Chapter 94

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm trying to read Jungie's expression about the dance. It's actually her fault. I wouldn't agree to it if I'm not mad at her.

 

"Jungie" I called her.

 

Sitting beside me while her arms are cross and I don't know if she's mad or what.

 

"You won’t do it" She said.

 

"Huh? But Jungie if I didn't do it I'll fail the dance class and I can't graduate. If I didn't graduate we can't get married" I said

 

Now it's visible on her face that she does not like the idea of me dancing trouble maker.

 

"C'mon you said it's ok as long as I don't show too much skin right? I won’t be" I said and hug her arm trying to convince her.

 

"Yes you won't show too much skin. But the steps are too y and plus you're dancing with a guy and the steps are really arggg~" She said looking so frustrated.

 

"Jungie it's just a dance nothing more nothing less." I said.

 

She just pouts.

 

I think she really don't like it.

 

"I won’t agree with this" She said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Then what should we do then?" I ask

 

"Just wait and see baby. I'm not gonna let anyone touch you" she said and gave me a peck and smile.

 

Now I wonder what she will do.

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

Where are you Min? I've been waiting here for hours already.

 

Everyone in the house was already asleep.

 

Does your filming not yet over?

 

I was here in the balcony looking at the sky.

 

I sighed.

 

Will she still arrives?

 

Maybe she falls asleep because of tiredness.

 

Heol.

 

It's ok Qri maybe some other time. At least we're ok now.

 

I sighed.

 

Time check 12:45 am. Maybe she will not come anymore.

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"Kyul I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry" She said and her voice is cracking.

 

I smiled bitterly

 

"It's ok Min I understand please don't cry" I said calmly so that she won’t worry

 

"I made you wait for nothing again. I'm really sorry I can't live the set and it's really frustrating. I'm a useless girlfriend I can't even find time for you." She whines.

 

"Don't say that Min. I love you and I understand ok. I will be just right here and will always wait for you so don't worry and please do well for me" I said

 

"I love you to Kyul. Sorry to ask you this but can you wait a little bit more? Just a little bit more and when that time comes I promise I will give all my time and attention" She said.

 

I smiled.

 

"Hmm. Don't worry please don't tire yourself too much and don't forget to eat your meals" I said

 

"Hehe right meals. I forgot to eat because I'm so busy" She said and I could imagine her scratching her head.

 

"Min please forget everything but not your meals. I know you wanna maintain your iness but you don't have to make yourself suffer." I nag.

 

"You're checkin' me out Kyul? " She asks teasingly.

 

I feel my face become hot. I'm glad that she's not here.

 

"Haha don't blush too much my cutie pretty. It's ok I'm your girlfriend so feel free to check me" Tss what is she talking about.

 

"Shut up Min I'm not blushing. Byuntae" I denied.

 

She laughed once again.

 

"Let's pretend that I believe you're not blushing. “She said.

 

My Min is such a tease.

 

"Go to sleep now" She said.

 

"Ok you too" I replied.

 

"I want to but I still can't I still have work to do" She said in a sad tone.

 

She's too busy.

 

"Hmmm. Will you call me tomorrow?" I ask and go to my bed.

 

"Uhmm. I'll try to sneak to call you don't worry" She said.

 

"Nah. Don't do that you might get scolded" I said.

 

"Alright but I will still find time to call you. I love you Kyul goodnight. I miss you so much." She said.

 

"Hmm I love you too" and with that our conversation ended.

 

 

NEXT MORNING

 

I go downstairs and join my family eat breakfast. Mom and Dad are here now they just got home actually.

 

"Good morning" I greeted them.

 

"GOODMORNING UNNIE" my hyper sister as always.

 

"Unnie did you meet Hyomin unnie yesterday?" Areumie ask.

 

I sighed.

 

"No she's very busy so she just called me" I said.

 

"Ehh? Why? She should find time to meet you though." Areumie commented.

 

"Qri honey it's not that I'm saying that Hyomin might be cheating on you but haven't you suspected it?" Mom and her negative thoughts.

 

"No mom Hyomin is not like that mom. She's just really busy." I said coz I never once thought that Hyomin will cheat on me she love me and I believe on that.

 

"Ok just saying honey" Mom said.

 

"I admire that kid willingness to marry you Qri" Dad said.

 

I look at him with a surprise expression. This is the first time he talks to me without the intention of nagging me or blaming me to something.

 

"What do you mean dad?" I curiously ask.

 

And he told me what happen after our graduation.

 

So Min is working so hard to marry me?

 

The hell.

 

I immediately get up.

 

"I'll go to her" I said

 

"Honey if you are going to visit her brings something for that kid too. Your dad is crazy for letting her suffer like this" Mom said

 

"Neh unnie bring her some food." Areumie said.

 

And I pack some food for Min and then change and leave.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

So tiring. I still wanna sleep some more. I feel so lazy I wanna see my Kyul and hug her all day and maybe steal a kiss or two or maybe more. Haha

 

That would be more fun than doing this.

 

"Hyomin-shi have your breakfast and we will start filming again" One of the staff says.

 

"Nah. I have no appetite let's just get started." I said and stand up.

 

"Are you sure? You haven't eaten dinner last night" she said.

 

"Yeah I'm good" I just replied.

 

I'm hungry but I don't want to eat. I just want to finish all of this so that I can hug my Kyul and get my vitamins.

 

CUT!!..NG!!

 

"Hyomin-ah what's wrong with you? It's the 10th time already. Alright let's have a break. Compose yourself" The director said.

 

When Jiyeon came here no one dares to yell at me.

 

But I don't know I can't do it right.

 

I feel like I don't have energy.

 

"Hyominnie are you ok?" Sunny ask.

 

"Hmm" I just replied and rest my back on the chair then close my eyes.

 

"You didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter