Chapter 1

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

Hello everyone I am Park Jiyeon.

 

I am very beautiful.

 

My Best friend says sometimes I’m smart but most of the time a PABO but don't believe her coz I'm beautiful.

 

Oh wait did I mention that I'm beautiful?

 

I am studying here in Empire Arts School.

 

Yeah art school as in singing, dancing, and all about those performing stuffs that I don't really care about.

 

I don't know why my parents want me to go to this school instead of a normal college school.

 

I didn't like the school.

 

It was actually my parent's choice since they are both famous performers they want their daughters to be like them. For them it would be a shame if they had a daughter who is not like them.

 

I just followed what they want or else they will compare me once again to my sister.

 

Alright let's cut the drama I'm not really here to talk about that.

 

Good thing there is Ham Eunjung she is my ultimate crush.

 

She is very charming her voice is so soft and she raps so cool. She is the leader of her band called T-ara.

 

They are very famous here in our school.

 

She is just so perfect and so kind and so-

 

"Ouch!" my day dreaming was interrupted by this crazy woman who mercilessly hit my head with a book.

 

"Yah! Lee Jieun!" i yelled while i was rubbing my head.

 

"Don't call me that name. Call me IU." She nags.

 

"But that is your name." I said.

 

"That’s it. That’s mine so I'm going to decide what can you call me and I want you to call me I-U.

 

"Tss. I'm the one who will be calling your name so I'm the one who will decide. I want to call you Jieun coz that’s your name. Arasso?" i said.

 

"Haisst. What kind of best friend treats her best friend like that?"

 

"And what kind of best friend hits her best friend with a book on head?" I also answered not wanting to lose to this girl.

 

Don't get us wrong we are not fighting.

 

It's actually a normal scenario for the both of us.

 

"I hit your head coz you’re not paying attention to my story" she said

 

Right we are walking into the school hallway to go the canteen its actually lunch break.

 

My favorite subject.

 

"I was listening to you, you know." I said pretending I heard her when the truth is I actually don't.

 

"If really listen then can you at least repeat some of what I told you" She said

 

Uh-oh

 

"Actually I can repeat what you said BUT when you hit me with the book my brain kinda malfunction a little and whatever you said fails to enter my long term memory so basically my brain failed into transferring information from my short term memory to my long term memory so I can't repeat them now" I explained and is now hanging open.

 

I told you I'm smart and don't forget I'm beautiful too.

 

"You.are.unbelievable." she said then walks out.

 

Haha If I know she just don't get what I say.

 

Please don't tell her that she is actually shy.

 

I followed her.

 

I hold her wrist.

 

"Hey I'm sorry OK. You can just repeat your story again anyway so don't be mad. I promise to listen this time" i said as I continuously swinging her arm.

 

"Fine, what are you thinking actually that time? and stop swinging my arms you’re not 10!" she said.

 

I just smiled at her as an answer and she just showed me her poker face.

 

"Keep dreaming Park Jiyeon" she said sarcastically.

 

"Why? You’re actually not supportive at all" i said then pout

 

"Didn't you read the school paper?" She ask

 

"You know reading and Park Jiyeon actually don't matched" i told her

 

She just sighed.

 

"Eunjung has an interview on the school paper. She said her ideal type was someone who can sing well, can dance and could be a good composer too. Her ideal type was actually a total performer and clearly that doesn't mean she like a tone deaf or the worst dancer in the whole school or someone who don’t even know how to read notes which is a total definition of Park Jiyeon." she said and I pout

 

"Yah how could you be so mean to me. I'm your best friend" i said

 

I know I'm like that but she actually don't need to rub it in my face.

 

"I'm your best friend that’s why I'm telling you this. Her ideal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter