Chapter 110

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

This is not my first morning waking up with her but I feel like it's the most wonderful morning that ever happen to me.

 

My wife is still sleeping and guess where she was sleeping.

 

On top of me.

 

She really has this kind of sleeping habit where even when she's asleep she would crawl on top of me like this.

 

I remember when we are still not talking to each other there were mornings that I will wake up only to find out that she's sleeping peacefully on top of me.

 

I have to carefully lie her down so that I could leave without waking her up.

 

Our friends find it weird that though we are fighting but we're still so clingy with each other and I guess it's a good thing.

 

She suddenly starts to move sign that she's already awake.

 

"Goodmorning my dear wife" I greeted her.

 

She looks at me and smile

 

"Goodmorning to you too Jungie" She greeted me back kiss my chin which made me giggled.

 

"Baby why only on the chin" I ask

 

"Hmm because that's the nearest." she replied still resting her head on my chest.

 

"Wae? Not enough?" She ask

 

"No. I would never had enough of your lips baby" I said and she lift herself and brought her face same level to mine while placing her elbows to both sides of my head.

 

"Now tell me my Ham. What can I do too pleased you?" She asks while running her fingers through my hair.

 

"Well you actually don't have to do anything just too pleased me Baby but a kiss would feel really good in the morning" I said and smile at her.

 

She giggled.

 

"You didn't color your hair like I ask you" She said

 

"Ehh? haha...sorry baby there's a lot of things that's going on my mind that time and I fo-"

 

Before I could even finish my explanation she already shut me up using her lips.

 

Feels great that my baby is leading the kiss for the first time.

 

"You really don't have to explain. On the second thought I'm glad that you didn't coz I'm sure your fangirls will start to annoy me with their remarks" She said when we parted our lips.

 

I chuckled at her possessiveness.

 

"Baby I'm a CEO and you’re an actress. You actually had the fanboys and lots of fangirls not me" I said.

 

"Yes true but don't forget that Eunyeon has a lot of fans Jungie" She insisted.

 

"Ara ara I do have fans like you too but I don't care about them coz they're not my wife." I said and she gave me her dashing eye smile that I always find attractive.

 

"Say it again" She said

 

"Say what? That I have a lot of fans?" I ask and she shook her head.

 

"The last one" she said.

 

I smirked at her

 

"My wife" I said trying to make it sound sweeter than before.

 

She smile widely

 

"I can't still make myself believe that I'm already your wife. I thought this will never happen" she said and her eyes are now almost tearing up.

 

"Sorry for making you wait. Please don't cry. You already cried a lot yesterday on our wedding" I said and cup her face then kiss her.

 

"I was just happy and surprise at the same time that's why I cried. You didn't really give me a heart attack like MinKyul and SoRam but I almost faint because of your surprise. You don't know how my knees suddenly felt so weak when I saw you there standing on the altar" She said

 

"Well at least it's over now we're going to start another chapter in our life" I said

 

"Hmm" She nodded and hugs me.

 

I actually can't wait to have our little Eunyeon that will make our family complete but my baby still wants to pursue her career and I'm not going to stop her reach her dreams.

 

I can wait as long as she's with me. Though her, entering the entertainment world again would create a lot of jealousy for me. Heol.

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER TWO YEARS

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I stop being an artist a year after Kyul and I got married because I decided to focus on my lovely wife and our little Princess.

 

We didn't adopt the baby. True the help of science Kyul gave birth to her and now she's turning one and we are preparing a party for her and I want everything to be perfect.

 

"Baby Min your y umma is very excited for your birthday" Kyul approached me in the kitchen while she was carrying Min Min with her.

 

"Of course I want everything to be perfect for our Princess" I said and get our baby to her.

 

"Baby look at your cake. y umma baked that for you. Do you like it?" I ask while she was mumbling incomprehensible worlds.

 

I giggled.

 

"Tsk. I think our Min Min will grow up as dorky as you Minnie" Kyul said and kiss our baby's cheek.

 

"Yah where's mine?" I said and pout.

 

Kyul just laugh at me.

 

"Look at your y umma baby. Acting childish that you" She said but she still gave me a sweet kiss.

 

We broke the kiss then our baby suddenly laughs and claps her hands.

 

"Wow are you happy that Mom kisses me?" I ask her and kiss her cheeks.

 

Our baby will be indeed a dorky kiddo.

 

"Gave her to me and continue you’re cooking the others will arrive any minute now" Kyul said and I gave her our baby then I continue cooking.

 

It's just a simple party with our friends and families actually but still I wanted it to be perfect.

 

"ANNYEONG!" Soram arrives with their baby Ram Ram who is two years old now.

 

"Go baby greet your Aunty Minnie and Aunt Qri" Soyeon motioned their child to approach us.

 

"Hello Aunt Minnie aunt Kyul" she said cutely so I pinch her cheeks lightly.

 

"Hello to you too dear. Do you like chocolates?" I ask and her eyes seem sparkle when I gave her the chocolate.

 

"Indeed like you Boramie" I said and she just smile at me

 

"Yeah I tried so hard not make her like her Mommy but no avail. They're very close to each other" Soyeon complains and help me cook.

 

"Yah she's just a kid though. It's normal for her to like chocolates Sso" Boram defended.

 

"Yeah right kids have a valid reason for eating too much chocolate but you my darling you just look so young but you actually are not still you eat a lot of chocolates" Soyeon said and Boram just pout.

 

"Don't worry Sso. I'm sure Boram here still prioritize the two of you that her snacks" Qri said.

 

"Yeah of course" Boram proudly said.

 

Soon we finish preparing food and we just have to wait for the others to arrive.

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

Suzy and I were preparing ourselves to go to MinKyul's house.

 

It's my niece first birthday today.

 

"Sweetie pali you look perfect now" I said she's been changing her clothes for the nth time already.

 

"One sec" She also told me that for the fifth time.

 

"Yah what's up with you today? You look awesome with whatever you wear and our friends wouldn't mind though" I said she seems like having a hard time choosing her clothes.

 

She sat beside me on the bed and hit my arm all of a sudden.

 

Well Suzy and I were married for almost six months already.

 

"Yah wae?" I curiously ask.

 

"It's your fault!" She said and crossed her arms

 

My fault?

 

"Yah sweetie what did I do?" I ask again coz I don't know what's going on.

 

"You wanna know why I can't choose clothes to wear?" She angrily asks and opens her robe.

 

"YAH Sweetie we are going to Baby Min's party today" I said and immediately stand up.

 

She frowned at me.

 

"Stop your byuness Lee Areum. Look!" She said and should me her neck and down to her collar bones.

 

I laugh awkwardly.

 

I sat beside her again.

 

"It's ok Sweetie. You're married anyways so that wouldn't be too surprising. Relax" I said and calm her down.

 

"YAH! How can you tell me to relax when I can't find anything to cover this hickeys you made?!" She raised her voice again.

 

"Arasso. I think I have a blouse her that cover them don't yell at me Sweetie." I said and get the blouse on the closet.

 

"Here. Just find something that you could pair with that one" I said and gave it to her.

 

She gets it and sighed.

 

"Sorry for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter