Chapter 28

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

What's wrong with Soyeonnie? She pushed out of her room.

 

Does she get annoyed that I wake her up?

 

Maybe not Boram she never get mad on you remember?

 

But Soyeonnie is really cute when she sleeps.

 

By the way I'm here at their living room waiting for Soyeon just like what she told me to.

 

"Boram-ah is Soyeon still not up?" Her mom ask me when she saw me alone here in the sofa.

 

"Aniyo. She's already awake now aunty. She told me to wait for her here" I replied.

 

"Is that so? Do you eat your breakfast already? Come and join" Her mom said

 

"Ok I'm actually a little bit hungry now" I said and walk to their dining room.

 

I was actually comfortable in Soyeon's house her mom is used to me being here already. I feel like this is my second home.

 

I started eating.

 

"You really cook great aunty" I said to aunty while eating happily.

 

Aunty then just gave me a smile.

 

"I thought you came here to ask me to accompany you exercise and now look at you" Soyeonnie said

 

I didn't notice that she's here already. Hehe guess I'm too busy eating.

 

"Hehe. Aunty ask me to eat and she cooks really great that why I'm eating right now" I explained and she join me eating

 

"Well eat faster before I change my mind of joining you. Palli" she said then starts eating.

 

Sometimes I can't really understand Soyeon she sometimes sweet and sometimes will act cold but still care for me in the end.

 

"Why are you staring at me?" She asks I didn't notice that I actually stared at her for a long time.

 

"A-aniyo. I'm just curious if you’re mad about a while ago" I ask

 

"Oh that one forget it and eat fast. Arasso?" she said firmly and this time I really have to eat fast.

 

After we eat we headed to the gym.

 

"Nothing is really interesting in here Soyeonnie. I don't understand why mom wants me to be here" I whined.

 

"Your mom wants you to be here because she wants you to be healthy and not to take interest about anything" she said and one of the gym instructors approached us.

 

"Annyeong haseyo I'm the gym instructor who's assigned to help you " she said.

 

"Oh really. It was nice meeting you. You look very beautiful" I said as she really do look beautiful like a doll.

 

"Aniyo. I personally think you’re cuter with your child like face" she said to me shyly.

 

"Haha I got lot of those actually" I said because that’s the truth.

 

"Ok stop the flirting and let's get to the real work" Soyeon said which make the trainer scared of her.

 

"Yah Soyeon-ah don't be rude to her." I said and then she looks at me frowning.

 

"I didn't do anything” she retorted

 

"Yes you do. You scared her" I said.

 

"Fine. I'm going home seems like you don't need me here" she said and walk out of the gym.

 

I tried to call her but she didn't look back

 

What’s wrong with her?

 

"I think your girlfriend just get jealous Boram-shi" the trainer a while ago said.

 

"Huh? No she's not jealous and she's just my friend “I said

 

"Really? I thought she was your girlfriend because the moment I talk to you she's already glaring at me" she said.

 

Was Soyeon really jealous?

 

Why would she be jealous anyway?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I look at Qri intently trying to figure out if she's joking or she's serious but this is actually hard to figure out since she's always with her poker face.

 

"Are you serious about your suggestion?" I ask her.

 

"Why you don't like to?" She asks without looking at me.

 

"It's not tha-"

 

"We don't really have to do it if you don't want to" She said and then take a sip of her coffee.

 

I sighed and take a sip of my coffee too.

 

Qri is beautiful to actually. Maybe if I fall for her and if luckily we fall for each other I could definitely forget about Jiyeon.

 

"Let's give it a try. Let’s date Lee Qri" I said while looking at her.

 

"Arasso let’s try it for at least a month and were officially be dating by tomorrow" she said.

 

"Ok I bet you're going to fall for me first Qri" I said and chuckled.

 

"You wish Park Hyomin. You really have to work hard if you want to earn my love" she said cooly.

 

"Then I have to make sure you will fall deep" I said then we both laugh.

 

I guess this could work.

 

I hope so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

 

I'm here at Jiyeon's house I'm a little nervous.

 

How can I tell her about my plan?

 

I've planned this before she even came to my life because I have never thought that she would really come if I just know before.

 

"JUNGIE" I saw Jiyeon running downstairs.

 

"Honey be careful" I said

 

"Hehe sorry Jungie" she said then gave me a hug.

 

"I missed you so much" she said while were still hugging.

 

"I missed you more" I said

 

"No I missed you more Jungie I don't know if I could stand to be away from you for a long time" she said.

 

Now how am I supposed to talk her if she is like this?

 

"Baby what if I have to be away from you what will you do?" I ask her and she suddenly broke the hug.

 

"Why Jungie are you leaving me?" She ask with a wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter