Chapter 20

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

*click

 

*click*

 

I don't know if that sound is part of my dreams or its just real.

 

I'm too lazy to open my eyes.

 

Its so comfortable hugging my Jungie.

 

But what was that sound really?

 

*click*

 

I open my eyes and found Jungie holding her phone like she's taking my pictures.

 

"Jungie why are you taking my pictures when I'm asleep? " i said and try to get the her phone.

 

"Because your drooling" she said and laugh.

 

Mwo? I drool?

 

"Yah. Take it back I don't drool because I'm so beautiful" I said while crossing my arms.

 

She just laugh.

 

"There's nothing wrong with drooling. I still love you though" she said while laughing.

 

I just pout and look away.

 

"Arasso, arasso I take it back your not actually drooling you sleep like a princess actually" she said.

 

I still did't look at her pretending that I'm still sulking.

 

But actually my face where just all flushed so I can't look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I tried to be sweet to her to lure her but it doesn't work.

 

But I had a feeling she isn't mad so I think I'll just ask her about one thing.

 

"Honey is this Songwriter's Notebook yours" I ask her while holding the notebook that I've seen a while ago.

 

And it did really catch her attention and look at me in shock.

 

"A-aniyo" she said but what's up with the stammering?

 

"Oh really" I said while slightly nodding.

 

"Coz the cover says 'I'm the beautiful Park Jiyeon's songwriter's notebook" I said while showing her the front cover of the notebook.

 

"And every bottom page of this notebook says 'The beautiful Jiyeonnie and the hamsome Jungie' I think this is yours"I said.

 

Then she sighed.

 

"Yah yah" she said in a cute way.

 

"Those were just nonsense so don't mind it." She said and take the notebook.

 

I want to ask further but I don't think she wants to answer me.

 

I stand up and walk to her study table while leaping a little.

 

I start to rummage her desk

 

I opened her drawer and found a triangle.

 

"Honey" I called her she was still sitting on the bed and I'm sitting on the chair beside her desk.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Why do you have a triangle in your drawer?" I ask.

 

"It's because I love that instrument it creates a very amazing sound" she said while expressing too much amusement.

 

"Wow it's really a good instrument it's very...very triangle" I said while laughing awkwardly.

 

I check my watch

 

It's already 7pm.

 

"Honey I think I have to go home now" I said and stand up slowly.

 

"That fast?" She said and pout.

 

I walk near her and pinch her cheeks.

 

"Don't be sad. We'll see each other tomorrow" I said and then sitb beside her on the bed.

 

"But your going to be with Suzy again and then your busy with your practicing. My friends are busy with their audition pieces so they can't join me. I'm thankful that there's Qri and Hyomin who keeps me company." She said while looking down.

 

I know thats my fault too.

 

I rarely have time foe her this past few days because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter