Chapter 59

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

 

I'm still wondering why Jiyeon didn't go to school today and I could also make a guess that she's with Eunjung unnie since the unnies says Eunjung is not present today.

 

Hmm. Jiyeon didn't come home too last night according to Suzy. I'm nothing against the closeness of Eunyeon but them being too much attached to each other is not healthy especially that Eunjung unnie have to leave. They both going to have a hard time and will surely miss each other’s company. Why love must be so complicated?

 

Areumie's love life is complicated to. She likes Suzy but it seems like she's not aiming to get Suzy and right now she's being awkward and ignoring her. Heol she could've just confessed though to make things clear to everyone.

 

"Areumie the love of your life is coming" I said when I saw Suzy approaching and she's not with Ailee.

 

I saw Areum froze and immediately grab her notes and pretends to be studying.

 

"Annyeong" Suzy greeted us and sat on the grass beside Areumie whose BUSY STUDYING.

 

 "You're not with Ailee" IU said.

 

"Yeah something came up in their house and she have to go home. She'll be back tomorrow" she explained.

 

"Areumie are you mad at me?" Suzy then ask Areum cutely. I bet Areumie is so red right now.

 

"Anyway Suzy we'll leave the two of you. Areumie have something important to say to you" I said and grab IU's hand to stand up. Good thing she gets what I mean and just go on with the flow.

 

Areum look at me and glared. I just wink at her and leave the two of them.

 

"Are you sure leaving the two of them is a good idea?" IU asks.

 

"Yup. Nothing much will happen if Areum will not talk though so don't worry" I said

 

"You are matchmaking them" She said and I just smile.

 

"Have you been in love Yoona" IU asks.

 

Me in love?

 

"Of course" I answered

 

"Jinja? Don't tell me you also got a crush on Jiyeon before like that Lee Hyeri" she said.

 

I smack her head. This girl likes to conclude.

 

"I was just kidding when I said I was Jiyeon's girlfriend before and I like her only as a friend. Nothing more than that" I said.

 

"So who is it? Where is she? Did she go on the same school with you?" She curiously asks.

 

"You ask a lot of questions you know" I said

 

"Eh why don't you just answer my question? We're friends right?" She's being persistent

 

"Alright. She's not here in our school. I left her in Japan. Our world is just too small there so I decided to transfer here" I answered.

 

"Wow. That was deep Yoona. Why did you leave her? Did she not love you back?" She asks again one more time.

 

"We love each other so much. It's just that things were much complicated and I hate complications so I decide to leave" I explained.

 

"W-"

 

"Please let's not talk about it. Ok?" I said before she could even throw me another question.

 

I don't want to talk about it that’s it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I notice Jungie's silence maybe she's really having a bad headache.

 

"Jungie" I slowly nudge her.

 

"Jungie wake up we are here in school now" I said and she open her eyes.

 

I guess her headache is really bad.

 

"Are you ok?" I ask her.

 

"Yeah" She replied shortly.

 

Why is she being like this again?

 

Was it because of the morning kiss?

 

Nah, maybe it's just because of her hangover.

 

I hold her to help her walk properly.

 

Maybe I should've let her rest at home instead of forcing her to go here in school.

 

I saw her close her eyes and let me lead the way.

 

I think I should bring her to the clinic to rest more.

 

The nurse gave her medicine for headache and she lay down on the bed.

 

"You shouldn't drink that much again Jungie." I said.

 

"You should've told me that it's this bad so I won't force you go with me" I said and she just turn to the other side.

 

"Just go to your class and leave me here. I just have to sleep no need to take care of me." She said

 

What?

 

Instead of arguing with her I just left the clinic and go to our classroom.

 

I think I'll let her cool down first. We're just gonna end up fighting if I talk to her in this state.

 

It's not that I don't want to take care of her. I'm just worried but she's giving another meaning to it because she's not satisfied of her morning kiss.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter