Chapter 79

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYERI'S POV

 

I still can't believe that I will be seeing Jiyeon here. It's just last year when I heard that she's missing and I wanna go back here to Korea but I stop myself coz I promise Jiyeon that I will move on. I thought everything will be ok coz there was Eunjung.

 

"Tss. Seems like you end up just like me oppa" I said as he's checking Jiyeon who passed out a while ago.

 

"What do you mean?" He innocently asks.

 

"I know you fall from her based from your stories over the phone but please forget your feelings already" I said

 

"Why?" He ask

 

What is he? A pabo?

 

"Are you not listening a while ago or you just pretending that you heard nothing? I told you she has a girlfriend and she's like that coz she can't remember but Kim Myungsoo if I learn one thing when I came here before to get her that would be Park Jiyeon only belongs to Ham Eunjung" I stated

 

"Chill couz there's nothing wrong of loving her. Right?" He said

 

"I'm going to inform her family" I said and about to get my phone but he stopped me.

 

"Couz please don't" He said and I frowned.

 

"Why? Her family worries a lot about her."

 

"Couz please. You said yourself that she won't love anyone else other than her girlfriend. If they found out about her I can spend my time with her like this again. Please Hyeri I beg you just in a short while" He begs and kneels in front of me.

 

Myungsoo was my only cousin and we are very close to each other. This is the first time I thought saw him like this.

 

"Fine, in just a while Myungsoo. You can't keep her here forever. After two months we will bring her to her family." I said.

 

I think it's ok if it's for a while and he's the one who save her.

 

"Thanks Hyeri" She stands up and hugs me.

 

"Ok, ok but don't you dare take advantage of her or I myself will be the one to kill you if you do that" I warned her.

 

"Arasso. I won't do that. After two months we will call her parents I promise" He said while raising his right hand.

 

"Is there any other way to make her see again?" I ask.

 

"Yes, but she refuse to take the surgery" He said.

 

Even though Jiyeon can't remember I know that convincing her wouldn't be easy.

 

Myungsoo go back to his work while I waited for Jiyeon to wake up.

 

Staying here for few hours is really pretty boring what more for her who can't even see anything.

 

After a few more hours I notice that she moved and slowly sat up.

 

"Is anybody here?" She asks.

 

"I'm here Jiyeonnie" I said and sat beside her to hold her hand.

 

"Hyeri-ah...can you tell me something about me?" She asks in a sad tone.

 

I admit that I haven't move on yet. I still love her but I already accepted that she's not for me.

 

"Hmm sure but let's take it slowly. You don't want to have another headache" I said

 

Then I started telling her stories.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

I just finish my photo shoot and right now I'm waiting for Hyomin to fetch me.

 

After several minutes I saw her parked her car. She goes out of the car, smile and wave at me. I smiled back but before she could even start walking towards me. She's now surrounded by her fan girls. Hyomin of course entertained all of them.

 

I sighed and cross my arms.

 

Tss how annoying.

 

But if you think I'm just gonna stand there and watch her flirting with other girls. You are wrong.

 

I wear my glasses and walks towards them.

 

"Hyomin-shi I'm your number 1 fan" One of her fan says.

 

"Jinja? Thank you" Hyomin said and smile at her.

 

Everybody says that they are the number 1 fan.

 

"Hyomin-ah marry me" Another said

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

In your dreams girl.

 

"My Minnie take me to a date" I said making sure that my voice is loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

Hyomin glance at me.

 

I gave her my sweetest smile.

 

I saw her surprised expression but then it was changed into a playful smirk.

 

"It's Lee Qri" I hear her fans whispering to each other.

 

"So girls thank you and I'm sorry but I have to take my Kyul to a date" She said and finally her fan girls start to go away.

 

"Let's go home" I said and get inside her car.

 

She immediately follows too.

 

"Go home? I thought you want me to take you to a date?" She said

 

I know this is going to happen.

 

"You know very well why I said that" I said

 

"I know but can't we go to a date?" She asks and pouts

 

"My Minnie I want to but I'm tired. Let's just go to your condo and you cook something for me" I suggested and close my eyes.

 

"Arasso anything for you my cutie pretty" she said.

 

I open my eyes when I feel that she's not starting the car.

 

"Wae?" I curiously ask.

 

"Did you forget something?" she said and smiles playfully.

 

I acted like I was trying to remember if I forgot something.

 

"Hmmm. eobseo... I don't remember I forget something. Let's go" I said still pretending not to know what she mean.

 

"Arasso" She said and pouts and starts the car.

 

I giggled

 

"You're so cute my Minnie. Fine come here" I said and smile widely.

 

She leans towards me and kisses me.

 

When I feel that she's trying to deepen our kiss I pull away and of course she didn't like it and pout.

 

"Yah what was that?" She irritably says. I know she feels frustrated.

 

"Min we are in the parking area unless you want us to get caught by Dispatch and have an article about MinKyul making out inside the car spread all over the internet." I explained.

 

She sighed.

 

"Arasso mianhae Kyul" She calmly said this time but she's still sad.

 

"I promise to make things up to you" I said and there her mood suddenly lightens up.

 

I just shook my head to my naughty Minnie.

 

She then starts to drive

 

"By the way have you convinced Eunjung?" I ask.

 

"Hmm. But she's still like before. She's still hoping for Jiyeon to come back" She said.

 

"Do you believe that Jiyeon is really dead?" I ask.

 

Coz me? I don't know.

 

"I don't want to believe but there's no sign of her it's been a year now" She said.

 

Jiyeon-ah where are you really?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Hyeri told me a lot of stories my past but she never told me about my girlfriend.

 

She told me I have an adopted sister name Suzy and friends named IU, Areum and Yoona and some details.

 

"Hyeri-ah tell me something about my girlfriend" I said.

 

She became quiet.

 

"Hyeri-ah" I called her.

 

"Uhm Jiyeonnie I think I'll tell you about her the next day. Let's take things slow. I'm afraid you have headache like before" She said and I sigh

 

"It's frustrating that I don't remember anything" I whined in frustration

 

"Stop forcing yourself Jiyeonnie" She said and tries comfort me.

 

 

FASTFORWARD

AFTER A MONTH AND HALF

 

Hyeri stayed with me for more than a month and I've made improvements too but now she have to be back to England again and take care of something important but she promise she'll be back as soon as she can.

 

I start to remember things but not everything. I remembered Hyeri now and my family too and Jungie although not all the scenes in my mind are clear. Sometimes it gives me too much headache when I try to remember them. I still don't remember how I ended up being in this hospital with Myungsoo.

 

Then I start to wonder why none of my family or friends or even Jungie came to visit me.

 

I heard the door opens.

 

"Time for checkup" It's Myungsoo

 

"How are you?" He asks.

 

"I'm fine. Myungie can I ask you something?" I said.

 

"Sure but don't call me Myungie call me L" He said.

 

"But I want to call you Myungie" I insist

 

"Fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter