Chapter 84

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

I'm still looking for Qri.

 

I don't know where she went.

 

I know she's disappointed because this vacation was supposed to be a work free.

 

It's true that the offer was once in a life time but I wouldn't accept it if the situation was different.

 

I need money for us.

 

FLASHBACK

OUR GRADUATION DAY

 

We happily ended our graduation ceremony when Mr. Lee (Kyul's Dad) calls me to talk privately.

 

"What is it Mr. Lee?" I politely ask him

 

"I just want to ask you straight to the point. What are you planning to do after this?" He asks.

 

What's my plan? Well aside from proposing and marrying Kyul I have no other clearer plan.

 

I was about to speak when he says something again.

 

"Are you planning to marry my daughter?" He asks again.

 

Is he a mind reader?

 

"Neh" I weakly replied. Kyul's Dad is so scary.

 

"Very well then. If you plan to marry Qri you better use your hard earned money and not the one coming from your parents. On that I can be rest assured that my daughter will have a good life with you." He said

 

I can't blame Mr. Lee for saying that. He's just making sure that her daughter will have a good life.

 

I sighed.

 

"Neh, Mr. Lee I will work hard so I can finally marry Kyul" I said and bow to him then he left.

 

Well at least he is not against us.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

So that's the reason why I'm accepting every offer that my company gives me.

 

I need to earn enough money in order to marry my Kyul.

 

I know my work demands a lot of my time like right now but I'm always making sure that I have time for her.

 

After a few more minutes of searching I finally saw her. She's sitting on a big stone near the sea shore.

 

I walk towards her but before I could reach her position someone already approach her.

 

"Hey beautiful. You're the model Lee Qri right" The guy said.

 

I'm standing few meters behind them

 

Kyul just look at her and then look at the sea once again ignoring the guy.

 

Good Job my cutie pretty.

 

"Qri-shi you look lonely here. You can come with me let's have fun" He said and touch Qri's shoulder.

 

"I'm fine. Hands off" Qri said

 

"Qri-shi you will be lonely here all by yourself. Just come with me. C'mon" He insists.

 

I frowned and decided to walk towards them.

 

Is he a pabo? Why can't her understand that Kyul is not interested to go with him.

 

I touch his wrist and remove it from my Kyul's shoulder.

 

"Dude she said she don't wanna go with you" I sternly said

 

"Wow you are the famous Park Hyomin. You can go out with us too. The more the merrier." He said

 

Now it's confirmed that he is really a pabo.

 

I grab the collar of his shirt coz he is really annoying.

 

"We don't wanna go with you and stay away from my girl" I said angrily.

 

"Minnie stop" I felt Kyul's hand trying to pull me away.

 

"Whoa easy. She's your girl? Cool you got a hot chick there" He said and I with that I punch his face.

 

He groans in pain. My hand hurts to. His face is just too hard.

 

"Minnie" Kyul immediately comes to me.

 

"Wow. Let's see what will your fans say to you" He said and smirked.

 

I was about to go near him and launch another punch when Qri hug me tight to stop me.

 

"Min stop this already" She begged so I stop.

 

"You will go down Park Hyomin" He said and walks away.

 

Tss. Not scared of him. He can do what he wants.

 

"Yah are you ok? Does your hand hurt?" Kyul worriedly check my hand.

 

"I'm ok Kyul" I said to stop her from worrying.

 

I hug her.

 

Just a little bit more Kyul. Just a little bit more and I promise to stay by your side all the time.

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I left Suzy in our room and go to the kitchen to take some water.

 

Aigoo.

 

I don't understand myself.

 

She's my girl yet I feel like there's too much boundary between us.

 

I tried to ignore it every time but as time goes by I feel insecurities in me.

 

I tried to shove them away but I feel like it wasn't normal at all.

 

Ah molla

 

When I got in to the kitchen my eyes widen and I immediately covered my eyes.

 

"Areumie" Yoona called me so I remove my hands that cover my eyes

 

"He-he s-sorry to disturb your kissing I just wanna get some water" I said

 

I look down coz I'm blushing.

 

"Haha Areumie you are so cute. We are just kissing. It's not like you never done this with Suzy" Taeyeon unnie said.

 

"We never did" I said and pour water on a glass.

 

"Mwo what do you mean you never did? You guys never kissed before?" Yoona unbelievably ask.

 

I just shook my head.

 

"Jinjayo? You've been together for more than a year now. Seriously Areumie? You never kiss you are not kidding?" Taeyeon unnie ask.

 

I drank the water and then sighed.

 

Suzy never wanted to kiss. Well she kisses me but only on the cheeks.

 

"Was that important? It's just normal right?" I just said.

 

Don't wanna make those things a big deal. Maybe she's just waiting for the right time.

 

But when was it.

 

"Well it's not that normal though. I salute you for having such a high resistance to temptation Areumie" Yoona said to me and I just giggle.

 

"Stop kidding. I'll go upstairs now" I said

 

What Yoona said might be right but I don't deny that I get disappointed and sad too when I was expecting her to kiss me but it turns out to be something else. Just like what happen this morning when she asks me to close my eyes.

 

I got excited when I felt that she cupped my face and I thought she will kiss me but she just pinch my nose so hard.

 

I got disappointed by that but I just pretend that everything was ok and laugh along with her.

 

Sometimes I wanna ask her about it.

 

Why does she don't want us to kiss?

 

But I don't want her to think that I'm a byuntae so I can't ask her that.

 

I go back to our room and saw Suzy sitting on the bed while playing with her phone.

 

"Sweetie" I jump on the bed and hug her.

 

She looks at me and say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter