Chapter 39

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

I froze upon hearing her question. We are still here in the clinic and the aircondition is working properly but my can feel that I’m sweating.

 

Should I tell her the truth?

 

Am I really acting so obvious now?

 

May be what the nurse said a while ago.

 

 

Maybe I’m not really good at controlling my emotions when I’m with you Park Hyomin.

 

 

Lee Qri be straight forward and accept whatever the outcome is.

 

I take a deep breath and look at straight into her eyes.

 

 

Confusion was written all over her face.

 

 

"Park Hyomin... I don't know when I started to feel this but yes I'm falling for you" I manage to say coolly just like the Lee Qri way.

 

I saw her eyes widen and she gulped but didn't dare to say a single word.

 

 

I know she's in state of shock but I already said it.

 

It's all or nothing now.

 

I waited for her to say something but it seems like she can't find a word to say.

 

Maybe she doesn't feel the same.

 

I smiled bitterly to myself and look down.

 

I was trying to suppress my tears.

 

"It's ok like I said before we forcedly date each other. We don't have to fall for each other. Just the main purpose of this dating was to help us move on. You don't have to do anything.  So I think it ends here now." I said and stand.

 

She just remains quiet.

 

So this is how it feels when you just do all the talking and never get any response.

 

 

 

This is crazy. How did I even come up to the idea of dating her?

 

 

 

 

She’s dorky and very outgoing girl while I like to be in a quiet place while listening music or reading my books.

 

 

 

 

I used not to care about her smile and her annoying banters and how she always tries to look y.

 

 

 

But nevertheless I still fall for her.

 

 

 

"I'll just tell Soyeon to help you" I said and leave the room with a heavy heart.

 

 

I just moved on from Jiyeon and now I have to go back at the first step to move on once again.

 

 

 

Is loving just a series of moving on?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

 

 

Our first class already ends.

 

Boram immediately stand up and walk out the room leaving me behind.

 

She’s must be really upset for the reason that I still have figure out.

 

I put my entire things inside my bag not caring how they are place inside it I have to hurry and chase Boram.

 

I walk outside the room and saw her walking so fast.

 

"BORA-"

 

"Soyeon" Qri suddenly appear out of nowhere

 

 

She looks so sad and her eyes are red.

 

 

Did she cry?

 

 

"Please go help Hyomin. She's in the clinic" She said without even looking at me and walk away before I could even ask her why.

 

"Arggh You people love to leave me behind. What's up with you?" I irritably said while stomping my foot.

 

I look at Boram's direction which was the same direction as Qri's and then look to the opposite direction and back to Boram again.

 

 

I was weighing my thoughts where should I go first.

 

 

I sighed and headed to the opposite way.

 

I have to go and check my cousin first then I'll deal with Boram later.

 

I enter the clinic and found hyomin sitting on the sofa dumbfounded.

 

She didn't even notice me.

 

 

I wonder what happen to her and Qri they seem to be fine when we meet them on the hallway.

 

 

"Park Hyomin" I called her and she got startled.

 

I sat beside her.

 

"What happen to you and Qri?" I ask

 

"Soyeon-ah , Qri's in love with me" She sounded so confuse of everything which didn’t give me a shock coz I already expect that one of them will definitely fall.

 

"And how about you?" I ask her.

 

"I don't know" She said while ruffling her hair.

 

"Tsk. I told you so. This dating idea is never a good thing for the both of you." I said while leaning my back comfortably on the sofa.

 

"Couz I'm sure I've already move on to Jiyeon but I'm not sure if I like Qri too. All I know is just I like being with her. I feel happy by her side" she said.

 

"Then, why did you let Qri leave you here? You should've told her" I said

 

If she did that maybe I'm talking now to my Boramie.

 

 

I think Hyomin is still in denial stage.

 

 

 

Well she has to move fast lee Qri is very mysterious and unpredictable too.

 

 

 

Now let me think of how I can lure the sulki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter