Chapter 101

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Miss Eunjung” I look at the girl who enters the room.

 

I'm hurt by Jungie's words and action towards me and this girl added.

 

Oh God Please what is this girl doing here?

 

"Who are you?" Jungie get up again and curiously look at Hwayoung.

 

"I'm Ryu Hwayoung your secretary Miss Eunjung" She answered and she's surprisingly dressed properly this time.

 

"Oh Jinja? Sorry I can't remember you" Jungie answered.

 

Why can't she talk to me like that? This is annoying.

 

"Yah why are you here stupid goddess?" I irritably ask her and I don't know where did all the confidence in this girl went since she didn't roll her eyes on me or talk back. She just looks down.

 

"Hey calling someone stupid and humiliating someone is too much. You shouldn't have said that even she's just a secretary" Jungie said while throwing me a glare which surprises me even more.

 

She never did that to me before and she's defending her.

 

"It's ok Miss Eunjung I came I understand Miss Jiyeon. Anyway I just came here to see how are you doing and I can see that you are fine now so I'll be leaving" She said

 

Why is she acting so prim and proper now?

 

It's so odd.

 

"You shouldn't look down to people" Eunjung told me again and then she lies again and closes her eyes.

 

I could only frown.

 

Me look down on the girl?

 

Excuse me she's taller than me but nevertheless I have to figure out what kind of game is she playing.

 

So I walk outside the room and leave them.

 

"RYU HWAYOUNG" I said as I catch up with her.

 

She stop and turn to look at me while raising her eyebrow.

 

I knew it.

 

Once a devil always a devil.

 

"What's your purpose of coming her?" I ask her immediately.

 

"Haven't I said it before?" She replied arrogantly.

 

"Answer me properly Ryu Hwayoung" I said sternly.

 

"Park Jiyeon first of all we are not on the office. Second Miss Eunjung is my boss not you. You maybe the granddaughter of the owner but still you I don't serve you so you have no power over me" She said smirked

 

She thinks she's that smart.

 

"Well let's put it that way but Eunjung is my girlfriend and if I found out that you’re up to something you should start hiding yourself coz messing up with me is the same as digging your own grave. I may not have power over you right now but once you start messing up with me your actually opening your doors to possibility.... Don't make me hunt you coz I could easily pull out all the details about you and who knows I might figure out more than what I should be. I'm not threatening you, I'm giving one final warning. I hate people who force me to show the other side of me." I said and turn my back to her.

 

I really hate that girl she's making me mad.

 

But whatever she's planning to do I'm ready.

 

I saw Suzy outside the room looking around.

 

I think she's searching for me.

 

"Hey" I called her

 

"Oh, you’re there. How's Eunjung's secretary? Is she still alive? Still breathing?" She asks worriedly.

 

"Wow you have much concern to the villain" I said and cross my arms.

 

"I'm not concern about her, she isn't my sister. Why would I even care about her? I was actually concern about you. I know you can protect yourself completely against her but I don't want you to become a criminal" She explained.

 

"Don't worry I'm still not on that extent" I said and enter the room.

 

"She's asleep now" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"Jiyeonnie you know you better rest. You didn't sleep properly at home and you’re tiring yourself from going to school, back to the house and taking care of Eunjung “Areum said.

 

"It's ok Areumie. I'm ok. I won't be at ease if Jungie is still like this" I said

 

"Haissst. Stubborn Eunjung Stubborn Jiyeon, Pabo Eunjung Pabo Jiyeon, Accident p-"

 

Areumie stop talking and laugh awkwardly when I gave her a death glare.

 

"Yah don't stare like that to my Sweetie" Suzy said and hug Areum.

 

"YAH! If you just came here to show me you lovey dovey moments better leave now" I said bitterly and the pout.

 

"Haha Jiyeonnie. You sound so bitter you know" Boram unnie commented while Soyeon unnie was hugging her.

 

ARRGGHHH!!!

 

WHY ARE THEY SO INSENSITIVE?

 

THEY KNOW I CAN'T HUG JUNGIE LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE'S SO RUDE TO ME.

 

Take note.

 

ONLY TO ME!

 

She even talks politely and defended that annoying stupid creature.

 

 

 

 

 

It's 4am in the morning. I'm still here at Jungie's room in the hospital taking care of her though she's being rude to me.

 

I'm actually getting used to her rudeness. I never thought I could be this patient to her.

 

I'm packing my things. I have to go to school today. Of course I have to graduate.

 

"Hey you’re leaving already?" I look at her.

 

I'm surprised with the tone of her voice so I smiled.

 

"Yeah, I'll go home now I have to attend class today but I'll be back in lunch for you so don't miss me so much" I said still smiling.

 

"Stop smiling you looks creepy and I will never miss you" She said and I just sighed.

 

"Ok I'll leave now" I said and leave her.

 

I go home and have taken a nap before I prepare myself to go to school. I feel so sleepy. Jungie will sometimes groan in pain while she's asleep so I can't sleep properly.

 

I keep yawning in my class. I also fall asleep during our music class. Thanks to my advance skills that I properly performed the surprise practical test.

 

Heol, now it's lunch time and as promise I go back to the hospital.

 

I rushed in there after my class since my class ended at 11:45 and the hospital is 35mins drive from here.

 

I saw Jungie sitting on her bed.

 

"Hey Jungie sorry I'm a little late. I brought you food." I said and prepare her food.

 

"Don't bother. I already eat. I ask Hwayoung to bring me lunch" She said while playing on her phone.

 

Hwayoung again. I clenched my fist.

 

Jiyeon it's ok. It's ok. I sighed.

 

"Jinja? Then I'll just leave the food here just in case you get hungry again. I'll leave now I still have class to attend" I said and leave her room.

 

Damn. Don't give up Jiyeon you can do this.

 

After my class I immediately go back to the hospital again to visit her.

 

And I'm tired and all and now I don't like what I'm seeing.

 

Hwayoung is with her again and seems like they're enjoying each other’s company. They're laughing with each other. I didn't interrupt them and just waited for Hwayoung to leave.

 

I feel like I don't have the strength to argue with anyone.

 

When I saw Hwayoung leave I entered her room.

 

She saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter