Chapter 30

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

Qri and I decided to go home since I could see that she really wanna go home.

 

I'm already thankful that she go out with me even though she always tend to stay at home on sunday.

 

It's 3pm now but I steal don't want to go home so I decided to go to my cousin's house instead.

 

When I get there I immediately go to her room without knocking.

 

"Annyeong Sso" I greeted her and she is just sitting on her bed looking so down.

 

"What's up with the long face?" I ask her and she sighed

 

"Boram and I had a fight" she said.

 

"So? You two always does like Tom and Jerry What's so new about it?" I said

 

"It's not like those childish fights it's serious this time" she said looking very sad.

 

"Woah, now that was really new, why did you two fight?" I ask and she explained to me everything.

 

It's very rare for this two to fight like this well, actually this is the first time.

 

"So to make the long story short  you two fight because you got jealous over the gym trainer" I said then laugh and she just pout and keep quiet.

 

"You also said that she came here to talk to you but you didn't talk to her and now your looking like that. Paboya? I think it's your fault. If you talk to her maybe you guys were OK now" I said.

 

"I don't know how to face her it's awkward and would I say to her Hey Boram I walk out because I got jealous. It's not that easy." She said looking so frustrated.

 

" By the way why are you here?" She ask changing the topic.

 

I lay on her bed.

 

"Well I had a date with Qri today. It's still early so I decided to come here." I explained.

 

"MWO? Did I just heard you right Park Hyomin? You had a date with Qri? As in uri Lee Qri?" She said in a bit high toned out of shock.

 

"Sheez there no other Lee Qri we know Sso" I said and close my eyes.

 

"Yah why would the two of you date? I thought you both like Jiyeon" she said

 

"Well thats the reason why. We will date because we have to forget about Jiyeon" I sat up and said.

 

"Seriously? You two are crazy. You're lucky if both of you fall for each other. What if you fall for her and she didn't?  Or What if she fall and you didn't?. What will happen now?.How about your friendship?"

 

That suddenly make me think. Are we really that desperate to get rid of our feelings?

 

Is this really a right thing to do?  Or is it just suicide?

 

"I don't know. We'll cross the bridge when we get there. I don't want to think about it right now. Just focus on thinking about you and boram" I said and lay down again on her bed.

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I arrive at home and then saw my sister eyeing at me.

 

I just greet her and ignore the fact that she's being wierd.

 

I go to my room and she followed.

 

I give up and just sigh.

 

"Alright, what's up with you?" I ask her.

 

"Where did you go unnie?" She ask like a detective.

 

"I go outside with Hyomin" I answer

 

"But you didn't usually go out with friends on Sundays and today is Sunday" she said.

 

Oh god. There we go again Lee Areum and her suspicious mind.

 

"I go out on a date wuth Hyomin Ok. Now get out of my room and stop asking questions coz I'm really tired right now" I said and push her out of the room.

 

I heard her murmuring outside but I don't care anymore coz I'm tired.

 

And what is this feeling?

 

Why I felt nervous all of a sudden?

 

Stop thinking nonsense Lee Qri your jist tired.

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Well the patient's condition is still unstable. The impact on her head was not that bad but the impact in her abdomen part is a little severe. We will observe her for the next 24 hours before we.could declare she's safe from any danger." The doctor explain

 

I don't know how to react on this right now. All I know is that tears wear continuously falling from my eyes.

 

"Please do everything you can to save my sister doctor" I heard Suzy said.

 

"Can we see her?" Voice finally came out of my mouth

 

"Yes, but she's still unconscious right now. We still don't know what was the effect of the impact in her head" The doctor said again

 

"Thank you doctor" I said and then the doctor leaves.

 

Suzy and I entered the room to see Jiyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

I cried when I see Jiyeon laying on the bed with bandage on her head and an oxygen mask and other apparatus connected to her body.

 

I look at Eunjung sunbae. Hurt is very visible in her face.

 

She didn't stop crying since she got here in the hospital.

 

She's kneeling beside Jiyeon's bed while holding her hand and just keep crying.

 

I feel guilty for all of this I know it's my aunt who did this.

 

I should've protect my sister.

 

"Suzy-ah did you inform your parents abiut this?" I heard Eunjung sunbae said without shifting her position.

 

"Not yet. I can't contact them right now. I will try calling them later" I replied.

 

"Maybe you should go home and take rest. I will take care of Jiyeon din't worry" she said.

 

As much as I wanted to stay with her. Theres an important thing I have to do.

 

"Ok. Call me when something happens. I will be back tomorrow morning" I said then gave her Jiyeon'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter