Chapter 100

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I wanna go out in this hospital. I've been here for 2 days already. It's so boring here too.

 

"Jungie"

 

I sighed.

 

This girl is really persistent. I told her not to come here already.

 

Tsk.

 

I really don't understand my feelings to this girl. It's complicated that I couldn't even explain it to the point that I'm feeling so confused, uncomfortable and annoyed.

 

"Hey I brought you some apples" she said and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

"Don't you have something else to do?" I ask her while my eyes are close.

 

"Well I don't have to go to school today so basically I really have nothing to do" She answered

 

"Then find something to do" I irritably said.

 

"Hmm. That's why I'm here" she said happily

 

"Aside from bugging me" I said.

 

"You're so mean" She said and pout.

 

Cute

 

What? Ham Eunjung did you just say she's cute?

 

Well she's actually is cute. Her eyes are wonderful and her lips are quite kissable.

 

Crap

 

I groaned in pain while touching my head.

 

"Jungie your head hurts again?" Jiyeon worriedly ask.

 

"Don't touch me!" I said and shove her hand away

 

I heard that she called the doctor and leave the room.

 

Well that's good coz she's really good at giving me headache.

 

The doctor came and treats me. I don't know where did that girl go maybe she go home already.

 

Tss. Why am I even looking for her? I don't care about her.

 

"Hey Eunjung" Hyomin entered the room.

 

"How are you feeling?" She ask

 

"My head is a little bit ok now" I replied.

 

"Good...yah by the way could you be a little nicer to your girlfriend? You're hurting her. Be a little bit sensitive" She said.

 

"She's annoying" I just replied.

 

"Annoying?! Well you don't remember so let me remind you that you two love skin ship so much to the point that you stick together like a gum who love doing so much PDA" She said.

 

We do?

 

I just keep quiet.

 

"Stop pushing her away before you regret it" She said and leaves the room

 

I sighed

 

I don't know.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Jiyeon be patient your Jungie will be back to her normal self. Just be patient.

 

I wipe my tears and headed back to her room. I see Hyomin going out.

 

"Hey, you ok?" She asks worriedly.

 

I nodded and smile at her.

 

"I will never give up even if she keeps pushing me away" I said.

 

"Alright, I'll go and meet Kyul. Do call us if you need something" She said.

 

"Ok Min. Thank you" I said and hug her

 

Then she leaves

 

I took a deep breath and before I enter Jungie's room.

 

She's not asleep but I think her head is ok now.

 

"Jungie tell me if you want something" I said.

 

"Just go home. There's a lot of nurses here. I can ask them for help" She said.

 

I sighed again.

 

She's being rude again to me.

 

I just sit in the couch and stare at her I didn't dare to speak again coz every time that I try to talk to her she just became so rude to me.

 

Few more hours of staring at her a nurse came in to check on her.

 

I clench my fist. I wanna pull the nurse away from her and throw her outside but I can't do that of course.

 

I just keep glaring at the nurse and why Jungie is smiling at her but she can't even manage to look at me.

 

The nurse notices that I'm glaring at her so she immediately finishes her work and leave the room.

 

"YAH STOP FLIRTING I'M STILL YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I can't help but yelled at her.

 

She got startled.

 

"Yah! I'm a patient here! Why are you yelling?! Are you really sure that I agreed to become your girlfriend?!" She said and I'm annoyed so I hit her right arm.

 

She's lucky that her left arm was injured so I can't hit it.

 

"Yah! You're even a sadist. You’re a dinosaur! DON'T BOTHER ME" she yelled and close her eyes.

 

Tss. Jiyeon calm down.

 

I go back to the couch and stare at her again.

 

After a few minutes there's no sign of movement in her. I bet she's already asleep now.

 

I go closer to her and sit on the edge of her bed on her right side.

 

"Jungie when will you remember me?" I said even though she can't hear me.

 

"I miss holding your hands" I said and hold her hand.

 

"I miss you call me baby and your sweet words. You said before that I'm locked into your heart. Maybe that's why even though you try so hard to push me away I'm still her coming back for you. I love you Jungie." I said and I can't help my tears to fall.

 

I lean closer to her face and kiss her cheeks then her lips but only for a short while because I'm afraid she might wake up.

 

I lie beside her and hug her not so tight even though I want to.

 

I really miss the feeling of being close to her already even it's just days. I'm being impatient but there's nothing I can do but wait.

 

Wait till she remembers me, wait till her heart recognize my love again.

 

I rest my head on her shoulder and snuggle closer. I'm glad that she can't be easily awaken. I close my eyes.

 

(T-ara Hurt)

~andwaeyo apayo jebal ireoji mayo

nado algo bomyeon jakgo yeorin yeojaramnida

 

nappayo miwoyo jeongmal anboinayo

nareul bwayo dangsingwa hamkke

saranghago sipeunde

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter