Chapter 17

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

There were silence.

 

A long deep silence.

 

A very boring deep silence.

 

An agonizing deep boring silence.

 

I feel like we are in a library a place where I can found myself sleeping peacefully.

 

But the thing is I am not in the library and I can't even sleep in here coz I am in a family dinner.

 

Well if this is how we should define a FAMILY dinner then let it be.

 

"I have receive a call from your school they say you will have a special event this Saturday" mom finally breaks the silence

 

"Yes, and we also heard that you have special performance Suzy dear" Dad said while smiling to Suzy and Suzy just nod and give him a smile.

 

"Congratulations sweetheart. As expected from my daughter very talented" mom added and praised Suzy again.

 

Alright let's just pretend that there was a wall that separates me from them thats why they don't see me here.

 

"How about you Jiyeon what do you plan to do?"

 

Opps the imaginary wall breaks and my plan was to rebuilt it but of course I didn't say that to mom.

 

"I have nothing in mind mom" I answered coz mom and dad never agrees with any of my plans.

 

"Maybe shes planning to go on a date with Ham Eunjung" Suzy speaks all of a sudden.

 

"What your dating someone now?" Dad ask angrily.

 

Curse you Suzy.

 

"Y-yeah" I said nervously.

 

"Breakup with that girl" mom said

 

"But mom" i tried to complain.

 

"No more buts you heard what I say Park Jiyeon" she said

 

I look at Suzy and she just smirk.

 

"I am not going to break up with her mom shes my happiness" I said in a low tone.

 

Well actually this is the first time I am going to disagree with my parents

 

"OK being in love was never a crime. Let's have an agreement if manage to be one of the top ranks by the end of your junior year you will have your mom and my blessing to continue your relationship with that girl and I will grant you another wish but if you failed you have to break up with her and stay at your halmoni in america" Dad says which make me look at him and blink few times.

 

Is he really my dad?

 

Where is my real dad?

 

Did he just gave me a chance to prove myself?

 

I hug my dad because of so much happiness.

 

"Thanks dad" i said and go back to my seat.

 

"Don't thank me because you still have to do what we've just agreed" he said.

 

Anyway I'm still happy though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FASTFORWARD

IN JIYEON'S ROOM

 

I was laying on my bed while hugging Eunyeon.

 

I was actually thinking how to fulfil that agreement with my parents.

 

I can't even manage to sing in front of classmates.

 

I just don't have the courage to do it.

 

I think I need help but who will help me?

 

Jungie?

 

I hope she could.

 

Then I sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

I decided to sneak into Jiyeon's room when she was asleep.

 

I was actually searching for something I could use in my revenge.

 

I check her desk.

 

Theres just a bunch of pororo stuffs in here.

 

Pororo pen, eraser and many more.

 

She's really childish.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter