Chapter 108

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

I wake up having an unexplainable headache.

 

I never drink before it's actually my first time.

 

It feels great when you drink but the aftermath is really not nice.

 

I open my eyes and found out that I'm in our room.

 

I honestly don't remember anything.

 

The last thing that I remember was we are in SoRam's house and I don't know the rest.

 

Jungie starts to move and pull me closer.

 

"Does your head hurt?" She asks with her husky voice and her eyes are still close

 

"Hmmm. I hate it Jungie. I feel like my head is going to crack. I'll never drink again" I complained.

 

"Oh too bad. You’re so cute when you’re drunk" She said and giggled.

 

So cute?

 

Me?

 

Cute?

 

"No way" I disagree

 

I was never cute.

 

"Yes way, Baby you're so cute and your voice is too loud too. But I like it when you're showing me your aegyo" She said and smile again like she was imagining how cute I am.

 

I sit up.

 

"Yah! I don't have any aegyo. Stop teasing me. Are you sure you didn't drink last night? Maybe you're just imagining." I said unable to believe what I just heard.

 

I couldn't imagine myself doing cute things.

 

I've never once in my life acted cute right?

 

I know you agree with me.

 

Park Jiyeon was never cute coz she was SO BEAUTIFUL.

 

Jungie giggled and sit up too.

 

"Baby I didn't get drunk last night and I can assure you that I wasn't dreaming" She said and we got into a staring battle.

 

I was trying to figure out if she's lying to me.

 

"You know after I kiss you last night you said ~I CAN'T BREATHE BUT I LIKE IT. KISS ME AGAIN~" She tries to imitate me and start to laugh again.

 

I can't help but laugh too.

 

"YAH! NAN ANIYA" I said while hitting her arm lightly.

 

"Believe me baby it was really you" She said between her laughs.

 

I pout.

 

"I was never like that" I said

 

"Tss. Look at you. You said you never act cute. Then what are you doing right now?" She teases me again.

 

I frowned at her and start tickling her.

 

"YAH BABY STOP~ HAHA" She begged bit I didn't listen.

 

She's lying on the bed now and I was on top of her so she can't escape.

 

That's what she gets haha

 

"Take it back" I said still tickling her.

 

I can see her tearing up because of laughing.

 

"YAH STOP IT ALREADY" she begs again and I stop.

 

I don't want her to die because of laughing.

 

I'm still on top of her while she's panting and trying to catch her breath.

 

"So you take it back now?" I raised an eyebrow to her.

 

"No" She immediately replied and I was about to tickle her again but she caught both of my wrist and smirked.

 

Then in just a snap she flipped us our position and she was on top of me and pin both of my arms to the bed.

 

I just can laugh awkwardly to her.

 

"J-Jungie" I stammer.

 

"Why are you stuttering?" She asks and grins.

 

"Huh? Because...uhm because...”

 

Damn I can't think of any excuse.

 

"Because my head really hurts" I said and try to act like I can't bare the pain and close my eyes coz I'm freaking out.

 

There's no way Jungie's gonna let me go without having her revenge.

 

I calm down when I feel something soft touch my forehead.

 

"Let me heal it" She said her voice is really sweet and gentle that could make me blush and there's no way I could hide it this time because I can't move.

 

"You’re so red baby" she whispered and place a light kiss on the side of my lips.

 

Then our eyes meet.

 

It's really wonderful to look in her eyes.

 

She slowly closes the gap between our lips and starts to kiss me gently then it slowly turns into a passionate kiss.

 

She let go of my hands while our lips move in sync. I could feel her heart beating rapidly and I could say that my heart is on that state too.

 

Jungie is really a good kisser. She never failed to drive me insane every time we kiss like this.

 

I don't if it's her kiss who makes me feel light headed or it's my hangover.

 

But anyway who care.

 

All I know is that I'm enjoying her lips.

 

I feel hot gosh.

 

I shivered when I feel her hands inside my shirt drawing circles on my tummy. That made me gasps between our kiss.

 

My phone rings. And I tried to reach it while were kissing.

 

I broke our kiss even though I'm enjoying it.

 

I sat up and I can see that Jungie didn't like it.

 

Damn Lee Hyeri why did you have to call in times like this?

 

I sit on the edge of the bed back facing Jungie.

 

Hyeri rarely calls me.

 

Something's odd.

 

I press the answer button.

 

"Hello" I said then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

 

"Y-yeah" I struggle to speak properly as Jungie starts my neck and her hands starts to wander inside my shirt

 

"Are you busy?" Hyeri ask

 

"No" I simply replied while closing my eyes and biting my lower lip to stop me from creating an unnecessary sound that Hyeri might hear.

 

"Can I share something to you? I feel really lonely" Hyeri said but my mind was unable to process what's she's saying coz Jungie's byuness is on and she's really not helping at all.

 

"Jiyeonnie are you still there?" Hyeri ask.

 

"Uhm y-yeah H-yeri-ah. Mianhae..I'm having hangover....let's...let's just meet up later" I said having a short breathing.

 

"Jiyeon are you ok? Why do you talk like that? Is your headache that terrible? Should I take you to the hospital?" I wasn't really paying attention to what Hyeri is saying but I do hear that she said something about hospital.

 

"Uhm Hyeri-ah no need for hospital. I'll see you later bye" I said.

 

"Ok then see you" she said and hang up.

 

Now back to this byun Jungie.

 

I was about to face her but she suddenly go out of the bed and get her towel then go inside the bathroom leaving me here dumbfounded.

 

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

 

I feel frustrated. Her revenge was always too much.

 

I just tickled her that's all I do.

 

IU'S POV

 

I'm here at our house in the garden to be exact watching over my sister playing her brand new doll.

 

She's making the doll eat grass?

 

It's really weird.

 

"Hey is your doll a goat? Or some kind of animal that eats grass?" I ask my sister and she glared at me.

 

"UNNIE you’re so mean to my y love doll. I'm just playing and she won't really eat food anyway." She said.

 

y love doll?

 

This kid's mind is really something

 

"Yeah I know that but your doll can't really eat though so feeding her doesn't make any sense at all" I said and my sister pouts.

 

"Stop ruining your sister's childhood Lee Jieun" I turn to the owner of the voice.

 

"Hyeri unnie" My sister runs to her and gave her a hug.

 

This two is really close.

 

"Unnie let's play" she invited Hyeri to play with her

 

"She won't play with you. She's not your age. Ask the kids in the neighborhood to play with you" I said and my sister frowns and cross her arms to me.

 

"Jieun-ah stop being mean to your sister... baby girl unnie can't play with you. I have to talk to your unnie" Hyeri said to her.

 

I just gave my sister a merong and she stomp her feet and get her doll and march inside the house.

 

"So what brought you here?" I ask Hyeri.

 

"I'm here to talk to you" She said.

 

"You already talk to me so you can now leave" I said.

 

"YAH! YOU'RE MEAN TO YOUR SISTER AND YOU'RE ALSO MEAN TO ME" She yelled.

 

Every time we start a conversation you can never miss the part that she would yell at me.

 

"Ok so what do you really want?" I ask nonchalantly without looking at her.

 

"Accompany me in a party" She said.

 

"I'm busy on that day" I said still not looking at her.

 

"I didn't say which day it was actually" She said.

 

"Oh then I'm busy with all the days that ends in y" I said and smile at her.

 

"Oh that's alright coz the party was actually tomorrow and it does not ends in y so that means you're not busy and you can accompany me. So see yah" she said and leaves.

 

Crap she got me there.

 

I sighed.

 

My sister came out of the house again and sits beside me.

 

She's staring at me.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"Unnie don't you like Hyeri unnie?" My sister suddenly asks.

 

I smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

"No I don't" I said

 

"Really? Then why do you have her picture under your pillow? And I also saw you kiss it before you sleep" she said.

 

That gives me shock.

 

"Yah ottokhae arraso?!" I ask.

 

"I was about to disturb you that night but I saw you staring at something while smiling like an idiot" She said and she I knocked her head.

 

How dare she call me an idiot?

 

"Yah I'm your unnie!" I said and she pouts.

 

"Tss. Unnie if you love Hyeri unnie tell her that and stop pushing her away." She said.

 

"Yah what do you know about it? Your just 10 how can you say those words like a pro?" I said unable to believe that a 10 years old kid was giving me an advice about love.

 

"I heard that from movie" she said.

 

I just sighed.

 

"It's complicated. You won't understand just get inside the house and take a bath you stink" I said and she runs back to the house.

 

"UMMA~" She called mom while running.

 

"So you do love Hyeri" I almost fall on my chair when I heard a voice.

 

"Aigoo~ Areumie you startled me" I said and she sat beside me.

 

"Why are you here?"  I ask

 

"I'm here to inform you about Eunjung unnie's plan. I was on my way to Sweetie's house so I decided to drop by here" She explained.

 

"Oh so what was Eunjung unnie's plan?" I ask.

 

"I'm going to tell you but tell me first why are you pushing Hyeri away and the funny part is that you're trying to be cool" she said and laugh.

 

I narrowed my eyes to her.

 

"Haha sorry but seriously why?" She ask seriously this time

 

I sighed.

 

"You know Hyeri didn't deserve someone like me" I said.

 

"Ehh? What do you mean she didn't deserve you? How?" she ask

 

"You know my family is not like all of you. My dad work so hard to feed us and Hyeri she's just too high to reach" I said while looking down.

 

"That stupid Lee Jieun. You know we never look down on you." Areumie said and there's a hint of disappointment in her voice.

 

"I know and I'm not saying that you guys did coz I never feel different at all when I'm with you but being in a relationship with Hyeri is a different level" I explained.

 

"You're scared of what other people will think about you that's why you're being like that" She said and that's right.

 

"IU stop thinking about them and just be happy. As long as you know yourself that your intentions are pure" she said.

 

"I don't know Areumie." I just said.

 

"Ok think about it. Take your time but not too long ok?" She said and I just nod.

 

"Now back to Eunjung unnie's plan" She said and I listen carefully as explain it to me.

 

"That's crazy" I commented.

 

"I know but I'm sure Jiyeon wouldn't be a problem" Areum said.

 

"Yeah, she really insist to that anyway" I said.

 

"When will it be?" I ask.

 

"I think few days after MinKyul's wedding. Eunjung unnie didn't really give so much details and she actually didn't tell how is she going to do it but let's just wait for further instruction" Areumie said.

 

"So ok. I'm leaving now coz I'm going to meet my Sweetie. Think about Hyeri ok?" She said and I just laugh.

 

Yeah, speaking of Hyeri she said we will go to a party tomorrow and I don't have anything to wear.

 

Damn it

 

"AREUMIE" I run to her she was about to enter her car.

 

"Wae?" She asks.

 

"Can you I borrow clothes from you? Something I could wear for a party" I said.

 

"Well I don't really have much clothes for that occasion but Hyomin unnie and Qri unnie could help you with that. You know how fashionable those two are" she said.

 

"Ok thank you. I just don't have anything to wear. Hyeri just told me to come with her" I feel frustrated

 

"Ah I see" She said and gave me a teasing smile and I just frown at her.

 

"Actually IU you don't really mind what you will wear in this kind of occasion but now look what's the effect of Hyeri to you.” She teased me.

 

"Stop. I just don't wanna look like her assistant in that party" I defended myself.

 

"Ara ara I'm leaving now. I'll tell unnie's to help you don't worry" she said and enters her car.

 

Heol now a friend of mine already fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter