Chapter 53

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

 

I blinked my eyes few times.

 

Did I just hear it right?

 

She met my grandma?

 

As in the WITCH?

 

"You did meet her by yourself?" I ask her

 

I still can't believe that she did that.

 

She just nod and smile.

 

"What did she say? Did she get mad?" I worriedly ask.

 

"Nope. She said its fine" She proudly answer which I find it hard to believe.

 

Grandma just agree to her immediately?

 

She didn't even get mad?

 

"Are you sure?" I ask her again.

 

"Baby do you not believe in your hamsome girlfriend?...I'm telling you the truth" She said and put her arms around my shoulder.

 

It's not that I'm saying that she's lying.

 

It's just that Uhmm how do I put this?

 

It's SURREAL.

 

"Jinjayo? Grandma agrees just like that?" Suzy ask .

 

I know she find it hard to believe too but Jungie says it's alright now.

 

Isn't that a little suspicious?

 

"Wow that’s a miracle but I'm happy for the both of you" Suzy said and smiled at us.

 

Finally I can throw Hyeri away now. Hehe

 

Just kidding I'm not that violent.

 

"I though you really date a girl who is prettier and ier than me" I said and lean my head on her shoulder.

 

I heard her laugh.

 

"You’re so funny baby. Where did that come from? What makes you think I'll do that?" She said between her laugh.

 

I pout.

 

"Stop laughing. You can't blame me these people here keep telling me that you dated a woman whonis prettier and ier than me"  I said while pointing at our friends and Jungie laughs again.

 

Jinja.

 

"We did that because it's fun teasing you Jiyeonnie" Hyomin said.

 

"Yah stop teasing my baby you're being too much" Jungie finally defended me

 

"Don’t worry baby I’ll never do that. You know there's only you in my life" Jungie said sweetly and kiss my lips.

 

I kiss her back not minding the people around us

 

"Oh my god. Get a room please" I heard them say.

 

Jungie and I just laugh at them.

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

 

I'm happy that finally grandma finally accepted Jiyeon's relationship with Eunjung.

 

Finally no more dramatic secret meetings. This two wanna live just like in a movie.

 

I excuse myself to them to go to CR.

 

While I'm on my way there I feel like someone is following me.

 

Hmm? That’s actually creepy but if it's my secret admirer I sincerely wanna meet her.

 

Those simple notes just give me different feeling a happy one.

 

That's why I wanna meet her at least thank her for always cheering me up.

 

I continue walking and ignore the feeling that someone is following me.

 

After I'm done using the CR I check myself in the mirror and go out.

 

"OMAYA~" I got startled when this girl just pop up in front of me.

 

"Suzy-ah"

 

"Yah, your giving me a heart attack. What do you want Ailee?" I irritably ask.

 

She's just looking down.

 

"Suzy-ah I know that I let you down but I actually regret it now. I hope you can forgive me and let's be friends again" She said and I can feel sincerity in her.

 

"Ailee I forgive you already but I'm not sure if we could bring back our friendship like before" I said and I saw her smile at me.

 

Mwo?

 

"It's ok Suzy-ah. I actually don't want to take our friendship back the way it was before. " She said.

 

Huh? So whats the purpose of her asking forgiveness?

 

Before I could even ask her.

 

"Suzy-ah I actually realize that I love you more than a friend" She said.

 

WHAT?

 

"S-top stop kidding" I said.

 

"I'm not" She said and swiftly kiss my cheeks

 

"You look more beautiful when you smile. Please always smile" She said and runaway.

 

That line.

 

I'm frozen here.

 

What the hell was that?

 

Ailee likes me?

 

Is she my secret admirer?

 

This is so sudden.

 

I compose myself and headed back to the practice room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Jiyeon thinks everything’s ok.

 

Well yes it is.

 

PARTIALLY

 

I hope she would always trust me and wait for me.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Let's have a deal" Jiyeon's grandma said.

 

A deal?

 

"I will not meddle with your relationship with my granddaughter until you fly to US but that doesn't mean I already gave my blessing to both of you." She said.

 

"Thank you Madam but what was the deal?" I ask

 

"Once you are in America you can't communicate with Jiyeon at any forms. If in case she follows you, you can't see each other." She said

 

WHAT?

 

"But why is it like that? Can't I at least write her a letter? "  I said that was impossible.

 

How can I do that?

 

"Don't you came here to prove to me that your love will last?....If you come back here after five years and you two still wanna be with each other then I'll give you my blessing"  She stated once again.

 

Five years is long?

 

What if Jiyeon gets tired of waiting for me?

 

"If you are in doubt and you can't agree with me then I tell you, you should break up with Jiyeon now and I will set her up with Hyeri" She said

 

"NO, I mean I will agree with you. I will come back here after five years and marry your granddaughter. Please don't set her up with Hyeri" I begged she smiles.

 

 

"Alright then, I want to remind you that no one should ever know about this aside from the two of us. Arasso?"  She reminded

 

I just nod

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

So that is our deal. It's too risky but it's the only way.

 

I hope Jiyeon could be more patient in waiting for me coz I'm scared about lots of things now.

 

"Jungie what were you thinking?" She snaps at me.

 

We are still here in the practice room.

 

Jiyeon and I was on the sofa while the others where in the other parts of this practice room doing their own thing.

 

"I was thinking about you baby" I whisper in her ears.

 

She blushed.

 

"Why do you have to think about me when I'm right here with you?" She shyly ask.

 

"I was actually thinking to be ALONE with you again" I whispered once again and her eyes widen and hit my arms.

 

I just laugh at her reaction.

 

"What are you saying?" She said and hit me again.

 

She's indeed fun to tease.

 

"I was actually thinking of being with you alone seriously. It's too noisy here lets go somewhere else" I suggested

 

"But we still have class to attend later" She said softly.

 

"I know and we don't have to ditch them. Let's just go somewhere here around the school where we can be alone." I said.

 

"Yah will you stop saying the word 'alone' I'm not comfortable" She said while blushing hard.

 

I giggled.

 

"My baby is shy. Let's go to the garden" I said.

 

We excused ourselves and headed to the school garden.

 

"I really love the flowers here Jungie" she said go near the flowers to smell them

 

I smiled at her cuteness.

 

I'm surely gonna miss this.

 

I'll surely miss lots of things about you Park Jiyeon.

 

When I meet you my life already revolves around you.

 

Going away from you is actually really hard for me.

 

Sometimes I always ask why we have to go through all this hardships.

 

Can't we be just happy?

 

"Jungie why are you just standing there? Are you ok? Are you sick?" She come closer to me and check my temperature

 

I stop her and hug her tight and rested my head on her shoulder.

 

"Let’s stay like this for a while" I said and he hug me back.

 

"Your acting strange Jungie you know" she said

 

"No I'm not. I'm just letting you feel my warm love" I said trying to divert her suspicions.

 

"You’re being cheesy too" she said and slightly giggled.

 

"Aren't I always?" I joke and laugh.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter