Chapter 44

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

Suzy and I are here at the mall looking for teddy bears.

 

"Yah Jiyeonnie can't you choose faster? I'm bored with all this stuffed thing in here" she starts to complain once again.

 

"Will you just wait. I'm concentrating here"  I said while keep choosing to these teddy bears.

 

I honestly don't find anything romantic with this. I guess I can't make Jungie talk to me.

 

I put back the teddy bears cross my arms and pout. I'm so hopeless now.

 

"Sis, it's ok maybe theres other way to lure your sulking Jungie don't lose hope. For now I think we should go home we still have to prepare for school. Kaja" Suzy said and I just give up for now.

 

We go back to our house and prepare ourselves to go to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

 

We are having our lunch at the school canteen. It's a little quiet here right now since the juniors are not around.

 

We kinda use to the presence of our hobaes.

 

Anyway we are happily eating except for Eunjung who keeps looking at the entrance and constantly checking her phone.

 

I wonder what her drama is. It's obviously that she's looking for Jiyeon and she wants Jiyeon's company but she keeps ignoring her own girlfriend.

 

I can't help but think that she's overly dramatic.

 

"Eunjung just call her already I know you want to." I suggested.

 

"I'm not looking for her" she denied.

 

"Really? I thought you are coz you keep looking at your phone and the entrance" I said and she just ignores me.

 

"But Eunjungie when do you plan to talk to Jiyeon?" Soyeon ask

 

"Once she gave me a valid reason" she said without looking at us.

 

"And what is that valid reason" Qri ask her this time.

 

"I still don't know too"

 

"I feel like you’re just using the valid reason as an excuse. We've been friends for a long time Eunjungie and I could tell that you're really sulking with Jiyeon but there is another reason for ignoring your girlfriend" Boram says.

 

Yeah, now that she mentions it I think there is really other reason for her actions.

 

She sighed

 

"Actually I'm really sulking with her and STILL sulking even though I've already heard her explanation that’s the only reason why." She's obviously lying.

 

But what will Jiyeon do to get Eunjung back?

 

That was actually exciting knowing that kid, she's very impatient.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

We are here now at the music room waiting for our teacher to arrive. Luckily grandma let us go without our bodyguards.

 

"Suzy-ah what happen to your sister?"  IU whispered to me coz right now Jiyeon is just staring at her favorite instrument while her head was on the table. She's very quiet and she keeps sighing too.

 

Well, I could clearly tell the reason why.

 

"Sunbae is sulking at her." I whispered back.

 

"Hey what are you two talking about?" Yoona and Aruem come near us and ask.

 

IU just pointed Jiyeon to them.

 

I explained to them what happen between the couple. Were just like gossiping about my sister's love life. Haha.

 

"Tsk no wonder Jiyeon is like that" Yoona said.

 

"Well you know them. They like being dramatic but in they just be together in the end so I think we don't have to worry" I said.

 

Then our teacher come inside and starts discussing his lesson.

 

Jiyeon is looking at the front but she's obviously spacing out.

 

Aigoo

 

"Park Suzy can you sing a song for us please. You can choose any instrument you want." Seonsaengnim said out of the blue.

 

"Na? But seonsaengnim I'm in no mood to sing but my sister can do it" I said and pointed Jiyeon who just glared at me.

 

"Alright, Park Jiyeon sing a song for us please." Seonsaengnim said to her.

 

Jiyeon had no choice but to obey so she walk towards the piano and starts singing.

 

 

(T-ara Hide and Seek)

 

~kkok kkok sumgyeoseo mot chatgetda ne maeum

 

kkok kkok sumeoseo al su eomneun ne maeum

 

wae utgiman halkka neodo nawa gateulkka

 

kkok kkok gamchwoseo nae maeumeul heundeulkka

 

kkok kkok sumgyeoseo aetaeugiman halkka

 

almyeonseo moreun cheok ne mam sumgineun geoya

 

sarang hago sipeo neowa hago sipeo

 

gaseum gipeun gose kkok kkok sumeoinneun

 

geopjaengi gateun ne sarang

 

michige mandeureo nal utge mandeureo

 

apeulkka duryeoun geolkka maldo motaneun geoni

 

sumbakkokjireun geuman Love me babe~

 

"That's it" She said and go back to her seat.

 

Then everybody clap their hands after she sings

 

 

"Jjang!!" I gave her a thumbs up and she just slightly smile

 

Heol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter