Chapter 37

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

 

I’m really feeling weak right now.

 

My vision is started to blur a little.

 

Am I seeing things?

 

I'm only seeing her back but I cannot be mistaken

 

My heart beats fast.

 

What is she doing here?

 

"Jungie” but she didn't look back.

 

Right maybe I'm just seeing things right now. What would Jungie do here outside her house?

 

But she seemed so real to me.

 

I suddenly feel that everything was twirling. Gosh I feel so dizzy.

 

"J-jungie" I tried calling her again then

 

*BLACKOUT*

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I stop walking and look at the sky.

 

"Honey where are you?" I said as if she could hear me right now.

 

"It's almost midnight now. Are you cold? Are you looking for me too?" I know I look like crazy person here while crying and talking to myself.

 

"Jungie"

 

"I think I'm really going crazy. I'm hearing your voice now" I said to myself and smiled bitterly.

 

I'm hallucinating right now.

 

"J-jungie" I frozed. That sounds so real and I heard something falls.

 

I turn around and my eyes widen.

 

I saw Jiyeon she's laying on the street. I immediately run to her.

 

"Jiyeon" put her head in my lap.

 

She's unconscious.

 

"Gosh you’re burning" I immediately lift her I don't know where did I get all my strength just like before when I brought her to the school clinic.

 

I carry her to the house. Mom is not home. I remember she still has her injury so I decided to bring her back to the hospital where she can be treated properly.

 

I'm glad nothing serious happen to her just that she has a high fever right now.

 

I sat on the chair beside her bed and hold her hand.

 

"I'm glad your ok honey. I'm sorry for being a pabo" I said and kissed the back of her hand.

 

"I promise I will make it up to you. Please get well soon"

 

I remembered checking my phone there where messages from my friends asking where I am and telling me to go home. Right I just forgot to check my phone after Hyomin called.

 

Maybe I'll just tell them tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUZY'S POV

 

 

I was awaken by the sound coming from my phone I open my eyes.

 

I don't even know that I fall asleep here in my study table while I was deep in my thoughts last night.

 

I grab my phone and check whose calling.

 

It's Eunjung Sunbae

 

"Yeoboseyo" I answer

 

"Suzy-ah I found Jiyeon" she said which make me stand immediately

 

"Where? Is she alright? Where are you now?" I continuously ask as I'm dead worried about Jiyeon since yesterday.

 

"Calm down. I found her last night and brought her back here in the hospital but don't worry she's fine. She's still sleeping. “I heard her explain using her sleepy voice

 

I sighed in relief and sit again.

 

"Thanks God nothing worst happen to her" I said.

 

"Suzy-ah can you come here and watch her for a while? I just have to do something." She said.

 

I wonder what she will do but I didn't ask further.

 

"Arasso. Just wait I'll be there in 30 minutes" I prepare myself.

 

I guess I will not go to school today. Jiyeon needs a very strict body guard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I go to school with Qri again. Going to school with her and sending her home become my habit this past few days

 

We were often together though most of the time she will not talk and just read her books.

 

Haha it's kinda surprising how I don't find those things boring. I'm actually enjoying her company a lot though there's not much interaction.

 

"Minnie" I look at her she's looking at her phone while we are walking to get into the practice room

 

"Hmm?" I simply said

 

"Did Eunjung contact you already? I wonder if she continues looking for Jiyeon last night" She asks.

 

Yeah, what happen to Eunjung?  I tried calling her but she's not picking up.

 

"Nope. I called at their house but they say Eunjung is not yet home"

 

I sighed

 

Jiyeon is missing.

 

Eunjung is missing.

 

What a troublesome couple?

 

"Did you ask your sister? Maybe Suzy told her something" I ask.

 

"Neh. But Reumie don't have an idea either." She answers still looking at her phone.

 

I wonder how could she walk properly like that.

 

She might trip or bumped into something.

 

What's in her phone?

 

I snatch it from her and raise it above my head.

 

"What's in here that you can't take your eyes away from it?" I said while she tried to reach for her phone. Luckily I'm taller than her that’s why she can't reach it.

 

"Yah. Give it back to me" She said angrily.

 

"I'm just wondering in there. You keep looking at it" I said teasing her.

 

I then turn my back on her and look at her phone.

 

"Yah Park Hyomin andwae" she protested but too late.

 

I check her phone.

 

I froze what was that?

 

My body couldn't react so successfully grab her phone from me and walk away without saying a word.

 

What is the meaning of that?

 

When I recovered from what I just saw on her phone I chased her.

 

I have to know.

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

 

 

This is the first time I ever felt embarrassed like this.

 

 

I keep on walking as fast as I can.

 

 

I feel like digging a whole right now and burry myself so no one can see me.

 

She just saw the picture that my sister took when we were in garden.

 

I find it cute that’s why I made it my wallpaper.

 

"QRI-AH" I heard her call me I could feel that she's about to catch up with me so I started to run

 

"QRI-AH STOP PLEASE" she called but don't listen.

 

What would I say to her? How to explain things to her?

 

I know we passed by the practice room so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter