Chapter 60

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I followed Suzy inside the room. I heard they are talking about confession.

 

"I heard about confession. What is it?" I ask.

 

Yoona, IU and Areum look shock. Now who has a confession to make?

 

"I heard Areumie have to confess" Suzy said.

 

"Areumie? Jinjayo?" I saw Areumie blushed and look down.

 

"I-it's not w-what y-you think" she stutters.

 

"Yah c'mon we're friends right? How come IU and Yoona know but you didn't tell me. You're being biased Areumie" I said and pretend that I was sulking.

 

"It's not like that Jiyeonnie" She nervously said and looks at me. Then look at Suzy then immediately look away.

 

OMO

 

WAS IT? WAS IT SUZY?

 

 

"Kyahh~ Areumie since when? Since when?" I ask her excitedly ask while shaking her.

 

This is just so amazing.

 

"I'll be glad to become your si-" She suddenly covers my mouth and signals me to shut up..

 

"YAH what was that? How come Jiyeon knows and I don't" My sister protested.

 

"It's because I'm beautiful Suzy-ah" I proudly said and motioned her to just sit down but then

 

"IU let's switch seats. I'm not gonna stop until Lee Areum also tell me who was it" she said and ask I mean no not ask coz she pull IU to stand up and take her seat.

 

My sister could be a thug. Now she seats between Yoona and Areumie.

 

Areumie looks so nervous now. Haha poor Areumie.

 

I like her for my sister than that Ailee but of course it's still Suzy's happiness so it's her choice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

FASTFORWARD

LUNCH TIME

 

I'm here at the canteen buying food the others will be waiting for the unnies while me I have to check on Jungie and give her lunch.

 

Also to apologize for my behavior and give her proper kiss so that she will be back to normal. Hehe

 

I headed to the clinic and greeted the nurse but Jungie is not in the clinic anymore. The nurse said she left 10 mins ago. If she go to the practice room or to the canteen I will definitely meet her.

 

But I don't so she maybe go to the opposite direction. Which is heading to the theater hall and

 

The rooftop

 

Right maybe she's there.

 

I headed to the rooftop and saw Jungie sitting on the floor while her back is resting in the wall and her eyes are closed.

 

She's really hard headed.

 

I sighed.

 

Calm down Jiyeon and don't nag at your Jungie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I open my eyes and remembered that I was in a school clinic. I sat up and my head still hurts but not as bad as before.

 

I check my phone. It's already lunch and I didn't receive any message from Jiyeon.

 

Maybe she's mad at me. She left a while ago without saying anything.

 

Damn Ham Eunjung why suddenly become so sensitive again?

 

I admit I started to feel like this when she didn't gave a proper morning kiss. I know it's so childish but what can I do?

 

That's how I feel.

 

I decided to leave the clinic.

 

Now where I would go?

 

I don't want to eat my headache makes me lost my appetite. I decided to go to the rooftop I need fresh air.

 

I sat on the floor then lean on the wall and close my eyes. Damn I'll never drink again

 

I said and while slightly pulling my hair to ease the pain.

 

I wish Jiyeon was here beside me right now.

 

"Jungie what are you doing here right now? Is your head still hurting?" I heard a sweet concern voice I thought I was dreaming but someone held my face.

 

I open my eyes and saw my baby’s worried look.

 

I thought she's mad at me but why is she here right now?

 

"I go to the clinic but the nurse said that you already left" She said and sat beside me.

 

"It's boring in the clinic" I said.

 

"I know right. You'll definitely be bored coz there's no beautiful Park Jiyeon beside you there" She said and laugh.

 

I smiled she's not mad at me after all.

 

"Yeah, because I told you to leave." I said and look at the sky.

 

"I didn't leave coz I want to leave you alone and take care of yourself. I leave to let you cool down first. I know I nagged a lot because I'm worried and I'm sorry if because of that you feel that I don't want to take care of you" she said and lean her head on my shoulder and hug my arm.

 

"It's ok. I'm at fault too. I become so sensitive becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter