Chapter 90

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

Days have passed and Hyomin is always been busy and she's always with Sunny. I felt jealous but I'm trying to hide coz every time we see each other and talk to each other tiredness is very visible to her though she's trying to hide it. I'm an expert in hiding feelings and I know Hyomin so well that's why I could easily tell.

 

"Unnie where are you going?" Areumie just get out of her room while rubbing her eyes.

 

I think she just wake up.

 

They're already back from the island.

 

"I'm going to Hyomin's condo" I replied.

 

"Oh Hyomin unnie is always busy" She also notice that

 

"Yeah that's why I'm gonna visit her" I said

 

"Alright unnie take care" She said and I left the house.

 

I decided to use my car today.

 

When I arrive at Hyomin's condo. I saw an envelope outside her door.

 

The senders name is not there but there's a note saying to Park Hyomin.

 

I didn't plan to open it because it's not for me but a picture fall from the envelope when I'm entering the code to unlock the door.

 

I saw it and my eyes widen so I check what's inside and theres another note.

 

I sighed before I entered the condo.

 

I saw Hyomin lying on the sofa not able to wash up last night coz she's still dressed and her make-up was still on.

 

I think she's really tired.

 

I decided to keep the envelope.

 

"Let me take care of this for you my Min. You've been very dedicated to your career. I hope you're not forgetting about me. I love you" I whispered to her and decided to clean her condo and cook something for her.

 

While I'm busy cooking I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

 

"Good morning my Kyul" She said her eyes are still close.

 

"You stink Min" I joke at her.

 

She tightens the hug and snuggles closer.

 

"It's ok I know you still love me no matter what" She confidently say.

 

"Of course but Min I know you love your work and your career but you should take care of yourself too" I said.

 

"Hmm. I'm ok don't worry....Now tell me what happen to your audition for the musical? Did you get the lead role?" She asks.

 

"Hmm" I simply answered.

 

She turns me around and makes me face her.

 

"Jinja? You got the role? I'm proud of you my cutie pretty" She said happily and lift me.

 

"YAH PUT ME DOWN" I she put me down.

 

"I know you can do it. Finally own of your dreams came true" She said and smile at me.

 

"Yeah finally." I said and smile.

 

"Wow your eyes are sparkling you must be really happy. Let me take you out tonight" She said which made even happier.

 

"Jeongmalyo?" I ask to make sure I heard her right.

 

It's been a long time since we go out for a date. My happiness because she ask me out is more than the happiness I feel when I got the role in the musical.

 

"Yeah, let's meet at the restaurant tonight." She said

 

So today is my lucky day.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Now I'm going again to school as what Jungie told me to do. I still don't like her going to her office without me but what can I do.

 

Why can't she fire that stupid annoying creature?

 

That Ryu Hwayoung is such a flirt and she had an overflowing confidence in her body to call herself a goddess.

 

"Jiyeon sunbae I can't believe that you are going to be my classmate" One of my classmates said.

 

Right she's a sophomore when I'm still here.

 

I just smiled at her.

 

"I heard that you can play lots of instruments but is it true? That out of all those amazing instruments that you could play why you choose triangle as your favorite instrument?" Another classmate suddenly pops in front of me.

 

"Of course that is not true. Triangle is a stupid instrument. That can't help you compose a song. Right sunbae?" My other classmate asks and I notice that I'm crowded by this people whom I didn't even know the names.

 

And this kid called my favorite triangle stupid. Tss my poor triangle has always been bullied.

 

"Well sorry to disappoint you guys but it's true. I love the triangle and please don't call a thing stupid just because you don't appreciate its worth" I stated.

 

But that Ryu Hwayoung is still stupid I'm not planning to take it back.

 

I look at my classmates and frown at them.

 

"Sorry sunbae" my classmate who calls my poor triangle stupid.

 

"Daebak I wanna be like you" the other one said

 

I just sighed.

 

They are disturbing me to be honest.

 

"Good morning class." Finally seonsaengnim arrives and I could free myself from this people. I think she's new here and don't remember seeing her before and she looks very strict too I could tell by the way she arched her eyebrows.

 

Seriously, I get done with Seo seonsaengnim and her freakin' hair flipping habit and now I have to deal with this eyebrow raising teacher. GEEZ.

 

The teacher starts her lecture but I'm not listening. Actually when did I? Even before I don't care about lectures but I heard she's talking something about musical accompaniments. I'm not really sure.

 

What's really bothering me is Jungie is in her office again right now with that stupid annoying secretary. I can't really get rid of that in my mind. Maybe I should suggest to Jungie to impose a strict rule about dress codes.

 

"Miss Park" I snap back when I heard seonsaengnim called me.

 

I look at her expressionless while raising her eyebrows. I don't know but I'm not scared of her. Not even a bit.

 

"Miss Park are you in dreamland?" She asks.

 

Dreamland?

 

"No Miss" I immediately replied.

 

"Are you sure" She ask again

 

Eh? Now that she asks me twice I'm thinking about it.

 

I look around me and I'm a hundred percent sure I'm in the classroom and not in dreamland wherever it is.

 

I saw my classmates minding their own business but some are trying to peek.

 

Is this teacher that strict?

 

Am I in trouble on my first day?

 

I look at her again with a curious expression.

 

"Yes Miss I'm a hundred percent sure about it" I said.

 

"Really? Based on what I saw earlier you are spacing out." She said and hit my table with her hand which startled me.

 

Aigoo.

 

"MISS PARK I DON'T LIKE STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION WHEN I'M TEACHING!" She yelled.

 

Wow her vocal chords are surely stretched with that kind of yelling.

 

I cover my ears.

 

"Mianhae. I will pay attention now miss" I said .

 

"Since this is first day I will let this pass but next time I will send you out of this room" She said

 

Well she should not have let this pass I think going out is better than staying here. She's very annoying.

 

She walks to the front and start teaching again. She uses too much bookish words that's why she's not catching my attention. You know me and things about books.

 

Anyway I tried to pretend to be listening but sometimes entertaining myself by looking at my classmates suffer with her words. haha I'm cruel but they look funny coz it's like we are on a math class.

 

"Ok that's all for now. Do you get what I say?" Seonsaengnim asks.

 

"NEH~" My classmates replied.

 

I don't think so.

 

The teacher walks out of the class and everybody starts to complain.

 

"Crap. I'm going to suffer internal hemorrhage because of her teaching style." I heard them said.

 

"Yeah we can't even ask her questions because she's way too scary" another complains.

 

I fixed my things so that I can leave.

 

We don't have classes this afternoon because of faculty meeting.

 

How great right?

 

"Sunbae doesn't look a scared at all" and there goes the attention to me again.

 

"Neh. You don't even look like you suffered from her lecture a while ago" Another one commented.

 

"Because there's no need to torture yourself. Don't listen to her if you don't want to suffer" I suggested.

 

That's how a sunbae gives an advice to her hobaes. haha I'm so beautiful.

 

"But how will we understand if we don't listen? Just right now I don't really get what she mean." one of them complains.

 

I zip my bag and ready to leave.

 

"She was just trying to say that in making a good song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter