Chapter 50

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Final

Chapter Fifty: Final

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“I miss you.” I just started crying after hearing saying that. He turned me around to face him.

“Don’t cry. You will smear all of your make-up, silly.” He gently wiped off my tears. I started hitting him on his chest.

“You are evil. Evil Evil. How could you stop contacting me and disappear but appear in front of me suddenly?!!” He hugged onto me tightly.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I got so tight up with the work. I’m so sorry, Gui.” I stopped and started crying in his arms.

“I miss you so much. You scare me when you ran away.” I didn’t reply him but just hugging him even tighter.

~Flashback~

*Aaron’s POV*

After 3 years, I haven’t see Gui for 3 years already. I just miss her. Once I got down from the plane, I called Calvin. I told him that I’m back but I asked him to keep a secret from Gui because I wanted to give her a surprise.
We have been in contact for 1 year but later on, work just get too busy and I didn’t have the time to contact her. I wondered how she is now. I heard from Calvin that Gui and Hebe opened a florist shop. I wanted to go and take a look. I went to check into a hotel before visiting the shop.

The moment I reach the florist shop, I saw Gui Gui driving a van out so I decided to follow her. She looks so cute when she gets serious in work. I’m the one who asked the little boy to send the bracelet back to her. She dropped the bracelet when delivering the goods. She got all so worried when she found out that her bracelet is missing.
Then, I followed them to the bridal shop. I feel so hurt when she started crying. Just bear with me for a moment, Gui. I will return to your side. I will. I promise. I stood across the streets, directly facing the shop. She looked so pretty in the gown. I smiled.

During the wedding time..

“Congrats, buddy.” I patted on Calvin’ back.

“You really do not want to go and meet her?” Calvin asked.

“Not now. I will meet her when Hebe throws her bouquet of flowers. Gui got to catch it ok!”

“Ok Ok. I will ask Hebe to throw to her but it also must depend on fate. Do you know there are a lot of girls out there wanted the flowers too?!” And Calvin started laughing.

Fate. Fate made me meet her. Fate allowed me to protect her and Fate bring us together. I know. This time round, Fate wouldn’t disappoint me.

“Let’s go out and throw the bouquet of flowers now!!” Hebe pushed her out. “Gui, you must go and catch it too!!”

“Ready? 1, 2, 3!!” I smiled widely when Gui caught the flowers.

“Aaron?? When did you..”

Everything was under control but I didn’t know that Gui would run away from me again. Guess that is what she always does. That silly girl. I chased after her to the beach.

I hugged her from behind, “Gui, stop running away from me.”

“I miss you.” She is crying again.

“Don’t cry. You will smear all of your make-up, silly.”

“You are evil. Evil Evil. How could you stop contacting me and disappear but appear in front of me suddenly?!!”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I got so tight up with the work. I’m so sorry, Gui.” I hugged her tightly.

“I miss you so much. You scare me when you ran away.”

“Will you leave me again?” Gui asked me.

“Yes.” She looked at me. She let go off me and took a few steps back. I held her back.

“But this time, I will take you with me.” I smiled at her. Her smile grew wider and threw her arms around my neck.

“I love you.” I smiled.

“I love you too.” I hug her tightly and kiss her passionately.

==============================

The End!!!! Haha..

=).. Comments!!!

Hmmm.. Does fairytail just end like this?? I wonder..
I have 2nd season..
You may stop read my story till here.. If you still want to continue reading, you may read my season 2!! Haha..
Good ending here.. What about season 2?

Season 2: www.winglin.net/fanfic/lovecontinues2

Signing off
bubblygal
13 June
8:10PM