Chapter 64

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

 

 

"Annyeong!! It's been a long time guys" She happily greeted

 

"Lee Soonkyu" Soyeon mutters.

 

I have no grudge to this girl and she is my friend too but I'm feeling a threat to my relationship with Hyomin.

 

I don't know how to react in this situation right now so I just remain silent.

 

"Hyominnie I miss you the most.. You’re prettier now and taller than me but you still look so y" She said and clings to Hyomin's arm.

 

Grrr Don't touch my girlfriend!

 

I wanted to say that but my mouth won't open and my expression remains calm.

 

And this Park Hyomin why are smiling at her?

 

You're surely be dead.

 

Crap this is so annoying!!

 

"WAHHH!! QRI-AH Why did you break my favorite bunny pen" Soyeon cried and grab the broken pen from me.

 

"M-mianhae Soyeonnie" I apologize.

 

Yeah my expression didn't change and remained calm but I didn't notice that I clenched my fist too tight.

 

"Don't cry my Sso let's just paste it or I'll just buy you a new one" Boram said and hug her girlfriend to comfort her.

 

"Wow I didn't know that you two are together now" Sunny commented.

 

My eyes meet Hyomin's.

 

I glared at her and I saw her gulped and remove Sunny's embrace.

 

"Yah Minnie come here I miss you. I miss the old times let's be the famous SunByung couple again" Sunny said and hug Hyomin.

 

SunByung? That doesn't sound any better than MinKyul

 

I really hate you now Park Hyomin. Why can't you introduce me as your girlfriend to this girl so that she will stop clinging to you?

 

"Hyominnie let's go party tonight my treat. You like partying right?" She said happily.

 

"Yeah, but it's been a while since I stop partying." Hyomin replied to her.

 

Does she miss the old her?

 

 Does she miss partying?

 

I can see in her eyes that she wants to go. She misses partying.

 

Why am I feeling so bad right now? I didn't ask her to change right? She decided to stop going out.

 

"Q-qri-ah gwenchanha? Why are you crying?" Eunjung worriedly ask.

 

I'm crying??

 

"Yah Cutie Pretty waeyo? Does your hand hurt from breaking Soyeon's pen? Huh?" Hyomin sit beside me and check my hand.

 

"You're hand seems to be ok. Are you not feeling well? Yah say something!" She said worriedly.

 

"I-I'm ok.” I said and pull my hands from her.

 

"Are you sure you're ok Qri-ah? Why did you cry all of a sudden?" Sunny ask this time.

 

"I was just- I was just feeling the emotion my new song...right that's it" I made up an excuse that only Sunny believes.

 

Hyomin just stares at me.

 

"You make me scared my cutie pretty" Hyomin said

 

"Sunny-ah mianhae but I can't party with you my Kyul and I have to review together tonight for the upcoming exams." Hyomin said and put her arm around my shoulder and pull me closer.

 

"You study now? And My Kyul?" Sunny seems surprise.

 

"Yup. Qri is now my girlfriend and she's helping me to be a better student so I don't party now. I just love watching my Kyul's beautiful face" Hyomin said and kiss my cheeks.

 

"H-hey" I just said coz I'm feeling shy right now.

 

"O-oh is that so? Well I guess we could still hangout next time." Sunny said like it's ok but I know that she's not.

 

How did I know?

 

My radar tells me.

 

She's indeed a threat.

 

I still have to watch closely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Something isn't right today. Well of course I'm feeling sad because Jungie and I only have two weeks to spend with each other before she fly to US That thing makes me really lonely but except from that the atmosphere right now tells everything is not right.

 

Areumie is being quiet right now. She's like Qri now actually she will only answer yes, no, i don't know or just totally ignore you.

 

Yoona is being quiet too and I saw her cry this morning. She obviously have problem but she's not telling it.

 

IU? I think she's just normal.

 

Suzy looks like she's mad but she's a bit sad too and a little bit confuse. That's how I explain her expression.

 

And Ailee?

 

Well I don't care about her. I don't know why I really don't like this girl.

 

Did something happen when I'm still not around?

 

"Areumie are you ok?" I look on my back and ask Areumie.

 

Just to inform you we are sitting at the last two rows of the room.

 

Starting from the back here is the arrangement:

 

Areumie          IU             Yoona

Me                Ailee            Suzy

 

"Yes" She shortly replied and didn't even bother to look at me.

 

"Psst. Yoong" I called her and she look at me.

 

Her eyes are really sad right now.

 

"Is Taeyeon unnie coming today to fetch you?" I ask her.

 

She look back into her notes again.

 

"Don't know" She answered.

 

Seriously can't I get a proper answer from this people?

 

"Yah Park Suzy what's with your face?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter