Chapter 19

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm here right now at the CR my mind is kinda fighting right now

 

There's a part of me saying that I have to tell her coz she is my girlfriend and there's also a part of me saying that I better just keep it to make her safe.

 

But keeping it would make my deal with my parents failed and that means I can't be with Jungie.

 

Ah jeongmal ottokhae?

 

I look at myself in the mirror.

 

I made my decision now.

 

You have to face it Park Jiyeon coz your are so beautiful.

 

And for those who didn't know yet

 

I'M SO BEAUTIFUL

 

I sighed

 

I go out of the CR and find out that Jungie was there waiting for me.

 

"Hey" I said and she look at me.

 

"I just want you to be with me in the practice room. I need you there to cheer for me" she said then drag me but I stopped her.

 

"Jungie I have to tell you something" she then look at me

 

"Huh?" She ask.

 

"I want to tell you about my pa-"

 

"Eunjung sunbae" my confession was cut by Suzy who just called Jungie.

 

"Wait a second Jiyeon has something to tell me just wait for me in the practice room".Jungie said

 

"But seonsaengnim is waiting there now" Suzy says.

 

"It's ok Jungie I guess I'll just tell you about it later" I said and then we headed to the practice room.

 

Unlike before,  today I really have nothing to do but to watch them practice together.

 

I have no one to talk to in here.

 

I kinda wonder how it feels to be performing with Jungie on stage?

 

I wonder if that thing would be still scary for me.

 

"OUCH" I immediately stand up and go towards Jungie.

 

"Yah what happen?" I ask her she kinda look like she's in pain.

 

"My foot" she said and I look at her foot theres blood in her white sock since she danced without wearing her shoes.

 

"Why you didn't wear your shoes jinja" said as I remove her sock and then get something to clean her wounds.

 

"Let me take you to the clinic" I brought Jungie to the clinic and left her for a while to go back to the practice room.

 

"Park Suzy" I called her.

 

"Your the one responsible for that" i said as I pick up the piece of glass on the floor.

 

"So what? I can do more than that Jiyeon. " she said.

 

"Your not even denying it" I said

 

"Stop defying me Jiyeon I could make your girlfriend paralyzed if you don't stop going against my will" she said then get her bag and leave.

 

Damn Park Jiyeon you manage to become  so beautiful but why you are so weak?

 

You can't even be a protect your girlfriend from your sister who is not even as pretty as you.

 

I go back to the clinic and saw Jungie sitting on the bed her feet have a little bandage.

 

I sit beside her.

 

"I'm sorry" I said while looking down

 

"Why are you saying sorry? It's an accident and I was just being careless that why" she said then lift my face to look at her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter