Chapter 104

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

Jungie is doing well now so she was discharged from the hospital last week and since she's alone in her house so I'm staying with her for the mean time. My parents agrees since they're sure that I'm gonna spend most of my time in Jungie's house.

 

I actually thought of moving in to our new house but that’s a litter far from school.

 

Right now I'm ready to go to school but Jungie is still sleeping. Her memory is improving too. She remember about her accident but she didn't remember everything about me so I have to tell her stories of how's and why's.

 

I brush my hair in front of the mirror while humming.

 

"You're leaving already?" I didn't notice that she's already awake. Her arm injury is better now and her head is doing well to.

 

I put the brush on the table and walk close to her and hug her while she's sitting on the bed.

 

"Can't you just stay here with me?" She asks and returns the hug to me.

 

"I want to but I have to go to school today Jungie" I said replied and broke the hug.

 

She pouts.

 

"I'll be back after class." I said.

 

"It's boring here without you baby. What will I do here?" She asks like a kid asking her mom to take her outside.

 

"Hmmm" I act like I was thinking.

 

"Aha you should think about our wedding Jungie. I'll be late now so I have to leave now. I love you" I said and kiss her lips a few more times before I leave the room.

 

I drive my car to school.

 

When I reach the school I headed first to the principal’s office.

 

I was actually early that's why I waited for a few more minutes.

 

"Miss Park" She called me so I immediately stand up and greet her.

 

"It's a surprise that you are here right now in my office. Usually you would send someone to talk to me. It must be important" She said and sit on her chair and motioned me to sit too.

 

"Actually Mrs. Ma I'm h-"

 

"I actually prefer Ms. P than Mrs. Ma. I'd like people to view me as single and I look younger on that name" she said.

 

I actually don't see any difference.

 

"Ok forgive me..... So Ms. P indeed a wonderful and lovely name for you, I'm here today to ask you if there is a way that I could graduate ahead of scheduled. Maybe taking extra classes will do. I'm willing to pay any amount for it" I said

 

I feel like waiting a year is very long.

 

"I'm sorry Miss Park but the school doesn’t offer what you've just requested. That would be a long process if you insisted. We are just almost in the middle of the year so that would be a lot of extra classes to take." She said

 

I sighed.

 

I find going to school boring now.

 

"But there is another way" she said.

 

I look at her

 

"Jeongmalyo?" I excitedly ask and she nodded and smile to me.

 

"You are a very advance and promising student Miss Park so I can allow you to debut. If you debut you'll be considered as graduate" she said.

 

So that's the way.

 

"Thank you Mrs- I mean Ms. P" I thank her and stand then I leave her office.

 

I could graduate if I debut.

 

That's DAEBAK

 

I get my phone and call Hyomin

 

"Oh?" She said with a husky voice. I think she just wake up.

 

"Yah Park Sunyoung ireonaseyo. Such a sleepy head" I said and laugh.

 

"Yah! How dare you?! Did you call just to disturb my wonderful sleep with my cutie pretty?!" She irritably said.

 

Oh she sleeps with Qri. I envy her she could sleep longer with her Kyul while me I have to wake up early and leave my Jungie alone.

 

EUNYEON MOMENT'S AT RISK!

 

Anyway that's too dramatic. Now back to Minnie

 

"Chill. I was just kidding. I just wanna ask you for a favor" I said.

 

"Tss. You insult me and now you're going to ask a favor? PARK JIYEON WHAT WAS THAT?" She yelled.

 

"Sorry ok stop PMSing now" I said and giggled.

 

"Ah Jinja! Just tell me what you need and quit mocking me" She said

 

Haha I bet she's ruffling her hair now.

 

"Ok. Help me debut in your company" I said.

 

"Mworago?.. You still have to graduate Jiyeon" She said.

 

"Yeah I know. I know that's why I'm asking for your help. Principal said that if I debut I can be considered as graduate" I explained.

 

"Oh Jinja?....Tsk you really are in a hurry to marrying Eunjung" she commented.

 

"Yup. I don't wanna lose her ever" I said.

 

"Arasso. Meet me later and we'll go to my company." She said.

 

YES!!

 

"Ok thank you Minnie. By the way don't mention this to Eunjung first. I want it to be a surprise" I said

 

"Arasso but does Eunjung remember that you will get married if you graduate? You know if she still doesn’t remember that part it might give her a shock" She said.

 

"I didn't ask her about that yet bit I'm a hundred percent sure that she will love the idea even if she don't remember" I confidently said.

 

"Arasso Arasso" She said and we hang up.

 

I'm very sure Jungie wanted to marry me.

 

I go to my classroom and I can't wait till it ends now actually.

 

I can't wait to tell Jungie about the good news. Finally we can get married.

 

Hyomin pick me up here in school during lunch.

 

"Hey look so excited" She said while she was driving and I'm on the passenger seat.

 

"Yup I'm excited to tell Jungie about it. I wish your company can help me debut" I said.

 

"I'm sure they will. You got the talent and the looks so I'm pretty sure about it" She said.

 

"Thanks but I'm still nervous" I said.

 

"Don't be. If they don't accept you then use power to them and I'm sure they will never say no" She said and I hit her head.

 

"Yah I don't wanna do it like that. That's too low." I said and cross my arms.

 

"I'm just cheering you up. I'm still your unnie so don't hit me" she said.

 

"Mianhae I'm having a mix emotion right now" I said and touch my chest. My heart is beating so fast.

 

"Bravo I'm sure they will be casting you on a drama. I will not accept that coz I'm going to focus on me and Kyul's wedding" She said excitedly.

 

"Right. I almost forgot about that" I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter