Chapter 32

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG' POV

 

Ten minutes have passed and we are still waiting here outside Jiyeon's room.

 

I can't calm myself I just can't.

 

Picturing a life without Jiyeon is just like a picture with faded colors.

 

Please don't let her die. Please let her stay with me.

 

Jiyeonnie.

 

I thought she will wake up. I thought she will be fine.

 

I shouldn't have leave her.  I should've just stay here beside her.

 

I'll die too if you leave me Jiyeon.

 

The door then opens I immediately get up.

 

"How is she doctor?  Is she safe? " I ask.

 

"She's safe now and she's awake too." the doctor said.

 

"Oh my god. Thank you so much doctor for saving her life" We bowed our heads to thank the doctor.

 

"Can we see her now?" I said still tearing up.

 

It's a relief that she's fine.

 

Suzy and her parents get inside. I don't know why I didn't get in together with them.

 

I'm still standing here.

 

I heard her voice talking to them and I feel happy to hear her voice once again.

 

"Sunbae, why aren't you going inside?" Suzy ask.

 

"Huh uhm yeah" I said and get inside the room.

 

I look at Jiyeon our eyes met.

 

"We will leave the two of you first" Mrs. Park said and they go out

 

I walk closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

"How are you?"I ask and hold her hand.

 

"My head hurts a bit and my body hurts if I move but I think I'm alright. By the way who are you?" I was taken aback by her question.

 

She didn't remember me?

 

 

 

 

I stood up and let go of her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Ham Eunjung Jiyeonnie don't you remember me?" I said and then she just frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was hurt. She don't remember me I cried again at least she's safe now Eunjung.

 

 

 

 

 

I turn my back to her and about to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My Jungie is so hamsome and cool. She doesn't have red puffy teary eyes too. That’s how I remember my girlfriend looks like" she said and I turn to look at her.

 

"Yah. You scared me I thought you forget me" I said and sit again beside her.

 

She tried to reach for my face so I lean down for her.

 

"Stop crying Jungie. I will never forget you, you know" She said and wipe my tears.

 

"But how can I not cry when just a while ago I thought you're gonna leave me already" I said still crying

 

I don't want her to see me cry but my tears are betraying me and they just keep falling.

 

"I'm sorry for making you worry Jungie" she said

 

"It's alright. Now that you're Ok please recover fast. Arasso?" I said while wiping my tears and give her a smile.

 

She smiles at me too.

 

How I missed seeing her smile at me.

 

I lean down and kiss her cheek.

 

She pouted and I just giggled.

 

"Why only on the cheek?" She complained.

 

"Because you have to recover first before having my lips. Alright?" I said while chuckling with her reaction.

 

I hold her hand and brought it to my face.

 

"Thank you for not leaving me honey." I said while feeling the warmth of her hand

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

I'm still here in the hospital lying on my bed. Suzy already go to school. Jungie is buying something I told her to go to school but she doesn’t want to.

 

Mom and Dad are here with me.

 

"Honey tell us if you’re feeling something ok?" Mom said.

 

It actually feels good that my mom worries for me like this.

 

"Yes mom. My head is hurt at times but it’s bearable. Its just that here in my tummy part is killing me." I said.

 

"The doctor said that the impact on your abdomen part is a little severe so you have to take your medicines and do as the doctor told you to do so that you will heal fast" Mom said again.

 

"Honey, we have to leave later but we will be back it’s soon. It’s just that there’s no one to take care of our business and we already signed to be on a show" Dad said.

 

It saddens me that they have to leave again but there's nothing I can do.

 

"It's ok Mom, Dad Jungie will be staying here anyway so I will be fine" I said.

 

"Your girlfriend loves you so much honey. Suzy said she take care of you during your first night here and insists to stay if not for your friends who forcibly brought her home to take rest" Mom said.

 

"She cried a lot too when your being revived" Dad added.

 

That’s why Jungie looks a little tired and her eyes are all red.

 

I feel guilty. I made her worry a lot.

 

"I bought coffee for you Mr. and Mrs. Park" Jungie arrive holding a bag of food and coffee in her hand.

 

"Thank you Eunjung. You shouldn't have bothered yourself" Mom said and get the coffee to her.

 

"Aniyo it’s nothing" She said and smiled to them.

 

My Jungie is just so adorable.

 

"By the way Eunjung is it ok with you to watch our daughter for a while? We have something to do" Dad said

 

"Of course Mr. Park. I want to take care of your daughter forever “she said.

 

"Whoa. That sounds like you’re asking me for my daughter’s hand”. Dad said made my eyes widen.

 

I saw Jungie looking down with her blushing face.

 

"A-aniyo Mr. Park it's not what I mean.” She said

 

"So you are not planning to marry our daughter?" Dad says.

 

"Dad" I called dad to make him stop.

 

"What? I was just asking" Dad said.

 

"No Mr. Park of course I am planning to marry Jiyeon bu-" Dad didn't let Jungie finish her sentence.

 

He taps her shoulder while laughing.

 

"I'm just messing with you kid" Dad said which made Jungie laugh awkwardly.

 

"Your girlfriend is funny Jiyeonnie" He said and he leaves with mom.

 

"Geez your dad could be scary sometimes just like you" Jungie said while walking towards me with a bowl of food in her hand.

 

"Here, you have to eat this porridge the doctor said you still can't eat solid foods." Jungie said and feed me.

 

After she feed me she sat on the edge of my bed and stare at me.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"Nothing it's just that I can't believe you’re really awake now." She said.

 

"You know I want to hug you right now but I can't even sit up" I said.

 

"It's ok just recover fast so that you can hug me tight" she said and laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

Its lunch break but I choose to stay here in the practice room. I don't have the appetite right now.

 

I was just playing random keys in the pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter