Chapter 61

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA

 

I just rolled my eyes when I saw the girl who comes out from the car.

 

What is she doing here?

 

"UNNIE" Jiyeon and Suzy rush to her and give her a hug.

 

"Yah. Im Yoona you didn't told us that Taeyeon unnie is here now in Korea" Jiyeon said.

 

"I don't know she's here either" I said boringly

 

"Yeah, I actually just got here from Japan. Yoong didn't know about it" She explained

 

"Let's go" I said and walk to her car. She's here to pick me up for sure but she just stares at me.

 

I rolled my eyes once again.

 

"Aren't you here to pick me up unnie?" I said coldly.

 

"Y-yeah, bye guys. It was nice seeing you again Jiyeon Suzy" she said and walk towards the car and we leave.

 

I didn't dare to introduce her to my friends they don't have to know her.

 

"Why are you here?" I ask without looking at her.

 

"I'm here to visit you. You never call us since you get back here in Korea. Mom and Dad is worried about you so I'm here to see if you’re fine" she said while she's driving.

 

"Ok now that you already know that I'm fine you can now leave me alone" I said

 

I heard her sigh.

 

"I see. You're still mad at me" She said and chooses to remain quiet before I could say hurtful words to her.

 

She shouldn't have come here. I'm doing fine now.

 

Damn it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm inside Jungie's car she said she's fine now and she can drive so I just let her.

 

"Baby the girl a while ago who is it?" Jungie suddenly ask.

 

"Oh that she's Kim Taeyeon. Yoona's elder sister" I said.

 

"Sister? But why is her surname Kim? Is her unnie already married?" She curiously asks.

 

"Well they are actually step sisters. Yoona's mom already died when she was a kid so her dad remarried and its Taeyeon unnie's mom" I explained

 

Speaking of Yoona and Taeyeon I wonder why they are like that. I remember before they go to Japan they were very close just like sister and best friend in one.

 

I wonder why Yoona act like that towards her unnie.

 

While I'm deep in my thoughts Jungie's phone rings and she picks it up.

 

"Hello..Appa" I heard her said.

 

I think it's her dad.

 

"MWO?" that make me look t her and at the same time I felt nervous too.

 

She sighed.

 

"Dad can we continue talking later? I'm driving...Hmm" Then she hang up.

 

I don't know if she really wanna focus on driving or she just don't want me to hear their conversation.

 

"Jungie...is there a problem?" I ask and hold her hand.

 

"Nothing baby.. nothing" She said and kiss my hand.

 

Her hands are a little cold. Is she nervous? I know het nothing means something. I wanna ask but seems like she don't wanna talk about it.

 

I sighed

 

Just trust her Jiyeon.

 

But

 

Worries are still killing me.

 

I wish I could stop her from leaving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I'm here at the park with Suzy. This girl is really eager to know my secret so she brought me her.

 

"Lee Areum tell me who is it now or I will never talk to you again" She warned me.

 

"Why do you wanna know?" I ask

 

"Well because I'm your friend and the others know while I don't. That's unfair. Am I not your friend?" She ask.

 

"Well I don't actually want to be your friend. So I'm not telling you" I said and lay on the grass and close my eyes.

 

What are saying now Lee Areum?

 

"Yah what do you mean you don't want to be my friend? Am I not pretty?" She said.

 

I open my eyes only to see her pouting.

 

Cute.

 

I sat up.

 

"What are you saying? Friendship is not a beauty pageant to have beauty as a requirement" I said

 

"If that’s the case why don't want to be my friend? Just answer me. If you don't want me around you, I promise not to bother you anymore but do me a favor. Please tell me why I can't be your friend" she said and I could say that she's annoyed.

 

She's just like her sister.

 

Short-tempered.

 

"I want to tell you the reason but I can't ..... for now....can you give me a little time?" I said and stand up.

 

"One more thing....please don't stay away from me" I said and starts to walk.

 

Damn. What am I saying now?

 

I said I have no plan to confess.

 

She catches up with me and clings to my arm which make my heart go crazy again. I heard her giggle.

 

"Why are you trying to look cool now Lee Areum" She said and poke my face.

 

"Yah Suzy stop doing that" I protested.

 

"You're turning red now. Reumie" She said and continues poking me.

 

Jinja.

 

"Yah. If Ailee sees us she might think of the wrong thing you know." I said and she stops poking me but still clings on my arm while we are walking around the park.

 

"Do you think Ailee and I suit each other?" She asks all of a sudden.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter