Chapter 9

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

I need to use CR that’s why I left Jiyeon in the music studio.

 

It took me awhile before I could get back.

 

Jiyeon must be sleeping right now since I’m sure that IU is not yet back.

 

When I'm almost close at the music room I heard a sound and it’s not just a sound its music.

 

When I left there’s only Jiyeon inside.

 

I wonder who’s playing the guitar and who owns that beautiful voice.

 

I slowly open the door to take a look at whoever is creating that sound.

 

When I saw who it is, my eyes widen in shock.

 

She sings?

 

Not only sings but she plays guitar so well.

 

I think she’s better than IU.

 

She looks so happy I think the song is for Eunjung unnie.

 

I decided to wait until she finishes singing.

 

After a few minutes I get inside.

 

"Mianhae I took so long are you bored?" I ask pretending that I didn't see anything.

 

I wonder why she’s hiding this.

 

Maybe I could ask Yoona about it since if I will ask this girl I don't think she will admit anything to me.

 

"IU is taking so long I feel sleepy already" she said while yawning and stretching her arms.

 

"Yeah. But Jiyeonnie how's you and Eunjung unnie?" I ask changing the topic.

 

When I heard her sing a while ago I could easily tell that she’s so in love.

 

"What do you mean?" She ask

 

"I mean you and unnie. Aren't you playing parents to the teddy bear a while ago in the rooftop?" I explained

 

"Haha. That was nothing Areumie Jungie is just joking around there no way she’s going to fall for me I'm not her ideal girl. I'm only a friend to her." she said.

 

This girl is really smart sometimes but most of the time A PABO.

 

"Ok, Coz a friend would give you a teddy bear and ask you to be the bears parents. Yeah that’s pretty much a friend to me Park Jiyeon" I said sarcastically.

 

"By the way I'm having trouble with my song. I'm hopeless now" I said.

 

"Why what’s wrong with your song?" She asks.

 

"I can't end it. It’s going on and on"

 

"Do you wanna know what you are going to do to end your song?" She said and it makes me curious.

 

I nodded and wait for the answer.

 

"Three things" She said.

 

"First put the word 'the end' on your song second put a period on it since it indicates the end" she said then laugh.

 

"Why did I even expect a proper answer from you?" I said while rolling my eyes on her.

 

She just laughs again.

 

"Don't you wanna know the third one coz I only give you two but like I said there are three ways" she said.

 

"What is it then?" i said and gave her a it-better-be -a-good-one-look.

 

"Haha.Don't try to be scary Areumie coz you only look stupid" she said and I pout.

 

"Haha. I haven't seen your song but I think you’re having that problem because you try to express too many unrelated ideas. Just stick to a specific idea and I'm sure you’re going to have a perfect song" she said while closing her eyes and hugging her huge teddy bear.

 

Now that I have seen her play a guitar I kinda think of what she said.

 

My song kinda presents too many different ideas that are why it’s getting longer.

 

"I didn't know that you know those things Jiyeonnie. You know I alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter