Chapter 12

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I walk to our practice room and greet them happily.

 

"Annyeong Girls" I said while giving them my beautiful smile.

 

"YAH Ham Eunjung where are you yesterday? You didn't even text or call us plus you also skip class" Soyeon said.

 

"Oh mianhae I was actually with Jiyeon yesterday" I explained.

 

"Jiyeon is with you yesterday unnie?" I didn't notice that Areum is here.

 

She is sitting in front of the piano with her unnie.

 

"Yeah I found her crying at the rooftop thats why I brought her somewhere to cheer her up" i said

 

"That was a relief. We actually worried about her yesterday" she said

 

"Yeah Jungie. We heard about the incident in the Juniors yesterday" Hyomin said

 

"That wasn't true Jiyeon never stole anything from Suzy" Areum said like shes gonna eat someone.

 

"Hehe relax Areumie I believe Jiyeon don't worry" I said.

 

"Yah Kiddo don't you still have class to attend? " Qri said to Areum.

 

"Unnie I'm not a kid so don't call me kiddo" she complain's to her unnie.

 

"Then should I call you Halmoni instead? Just leave already." Qri said and starts playing the piano.

 

Areum bid her goodbye and then leave.

 

"So you ditched classes yesterday just to date Jiyeon. You are really in love with that girl aren't you?" Boram ask

 

I just smiled.

 

You're going to be my girlfriend soon Park Jiyeon.

 

I then get my guitar and my started writing a song.

 

I think I just found my inspiration right now.

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I was glad that my body was set into waking up early even though I sleep late last night.

 

But I kinda feel sleepy but I have to attend school today.

 

Crap.

 

I walk to our music studio to attend music class.

 

I remembered I just skip this class yesterday because of that incident.

 

I kinda worry how would Areum and IU react to that more than the others.

 

Yoona knows the truth but those two don't.

 

What if they hate me like the others?

 

Eyes where all on me when I entered the studio.

 

Am I really that beautiful?

 

I know I often say that I'm beautiful but I never thought that I could make them stop when I passed by.

 

Anyway just agree with me and don't argue anymore coz I'm really beautiful.

 

"Jiyeonnie" Yoona approach me and drag me to our seat

 

"YAH Park Jiyeon where are you yesterday? Do you know that we worried so much?" IU said

 

She's not mad at me?

 

"She has a date with Eunjung unnie yesterday" Areum arrives

 

How did she know?

 

"Aren't you guys mad at me?" I ask them.

 

"Why would we? You didn't do anything wrong Jiyeonnie" IU said and smiled.

 

"Actually Jiyeonnie I kinda tell them everything. As in EVERYTHING" Yoona said which made my eyes widen.

 

I look at Areum and IU they are just giving me thumbs up.

 

"It's OK Jiyeonnie we understand" Areum said.

 

"Thanks guys" I said and gave them a hug.

 

Then the teacher arrives I was trying to stop my eyes from closing.

 

This is Ham Eunjungs fault.

 

What does she mean by those words?

 

I don't like to assume

 

But my heart does.

 

Haist.

 

"OK class now I will be giving you a take home exam to be submitted by tomorrow." Seonsaengnim said while giving us a five pieces of paper with the exam written on it.

 

It was like filling the blanks.

 

You have to put the right note on the blanks in the musical score.

 

 

"You guys are holding five papers.Each paper contains a single composition composed by the teachers here in Empire and you have to fill the blanks with the right note. I'm going to let you listen to those composition three times today. No recording using gadgets you can use a scratch paper to take down the notes that you hear. Arasso? So we are going to start already" the teacher said and start playing the music.

 

It was beautiful to my ears.

 

I look around and saw my classmates busy taking down notes.

 

Me?

 

I don't take down notes.

 

Actually when did I? haha

 

Plus I'm really sleepy but still I can't sleep.

 

This is so sad.

 

After our music class I ask my friends to go to the rooftop so that I could get some sleep.

 

I was laying here in one of the bench and my three friends are busy doing our take home assignment.

 

What a deligent students.

 

"Yah. It doesn't seem right"

 

I heard them talking.

 

"I actually don't understand how seonsaengnim thinks. How are we suppose to get the right notes for this five compositions by just listening three times?"

 

"Yeah, true enough"

 

I heard them blabber.

 

"I think its a half note here and the chord is A minor"

 

"No I don't think it's A minor I think its C#"

 

I took a deep breath how am I suppose to sleep if they are too noisy?

 

"Nah the third one sound a little flat " they continue arguing.

 

Ah jeongmal I want to sleep.

 

I got up and grab the papers they were arguing abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter