Chapter 65

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

Jungie and I decided to go out for a date since it'll be boring at home coz Suzy go out with Ailee I have no one to pestered haha. Our parent's and grandma aren't home too but if I heard it right from the guards the witch will be back tomorrow.

 

We didn't go out for a dinner date or something actually there's nothing much special about what we are doing right now. We are just walking here in the park while hands are intertwined with each other. No one dares to say a word we are just walking.

 

I don't know if she's counting her steps that's why she's not saying a word and I don't know why I can't say anything too.

 

The atmosphere feel so heavy and I don't like it.

 

I sighed.

 

"Baby" finally she said something.

 

I look at her and she's just looking down while swaying our hands.

 

"I can't do this" she said

 

Mwo?

 

"What do you mean Jungie?...you can't do what?" we stop walking.

 

"This" She said and sat on the bench.

 

I look at her confusedly.

 

 

She looks frustrated.

 

"This what Jungie?" I squat in front of her and hold her hand.

 

"I can't leave you. I feel like I'm suffocating every time I think that I'll leave without you." She said and she's crying now.

 

I could feel here coz I'm feeling the same way.

 

"I don't that love can be this strong Jiyeon. I want to be with you all the time and share everything with you. I'm only at home when I'm with you. You're my life now" She said and I can't help but to cry too.

 

"I understand Jungie. I don't want to be separated from you either. I don't want to share you with anyone and I want you just for me and just stay on my side forever but that can't be. Your parents, they need you and I'd be selfish be I asked you not to leave. We will still call each other right? The witch can't stop us." I said even if it's hard for me too.

 

"Still I can't hug you and hold your hand like this. I can't kiss you either. You know how much I love your sweet lips. That would be so frustrating" She said and I just giggled.

 

I'm crazy now laughing while crying.

 

"Jungie I don't know what to say to you but you know I love you and I believe you when you say you love me too and I'll hold on to that. I promise to wait for you. I promise to love only you" I said and kiss her hand.

 

"Me too. I'll promise to love you always. Only you. I'll never forget you. You'll always be in my heart" She said and smiled.

 

"Ok let's stop the drama. Give me a romantic date Jungie" I stand up and wipe my tears and starts to nag at her.

 

"Arasso. Sometimes I feel that I'm not romantic enough for you. You always ask me to do romantic things" She said and pouts.

 

"Aigoo. My Jungie is sulking now?" I pinch her cheeks.

 

"Yah appo" She complains and rubs her cheeks.

 

I chuckled. She's just so cute.

 

"Mianhae Jungie does it hurt so much?" I ask and kiss both of her cheeks.

 

"I think it still hurt over here" She said and points to her lips.

 

"Jinja?" I ask innocently.

 

She just nodded cutely and pouts.

 

My Jungie is really a kissing monster but still I kiss her lips before she really sulk.

 

Then we continue our date.

 

Time flies so fast we didn't even notice that it's getting late.

 

We decided to go home now.

 

"Let's drive you home now" She said.

 

"No, let's go to your house first. I can drive my car home" I said because we are using my car right now.

 

"Arasso. Your wish is my command my princess" She said trying to be romantics but I can't help but laugh.

 

"Yah. If I'm trying to be romantic you only laugh at me" She said and start driving.

 

"Coz you are really cute my Jungie" I said.

 

"Fine. At least I made you laugh" She said and smiles proudly.

 

After a few minutes’ drive we reach Jungie's house.

 

"You wanna come in" She ask and smile and I really know what’s the meaning of that smile.

 

I just shook my head and she pout

 

"Jungie if I go inside your house I'm sure I'll be not able to go home" I said.

 

"Arasso just drive carefully my honey. Call me when you got home." She said and go out the car.

 

I waited for her to go inside her house.

 

Jungie is so cute.

 

She open's their house's door and my eyes widen when a girl jumps on my Jungie and hug her tight and seems like Jungie is enjoying it too.

 

Crap.

 

Who is that girl?

 

That's not her mom obviously.

 

I just start my engine and drive home as fast as I can.

 

I'm annoyed right now who is that girl?

 

Why is she hugging my Jungie? And why my Jungie is so happy to see her?

 

I got home and change then go to my bed.

 

I didn't call Jungie. She may be enjoying that girls company.

 

I close my eyes and cover my whole body with blanket.

 

But I just put it out later on.

 

Maybe you are just thinking too much Jiyeon.

 

What if it's just her cousin?

 

But I don't remember Jungie having one? Or does she have?

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"Hello" I pick up my phone without looking whoever is calling.

 

"Baby are you home now? Why you didn't call me I'm worried?"

 

It's Jungie.

 

Should I ask her about that girl?

 

But what if she thinks that I don't trust her?

 

"U-uhm yeah. Mianhae Jungie I'm sleepy now I forgot." I just said.

 

"Oh my baby is tired. Have some rest now. I love you" she said.

 

"Yeah you should too and I love you too" I replied.

 

"Jungie let me sleep here with you" I heard a girl's voice from the other line and I immediately hang up coz I think Jungie just forgot to do so

 

WAHHH sleep together with my Jungie?

 

Who is that girl really?

 

Gosh I hate it so much I unknowingly throw my phone on the wall and of course it brokes.

 

CRAP MY STUPID PHONE.

 

I go to Suzy's room. I need someone to talk too before I got totally crazy.

 

I barge in her room. It's so dark in here.

 

Is that sister of mine not yet home? It's already midnight.

 

I go downstairs.

 

And notice that it's raining outside

 

Where are you now Park Suzy?

 

Don't you know that it's already late?

 

I decided to wait for her since I can't sleep.

 

After an hour I saw her enter the house.

 

"What time is it young lady?" I ask while crossing my arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter