Chapter 25

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

We are now standing at the back stage waiting for our turn.

 

I am in sort of a mixed emotion right now.

 

I try to peck from the back stage only to see lots of people.

 

Woah, I started to tremble.

 

It's really scary feels like I'm watching the grudge.

 

My mind went blank. What if I just messed this up?

 

What if I just get humiliated and so as Jungie?

 

What if I just drag Jungie down with me?

 

What if I-

 

"Hey" a voice from my back makes me face her.

 

"Jungie" I said

 

What's wrong with her expression?

 

"Jiyeon-ah"she said in a very serious tone while looking into my eyes.

 

"W-wae?" I suddenly felt nervous.

 

"If we messed this up." She said and took a deep breathe.

 

I waited for her to answer.

 

"If we messed this up let's break up" she said while looking directly into my eyes.

 

"W-what?..B-break up?" I ask her.

 

This is unbelievable

 

I feel like I'm going to cry right now.

 

"Hey don't cry I said if we mess up. But I'm sure we won't right?" She said while wiping my tears that I didn't know already fall.

 

I just nod and gave her a hug.

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm watching from Jiyeon pecking at the audience from a distance.

 

I'm worried about her she seemed scared.

 

I was about to go near her when suddenly Hyomin pull me back.

 

"What will you do?"she ask.

 

"Huh?  I'm going to my girlfriend" I answer bit annoyed.

 

"Yeah. Then what will you do?  Comfort her?" She said that makes me frown.

 

What does she actually mean to say?

 

"Eunjungie I know you are madly in love with Jiyeon but in her case comforting her wont help her go out of her shell" she said.

 

"But she looks scared. She's more important to me than this performance so I'm kinda thinking to back out" I said then her eyes widen upon hearing the word back out.

 

"Are you a pabo? Why would you back out? You said your going to help Jiyeon and yet your giving up. Eunjung backing out wasn't the right thing to do" she said trying to hide her anger to avoid catching attention.

 

I sighed.

 

"But what should I do? If she didn't perform she's going to humiliate herself and that would be another trauma for her" I said while looking at Jiyeon who is still pecking at the audience.

 

"Well Jiyeon will do everything for you. Use that as an advantage Eunjung" Qri suddenly appears.

 

I look at her.

 

"What does it mean?" I ask her.

 

"Tell her that if you messed up you are over" she said like it was a very simple thing.

 

My eyes widen.

 

"Are you crazy. I love her too much to break up with her" I said I suddenly wanna strangle Qri for that suggestion.

 

"Pabo, Qri didn't mean to say that you really have to break up with Jiyeon.She's just saying that you should motivate Jiyeon. Make her fear losing you than her stage fright" Hyomin explain.

 

That makes me think..Would it work?

 

Should I give it a try?

 

I walk towards Jiyeon.

 

"Hey" I called her and she turn around.

 

"Jungie" She said when she look at me she really look scared right now.

 

It makes me wanna hug her but I stopped myself.

 

"Jiyeon-ah" I said while looking into her eyes and trying so hard to look serious.

 

"W-wae?" She stammered.

 

Be strong Eunjung. This is for her sake.

 

"If we messed this up." I started and took a deep breathe.

 

I kinda hesitate to tell her this.

 

It is not that easy for me.

 

"If we messed this up let's break up" I said while looking directly into her eyes.

 

"W-what?..B-break up?" She said with a teary eyes.

 

Mianhae Jiyeonnie I love you so much and I never plan to break up with you and I never will but this is for your sake.

 

Then,  her tears started to fall.

 

It tears me apart to see her cry.

 

"Hey don't cry I said if we mess up. But I'm sure we won't right?" I said while wiping my tears.

 

It's really hard to act this way.

 

She just nod and gave me a hug.

 

Then seconds later we were called to be ready for stage.

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I was hugging Jungie when we were called to be ready for stage.

 

This is it.

 

You can do it Jiyeon for Eunjung you can't lose her because of this stupid performance.

 

Jungie then hold my hand we both walk to stage.

 

The lights stage lights were still off so we can't still be seen.

 

But I can see the audience from here.

 

I see mom and dad seating on the front row.

 

Lots of people.

 

Noise from the crowd.

 

It's deafening and starts clouding my mind.

 

My breathing isn't normal at all. I think I'm going to collapse in here.

 

The music then starts playing.

 

"Remember if we messed up were over" that whispher help me get back to my sense .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter