just have problem with money but also with Qri. You can't keep lying to her or she'll find a way to figure things out" Sunny said.

 

She's right. That's why I need to get this done as soon as possible.

 

I just have to work and make sure I have time for my Kyul so that she won't feel insecure.

 

I sighed

 

Easy to say.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

Myungsoo allowed Jiyeon to come home so I brought her to my house.

 

She's my girlfriend and we already have done different kinds of skin ships but right now I feel a little uncomfortable with her staring.

 

 

She's been staring at me throughout our whole drive to my house and then right now that we are in the living room sitting on the couch.

 

 

"Baby I know that I'm hamsome in your eyes but you don't really have to stare at me all day. I feel uncomfortable but please don't miss understood" I said trying not to make it sound bad for her.

 

 

She gets up and sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck and then rests her for head to mine.

 

 

I hug her waist so that she won't fall.

 

 

"I just miss seeing your hamsome face my Jungie." She said softly and it never fails to drive me crazy especially when we are this close.

 

 

"Baby what are you trying to do this time?" I whispered to her while closing my eyes trying to resist her. She just got out from the hospital and I can't lose control.

 

 

"I'm doing nothing" she innocently said but smile cheekily while running her finger to the side of my ears which sends a thousand volts to my whole body.

 

 

"Baby, s-stop" I manage to utter

 

 

"Stop what?" Ah Jinja she's killing me.

 

 

"Yo-" before I could even say it she shut me up with her lips.

 

 

Is this the side effect of her medicines?

 

Why my baby suddenly becomes so aggressive.

 

No this can't happen.

 

Think Ham Eunjung don't lose your mind.

 

She started to run her hands on the back of my head and pull me closer to deep the kiss.

 

Well sorry baby but I have to do this.

 

I bite her lips a little hard and that makes her pulled away.

 

She hit my shoulders.

 

"Yah Jungie why did you bite me?" She complains with her slightly teary eyes.

 

"I'm sorry baby. Let me heal it" I said and gave her a peck.

 

She pouts again.

 

"Why my baby so naughty? Hmm? Why do you like teasing me so much?" I ask her and hug her waist again.

 

"Because you don't want to get married" She said and suddenly stands up.

 

She crossed her arms while back facing me.

 

Here we go again with the marriage talk.

 

"Baby I didn't say I don't want to. I said after you graduate." I clarify

 

"It's just the same" She said still not facing me.

 

"No it's not. You know that very well. Why are you rushing things?" I said and back hug her.

 

She's being impatient again and throwing a tantrum.

 

"I don't feel well I want to sleep." She said and march up to my room.

 

"Do you want me to bring you to the hospital again?" I worriedly ask and followed her to my room.

 

"No" She replied and hides under the blanket.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter