Chapter 68

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

 

I'm here at Eunjung's house guest room. Staying here is pretty boring

 

*ring ring ring*

 

"Hello" I boringly answer

 

"What now?"

 

"Don't be too excited. Anyway I found her girlfriend really interesting. I want to have her instead of this Ham" I said and smile.

 

"Sica just do what you have to be done first and you can have that girl later"

 

“It’s not that easy. This Ham's girlfriend is a Park who has a very powerful background I need a better plan to get her. “I said

 

"Fine. Fine just don't forget your mission there"

 

"Yeah. I can't believe you only call for that. How about yours?" I ask.

 

"Things come out unhandy but I have a plan too and I'm doing it now"

 

"Oh well then good luck" I said and hang up.

 

Hmm. Park Jiyeon

 

I stared at her picture in my phone.

 

"What's with you? I want Ham from the start but when I saw you I'm into you now. I can see that you love this Ham so I'll make her disappear so that you and me could be happy together" I said and light up my cigarette.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm in the taxi and now heading to Qri's house when my phone rings.

 

It's Sunny.

 

I ignore the call but it keeps going on and on so I have no choice but to pick it up.

 

"Hello" I irritably said.

 

"Is this Hyomin?" A girl answer but it's not Sunny.

 

"Neh, it's me"

 

“Sunny has gone wild. She was so drunk already. She's creating ruckus in here and she keeps mentioning your name. Please come and get her" She pleaded.

 

Sunny's drunk already?

 

That was so fast.

 

"Ok I'll be there in a minute" I said and hang up.

 

I have no choice but to go back and get Sunny. She's still my friend after all.

 

When I get back there I saw Sunny on the corner with two of her friends holding her.

 

"Hey" I approach them.

 

"Good thing you are here please take her with you. She's gone out of control" they said and handed Sunny to me.

 

"Let's go Sunny. Where are your keys?" I ask her while I'm helping her to walk to her car.

 

"It's here" She pointed to her chest and smile naughtily

 

Crap. What is this girl doing?

 

But it doesn't have effect on me. Maybe if it was my Kyul who will be doing it I'll be seduced but no.

 

"Yah Lee Soonkyu get it and hand it to me" I said

 

"Nah why don't you get it on your own Min?" She said with her drunken voice and put my hand on her chest.

 

My eyes widen and I immediately pull my hand away..

 

"YAH I'm not kidding anymore. Hand me the keys or I'll leave you here alone" I raised my voice this time.

 

What she's doing isn't fun at all.

 

Good thing she obeyed and get into the car properly.

 

"Where are you staying?" I ask her and start the car.

 

"Hotel" she shortly replied.

 

I open the window coz she smell alcohol.

 

Damn it.

 

It's really hard making conversation to this girl so I have to look for every hotel and ask if she was booked in there.

 

After three hotels I finally I found the right one. I bring her to her room.

 

"There I'm leaving now" I said after placing her to bed.

 

"Min my head hurts don't leave me" She said almost crying while holding her head.

 

"It's your fault. Why did you drink too much when you know you can't handle it" I said and sit on the bed beside her and start massaging her head.

 

After a few minutes she became peaceful. Thank God she's asleep now.

 

My phone rings once again.

 

Cutie Pretty.

 

I immediately pick it up.

 

"Yeoboseyo" I answered.

 

"Uhm are you home now?" She asks and I smiled because she's trying to make her voice aound normal.

 

"Not yet but I'm going home now" I said.

 

"Are you still in the party?" She asks.

 

"Nope. It's not fun though" I said.

 

Well it's true that I didn't have fun at all

 

"Wae? Something happen?" She worriedly ask

 

"Nothing. It's just that I'm not in the mood to drink. I'm totally not in the mood at all" I said she became silent for a while.

 

"Was it because of me? I'm sorry I didn't mean to try picking a fight with you" she said in a sad voice.

 

If she's with me right now I'll pull her into a hug and gave lots of kisses.

 

"Yeah it was because of you. It's really your fault Lee Qri coz I can't be happy now without you" I said sweetly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

"Yeah it was because of you. It's really your fault Lee Qri coz I can't be happy now without you" I said sweetly.

 

She said what?

 

I'm speechless.

 

"Minnie are you drunk?" I ask maybe she's drunk that's why she's talking too strange.

 

I heard her giggled.

 

"I told you I'm not in the mood to drink. I didn't even take a sip." She explains.

 

I smiled.

 

"Yah Minnie come back here and give me more" I heard a voice from the other line.

 

W-was it Sunny?

 

She's with Sunny?

 

alone?

 

I hang up my phone.

 

What does she mean by give me more?

 

Did they just-just

 

AHHH I HATE YOU PARK HYOMIN.

 

Unknowingly my tears start to fall.

 

She tried calling me again but I didn't pick up.

 

What for if I will talk to her?

 

I just lie on my bed and hide under my blanket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I woke up. I'm feeling a little better now compared before.

 

 I grab my phone and check what time is it.

 

10:01

 

I slept that long?

 

*beep*

 

I check the message.

 

Hey, how are you?      -    Suzy

 

I blink my eyes a few times and rub it.

 

Did she really texted me?

 

I checked it once again.

 

It's really her.

 

But why she would ask if I'm ok?

 

I want to reply her message but I'm feeling nervous.

 

I accidentally dialed her number.

 

CRAP

 

SHE PICKS IT UP.

 

"He-hello" I nervously said and gulped but no answer.

 

"Suzy-ah are you there?" I called her.

 

"Neh" she shortly replied.

 

Now this is awkward

 

"Uhm how are you feeling now? You're still awake" She said

 

"I'm getting better now thanks and I just woke up" I awkwardly said.

 

"Hmm that's a good thing. Are you coming to school tomorrow?" She ask

 

"Yeah I'm getting better now. So I think I can come back to school tomorrow. I know I can't be gone for too long coz you'll miss me" I blushed when I unknowingly voiced out my thoughts.

 

Pabo Lee Areum.

 

But I heard her giggled.

 

"Wow I think you are still not ok Reumie but by the way I'll fetch you tomorrow. Let's go together to school" She said

 

Did I just hear it right?

 

She wants to go to school with me tomorrow?

 

She will fetch me?

 

"Hey are you still there?" I heard her ask.

 

"Huh? Uhm eherm. Yeah. Ok ok" I just nervously replied and she chuckled once again.

 

"Arasso. Goodnight. Dream of me Areumie" She said sweetly or I just really find her voice sweet.

 

Whatever.

 

"Neh I will. Goodnight Suzy" I said then she hangs up.

 

I'm so happy that I literally jump up and down on my bed.

 

Suzy's going to pick me up tomorrow. I better sleep early now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm here in my room I keep staring on my phone waiting for my baby to call.

 

She said she will call again but I get impatient so I decided that I'll call her instead.

 

She picks it up.

 

Don't tell me she forgets that she's going to call me?

 

"Hey baby did you just forget that you will call me?" I ask pretending to sulk.

 

"Mianhae Jungie I was about to call you but you a called first" She explained.

 

"I should've just sneaked into your room again. What are you doing?" I ask

 

"I'm lying on the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter