Chapter 73

My Melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON'S POV

 

I can't think straight.

 

Snap back to reality Taeyeon you have to warn them before it's too late.

 

She's not the same Jessica anymore. She won’t change anymore.

 

Don't let her do to your friends what she did to Tiffany.

 

I told myself.

 

I'm panicking.

 

Ok calm down Kim Taeyeon.

 

Sica won't harm them yet for sure.

 

But I need to confirm something first.

 

I dialed Yoona's number.

 

But she's not picking up.

 

"C'mon Yoongie. Pick it up" I said

 

I tried calling her at least five times or maybe more than that I don't remember exactly before she picks it up.

 

"Yah hello" She answered but she's whispering.

 

"Yah why are you whispering?" I curiously ask.

 

"Kim Taeyeon I'm in the middle of my class right now. Just call me later or pick me up after school. I have to hang up now" She said and hangs up.

 

I sighed.

 

Pabo Taeyeon.

 

I just decided to go home coz I'm not in the mood to stroll around anymore.

 

When I arrive at home I saw mom and dad’s car on the parking.

 

"Damn it..Kim Taeyeon your dead" I said and walk to the door

 

"Weren't your dad told you, you are grounded?" Mom greeted me as I walk to the door.

 

"Mom it's pretty boring in here and what am I? A kid?" I complain and sit on the couch.

 

"Your not a kid? Then what are you doing? Escaping? Sneaking out? Is that what a mature person does? You should be a good example to your sister" She said.

 

"Mom she's not my sister. I don't wanna be her sister coz I love her. I love her so much" I said

 

Mom and Dad know that I love Yoona more than a sister. It's just that I want to tell Yoona when they already accepted us that's it. It's not because I'm not ready. I just don't want her to suffer rejection from our parents.

 

"No Taeyeon you don't" she said

 

I don't?

 

"How did you know I don't mom? You don't feel what I feel. If it's not real why I can't get rid of this feeling since a very long time ago? Why do we still love each other even though we got separated? And now you want her to marry someone else just to take her away from me?" I said.

 

My tears are falling now.

 

"Taeyeon Yoona is your sister." Dad said this time.

 

"You now that she isn't. Do you think she will just agree to marry IU? or are you guys waiting for us to do something stupid just to be together? You guys will end up losing your daughters" I said then go upstairs.

 

I feel like my head is going to explode.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"What are you doing here Lee Soonkyu?" I coldly ask

 

"Hyomin I just want to apologize to you. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me" she said and tries to touch me but I stop her.

 

"Sunny you don't have to apologize to me coz you did nothing wrong to me." I said

 

"Thank you Minnie I kno-"

 

"But you have to apologize to my Kyul coz you hurt her. Look at her lips I can't kiss her because of you. " I angrily said.

 

Who wouldn't be mad if you couldn't kiss your own girlfriend?

 

"Min let's just go now." Kyul then hug my arms.

 

"Sunny if Kyul can't forgive you and you can't apologize to her then don't ever show your face to me because no matter what you do. I'll will and will always be choosing my Kyul" I said and we leave her.

 

"Do you really have to mention about the kissing thing to Sunny?" Kyul ask

 

"Huh? Wae it's the truth" I said full of confidence.

 

"So you are saying that you are upset with Sunny only because you can't kiss me?" She said

 

"Geureomyo" I proudly say without even realizing what just come out of my mouth.

 

She glared at me and I just smile awkwardly.

 

"I MEAN ANINDE" I immediately take my words back.

 

"I'm upset because she hurt my precious Kyul" I said and hug her.

 

"You should be thankful that I love you or else I'll throw you in the trash can" She said and pinch my cheeks.

 

I smiled.

 

"I love you too my cutie pretty" I said and we get inside the practice room.

 

"Oh MinKyul is here now. Where is Eunjung?" Soyeon ask.

 

"Yeah Jiyeon is worrying about her." Boram said.

 

"Eunjung can't be here for a week" I said and sit on the couch

 

"Huh? A week and why is that?" Boram ask

 

"Min where did Eunjung really go?" Kyul sit beside me and ask.

 

"America" I said.

 

"AMERICA?" they said in unison.

 

Oh my god my ears.

 

"Why is she there? Why all of a sudden? I thought her flight was next week? Did Jiyeon know about this?" Soyeon ask consecutive questions.

 

"Heol. She said she's going to fight for love that's why she's there and no Jiyeon doesn’t know about this and she doesn't want her to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter