Chapter 40

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

 

Finally I was discharge to the hospital I can finally go to back to school and live a normal life.

 

Well speaking of normal life.

 

I guess I still can't live like that.

 

Our parents are still missing Suzy and I had been doing things to cover them up from their work.

 

We can't just report everything to the police since we're still not sure where did Suzy's evil aunt brought our parents.

 

She hasn't called again or show up.

 

The last time she called was when she told us that one single move our parents are gonna die.

 

That is seriously scary but where are we gonna find our parents.

 

I hope we know soon.

 

I heard a car horn from outside I look at my window and smile.

 

At least I have Jungie with me right now even though there’s a lot of crazy stuff happening.

 

I immediately go out of my room and run outside to meet her and there she is leaning on her car while smiling sweetly.

 

I throw my arms around her right away as if we don't see each other for years.

 

I heard her giggle.

 

"Honey you miss me that much?"

 

I broke the hug and smile sweetly to her as an answer.

 

"Aww. My honey is so cute" she said and pinched my cheeks.

 

"Jungie, my cheeks" I pout while rubbing my cheeks

 

"Mianhae, baby" She said and remove my hands and kiss both of my cheeks.

 

"How about that?" She ask and I can't help but smile on her sweetness.

 

"I think we should leave now or we will be late for school" I suggested then we go inside her car and leave.

 

I'm surely gonna miss you Jungie.

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

It's been two days since I started to avoid Hyomin.

 

I'm just not comfortable around her now.

 

I'm going now to school.

 

Areumie leave earlier than me. I don't know what's that kid up to this past few days but she always leave earlier than me.

 

I go out of the gate to take a cab. I know how to drive but I'm too lazy to drive.

 

When I step out of the gate I saw a familiar car and there is a girl leaning on the car’s hood.

 

I ignore her and started to walk

 

"Qri-ah wait" She grab my arm to make me face her.

 

"What do you want Park Hyomin?" I irritably ask her.

 

"Qri please don't avoid me" She said in a weak voice.

 

"I'm not" I look away she's still not letting go of my hand.

 

"Yes you are ignoring me. Please Qri I can't live like this anymore" I heard her voice crack which made me look at her.

 

She's crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I look at myself in the mirror.

 

I look like a zombie now.

 

Big eye bags redden eyes.

 

Argghh I can't let this happen anymore I can't sleep properly.

 

I miss her.

 

I don't what I miss about her I still don't know why I miss her but I just really really miss her.

 

I miss her DAMN SO MUCH period.

 

I grab my keys and skip breakfast she might already leave if I eat now.

 

I parked my car in front of their house .

 

I lean on my car's hood and waited for her to come out.

 

I close my eyes for a while.

 

Two damn days that i didn't get proper sleep.

 

It was actually exhausting.

 

I heard the gate opens.

 

"Oh Hyomin unnie" Areumie approaches me.

 

"Are you here for unnie?" She ask and I just nod.

 

"But unnie is still taking a bath. Do you want me to call her?" She said and walk back towards their gate but I stopped her.

 

"It's ok Areumie I'll just wait for her" i said and smile.

 

"Are you sure unnie?My unnie takes so much time in preparing herself don't you at keast wanna wait inside?" She ask again.

 

"No, no I'm fine here really" I said and I'm glad that she finally give in and left me here.

 

I waited for Qri to come out.

 

After waiting for almost one hour I heard the gte opens again and there I saw Qri.

 

Our eyes met for seconda but she look away and started to walk.

 

"Qri-ah wait" I grab her arm to make her face me.

 

 

"What do you want Park Hyomin?" She irritably ask

 

 

I miss you a lot.

 

 

"Qri please don't avoid me" I said in a weak voice.

 

"I'm not" She look away I'm still holding her.

 

I'm afraid she will escape if I let her go.

 

"Yes you are ignoring me. Please Qri I can't live like this anymore" I said and my tears started to fall.

 

"Hyomin-ah" I heard her call me gently.

 

"I'm missing you a lot" I said and pull her into my arms and rested my head on her shoulder.

 

"I really miss you Qri. My Cutie Pretty." I said between my sobs.

 

I felt her hands wrap around me.

 

"I miss you too" She said.

 

We stayed like that for a while before we broke the hug.

 

I wipe my tears and smiled at her.

 

"So let's go now" I said and as usual for Lee Qri she didn't replied but get inside my car.

 

I just smiled.

 

It's ok even if she didn't talk most of the time as long as she will stay here by my side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

 

I yawned for the nth time in this morning. I actually spend the whole night.

 

Well actually it's just almost.

 

So I almost spend the entire night thinking what did I do wrong to make Boram like that and here is all I got.

 

EYEBAGS

 

This is SO CRAZY

 

I'm here walking at the hallway to ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter