Chapter 48

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm on the verge of forgiving Jiyeon completely but right now I think it's not yet gonna happen.

 

Who is that Lee Hyeri who clings to her like she was her girlfriend?

 

 

"Jungie please talk to me. Tell what's wrong so that I would know what to do. What do you really want me to do?" She ask pleading once again

 

I sighed.

 

"Tell me who is that Lee Hyeri?" I said firmly without looking at her and cross my arms here in the sofa beside her.

 

"Lee Hyeri is my grandma's besfriend granddaughter thats why I can't tell her that you are my girlfriend. I can't just get rid of her grandma will kill me you know she's a witch" She explained.

 

"But she likes you" I said

 

"Yeah...but I don't like her ever since. I only love you Jungie believe me" she said slightly shaking me.

 

"If you can't tell her about us then she will keep claiming you as hers Jiyeon and what is she doing here anyway?" I ask still in an angry tone.

 

"Jungie I'll take care of that promise just wait a little bit. She's here because she's going to take her senior year in here" I look at her in disbelief.

 

"What she will be with you the whole senior year?" I said in a little bit high tone.

 

"Jungie please I promise to fix things with my grandma before you graduate. Just please trust me" She said and hug my arms.

 

I sighed to let my emotion subside

 

"But what if your grandma don't want me for you?" I ask calmly this time.

 

"I don't care if she don't like you. I won't break up with you Jungie I promise that. Please don't ignore me anymore I want to be with you. I want to spend all the time with you while you are still here" She said and her voice bit cracking.

 

Yeah I'm leaving you now I feel sad and uncomfortable with that but now I feel nervous too because someone might steal you away from me. If I could just take you anywhere with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I steal my unnie away from Hyomin unnie. I want them to be separated hehe. But that was only a joke don't tell Hyomin unnie I tell that. Haha

 

Anyway the reason for stealing my unnie is that mom texted me this morning that she had an argument with dad again.

 

Honestly I really love my unnie. She is my idol. Even though dad keeps comparing her to me, unnie never show thats she hate me. She takes gold care of me really well. Sometimes worries for me more than mom. Another thing that I admire about her is that everyone knows I'm very talkative, yeah I know that too hehe but most of them ended up saying I should shut up or I'm so annoying. Qri unnie never says I'm annoying nor stops me from talking all the time though I know she finds all my stories weird she always listen.

 

"Unnie are you ok?" I ask her.

 

"Yeah I am. Mom texted you?" She said my unnie is really smart though.

 

I nodded.

 

"So that's why you steal me from Hyomin. Aigoo lil sis I'm ok. I'm used to Dad acting like that no worries" She said and give me a smile.

 

"Aniyo unnie. I didn't steal you from Hyomin unnie because of that " I said and smile like a dork.

 

Unnie just giggled.

 

"Tsk..This kid you want to eat ice cream for free again?" She said and I just nod.

 

My unnie knows me so well.

 

"Unnie" I called her.

 

"Hmm"

 

"I'm so happy that you are my unnie" I sincerely said.

 

"Haha what's up with you kid?" She said and ruffled my hair.

 

"Unnie my hair" I protested and she just laughs.

 

Then we bought ice cream. Too bad Jiyeonnie isn't here right now.

 

Ice cream in the morning is not that bad. Hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

IU and I are here in the music room since this will be our first class today. It’s still early that’s why there’s just the two of us. Suzy goes to her locker and Areum said she will go to her unnie. Jiyeonnie already left when I we woke up. Suzy said she will go to Eunjung unnie.

 

I know I said that I won't go to Jiyeon's house if her grandma is still there but for the sake of our performance I still come. Luckily her grandma stayed in the study room and we stayed at Jiyeon's secret room.

 

IU keeps strumming her guitar like she's nervous.

 

"Hey, something wrong?" I ask.

 

She sighed and put away her guitar.

 

"I'm nervous for the performance tomorrow. You know I'm not as good as you guys in dancing." She said like a hopeless kid.

 

"IU-ah you’re just as good as us you know. You just have to be a little more confident coz you’re a bit awkward when you dance. Trust me you'll do just fine tomorrow. Stop thinking you can't do it just think you can" I said to cheer her up.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

Now who is this one.

 

"Yeoboseyo? Who is this?" I answer my phone.

 

"It's me Hyeri" she replied.

 

Hyeri? How did she get my number?

 

"Oh what do you want?" I boringly ask

 

"I just wanna ask what time will Jiyeon's class end. You're classmates right?" She ask.

 

Why this kid is so pabo? She just can't get it.

 

Jiyeon doesn't like her.

 

"Yeah, we are classmates but she still have practice after class" I lied Jiyeon will never practice her dance in here

 

"Is that so? Then what time she will finish?" Gah she's so annoying.

 

"I don't know. Just ask her yourself" I said

 

"But Jiyeon's not picking up my calls" yeah serves you right.

 

"Maybe she's busy so stop calling her" I said boringly.

 

"Haisst. Why do I feel you're just like Suzy. You don't want me around Jiyeon" yeah coz I really don't want you around Jiyeon.

 

"Hyeri-ah give up already Jiyeon doesn't love you she loves someone else." I said.

 

"Does she have a boyfriend already?" She asks.

 

"No. She doesn’t have a boyfriend" but she had a girlfriend but of course I can't say that.

 

"Then I can't give up" Geez she's a hard headed kid.

 

"Can you know what's Jiyeon's free time today for me?"  She pleaded this time

 

CAN'T SHE FEEL IF SOMEONE IS ALREADY ANNOYED WITH HER? IS SHE NUMB?

 

COULD SHE BE MORE ANNOYING THAN THIS?

 

I took a deep breath to refrain myself from yelling to this stupid girl. Forgive me for being rude but this girl is so annoying. No it's much more than that she's actually EXASPERATING.

 

"Hyeri-ah I'm not Jiyeon's nanny lr something I'm her friend and I'm a busy person too. So sorry I can't" I said dropping hints that I'm annoyed hoping she would get it.

 

"Alright then, I'll just figure it out myself then" I just rolled my eyes and hang up.

 

"Was it Hyeri?" IU curiously asks.

 

"Yeah, I wonder how she get my number. She's a creepy stalker" I said.

 

"Well that would be a real headache for Jiyeon. I wonder what Eunjung unnie would do if she figures this out" she said

 

"Jirong will surely in trouble with Eunjung unnie but I'm excited of Jiyeon's performance tomorrow" I said happily.

 

"Yeah me too. Jiyeon will surely pull it off. She changes when she's on stage. She becomes more in character" She said which I agree.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter