Chapter 56

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Qri-ah what did I do? Tell me please" I'm driving my car to send her home but of course I don't want to go home without fixing things between us. Well if there is anything that is needed to be fixed.

 

I stopped my car near the park.

 

Qri immediately go out the car and sit on one of the swings in the park. It's getting a dark now so there are no kids playing around.

 

I decide to call Eunjung. She has some explaining to do.

 

That baekgu what did she tells to my cutie pretty to make her act like that?

 

After few rings she picks it up.

 

"Yah Ham Eunjung what did you tell Qri? Why is she mad at me?" I irritably ask.

 

"Mianhae Hyomin-ah" She said.

 

Just as I thought. She has something to do with this.

 

"Mianhae? Why? What did you do?" I impatiently ask.

 

"I accidentally told her that you stayed up all night for preparation. " she said.

 

"That's what makes her mad?" I ask furiously. It's impossible that just because of that Qri will act this way.

 

"No" she replied.

 

"Then what?" I'm pissed off now.

 

"I got nervous and accidentally mentioned Sunny's name then she concluded that you are preparing for her birthday. I tried to explain things but she don't want to listen. I'm so-" I didn't let her finish and hang up

 

So that’s the reason. You sure be dead when i see you Ham Eunjung. No wonder my cutie pretty is acting this way.

 

She's jealous with my ex-crush.

 

Aigoo.

 

I grab the fruit of my hard work from staying up all night till this morning and sit on the swing next to her.

 

I hope this will solve the misunderstanding.

 

"Cutie Pretty..About Lee Soonkyu" I started to explain.

 

"What?" I she said rudely which make me gulped.

 

Why are you nervous Hyomin? Don't act like you did something wrong.

 

"You know that Sunny is my cru-ex crush and that is a very long time ago like we were still kids and I don't communicate with her anymore...Anyway that’s not what I want to say to you. I want you to know that what Eunjung says is true" I'm not done yet but she already glared at me.

 

"BUT..but not everything. It's true that I prepare something but of course not for Sunny but for you" I said and handed her the paper bag.

 

I smiled when I see that her expression slowly softens.

 

She grab the paper bag and get what's inside. I saw awe in her eyes when she look at me like she is confirming if it was really for her.

 

"You could check the embroidery if you want to" I said.

 

It's actually really tiring to knit all night I'm still sleepy up until now but I feel like I can't last a day without seeing my cutie pretty.

 

"I know I'm not a pro so it's not that beautiful but i hope you like it" I said shyly.

 

"You knitted this sweater all night?" She ask and I could say she's not mad anymore.

 

I nodded at her and smiled.

 

"Actually not just all night but till this morning. I want to finish it fast before so I didn't answer any calls and messages from anyone. Sorry Cutie Pretty" I apologize.

 

She didn't speak again. Just keep looking down.

 

I kneel in front of her to see why she is looking down.

 

"Hey what's up?" I tried to peek on her and panic when I saw her cry.

 

"Yah Cutie Pretty what happen? Are you still mad? Don't believe in what Eunjung say. I'm not preparing anything for Sunny. Please believe me...Please don't cry. Please don-"

 

I was cut by my Cutie Pretty's sweet soft lips. She's kissing me.

 

It took me a few seconds to recover from shock and kiss her back.

 

I was speechless now when we broke the kiss.

 

"I'm sorry for doubting you. I let jealousy eat me" She said

 

I smiled and stand up with her.

 

"It's ok now so you don't have to be sorry. Being jealous is normal coz you love me but please next time when something like this happen don't ignore me" I said

 

"So maybe you wanna try this on?" I get the sweater and help her pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter