Chapter 57

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Fine just for and only for tonight Lee Hyeri" I said.

 

We arrive now at the venue.

 

I saw Hyeri offer her hand to me.

 

"You are my girlfriend now so you should hold my hand" She said and smile.

 

I just sigh and take her hand.

 

Just for tonight Jiyeon.

 

Hyeri greeted her parent's friend but I didn't allow her to introduce me as her girlfriend. Then we sit on the empty table in the corner.

 

"Jiyeonnie let's get some food." She said but I didn't dare to look at her I just keep checking my phone.

 

I wonder what Jungie is doing right now.

 

"I'm not hungry just go and get yours" I just said.

 

Then she stands. Maybe she will get her food.

 

Should I message Jungie?

 

What is my love doing tonight?  I typed and hit send.

 

Few minutes later she replied.

 

Your love is crying right now coz you’re with your mistress ㅠㅠㅠ    she replied and it makes me giggled.

 

I decided to call her.

 

"Yah what mistress are you talking about?" I said

 

"Baby if you're dating a girl that is not me then she's your mistress. I'm the legal one and I'm the only one you should date. Huhu" She said pretending that she was crying.

 

I laugh. My girlfriend is just so frolicsome.

 

"Hey why laughing at me baby? Do you enjoy knowing that I suffer like this?" She asks still keeping her acting which makes me laugh more.

 

"Yah Ham Eunjung where are you right now?" I ask

 

"Why would I tell you? You're cheating on me." She said.

 

Alright she still keeps that act of hers.

 

"Haha seriously where are you? Are you out?" I ask again.

 

"Yup I'm out. You're not the only one who's allowed to have fun. I left the kids alone at home. You're their omma but you left them to go with your mistress" She said again this time.

 

I can't help but laugh at her action. Jungie is indeed funny when she's jealous.

 

"They were your kids too. Why did you leave them Jungie? Where are you? “I ask riding on her jokes.

 

"I have no choice I'm drowned in loneliness coz you’re not with me. I need to have fun for a while. I'll look for beautiful girls out there" She dramatically said.

 

"Yah Ham Eunjung don't you ever dare do that or you'll never see me again" I said firmly.

 

"Ha-ha Baby you know I'm just kidding. I'm actually out right now but of course not to go searching for beautiful girls coz I'm sure I'll only find one" She immediately explain and tries to sound cheesy. My Ham is just afraid to lose me.

 

I smiled in her cheesiness.

 

"Yah Ham Eunjung don't use your sweet words on me. Where are you?" I said pretending that I'm angry.

 

"I'm going out with my mom." She said.

 

"Oh jinja?"

 

"Jiyeonnie" Hyeri is back now.

 

"Is that your mistress?" I heard Jungie from the other line.

 

I laugh once again.

 

"Stop it already Jungie. I have to hang up now" I said.

 

"Alright. Have fun with your mistress but don't let her touch you. Remember you're only mine. Arasso? Don't ever fa-"

 

"Jungie....I love you" I decided to cut her before she starts to be dramatic once again.

 

I heard her sigh.

 

"I love you too...so much" She said and I hang up.

 

"Jiyeonnie say ah" Hyeri tries to feed me

 

"Aniyo. Just eat I'm still full" I said and smiled at her.

 

She sighed and looks down.

 

"Jiyeonnie I only ask for tonight. Please be my girlfriend" She said while still looking down and playing the food on her plate.

 

"Haven't I agreed with that?" I said

 

"Yes but you're not acting like one. You're so cold to me.. I know you don't love me but can't you just pretend? Just this night Jiyeon that’s all I'm asking for. After this you'll never see me again" She said with her cracking voice.

 

She's crying now. I feel pity for her. She should've fall for someone else. Someone that could return all her love.

 

I hold her hand.

 

"Mianhae Hyeri-ah please stop crying. You don't deserve to cry because of me. You deserve someone better. Promise me that after this night you'll forget about me. Do it for you" I said.

 

"I promise" She said and wipe her tears.

 

I'm not comfortable with all this but for the sake of forever I'll try my best.

 

I acted sweet to Hyeri but still it has limits. She can't force me to do things and I'm glad that she understands.

 

Hours passed and people are leaving the place.

 

"Jiyeonnie thank you for tonight. I'm really glad that you give me this chance. I realize that I can't force myself to you. As I promise after tonight I'll start forgetting about you and I hope when we see each other again. We still become friends a real one." Hyeri said.

 

I pinch her cheeks.

 

"Of course. Thanks for letting me go. You never know how much that mean to me. Right now I feel like you’re the cute little girl I met years ago" I said

 

"Mwoya? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter