Chapter 25

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

I need him

Chapter Twenty Five: I need him

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I.. What should I say? I looked around. Everyone’s eyes are on us. I think I made a wrong choice. And I confirm that it is a bad choice. Under the hundreds pair of eyes, I ran down the stage and out of Aaron’s house. I heard him shouting for me but I didn’t turn back and kept on running. I hide around the corner and he couldn’t find me. My tears started rolling down. Why did I even do that for? My hand phone kept on ringing but I didn’t bother to pick it up. I know it’s silly of me but I walked back home. My mind is very confused now. I love him, don’t I? I love him, I need him, I want him, but I.. I squat down and started crying.

After walking for hours, I finally reached home. I saw Aaron standing at his car, at the start of the slope. I tried to avoid his view and sneaked up to my house. The moment I opened the door of my house, a cane came smacking onto my arms.

“AHH!” I looked up. DAD?! I thought he is in..

“WHAT’S WITH THAT FACE?? WHAT’S WITH THOSE CLOTHES?? AND YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW?!!!” And he started canning me. The tears kept on flowing. This was the reason. The reason that I ran away from him. Aaron. I was still thinking that he would come and save me now. But it is impossible. He wouldn’t know that my dad is back. He would never think that I’m being caned now. But.. I just kept on thinking about him.

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I was sleeping soundly when the pain woke me up.

“AH! AH!”

“YOU ARE STILL SLEEPING! STILL SLEEPING!! YESTERDAY CAME HOME WITH WHAT FACE AND YOU STILL DARE TO CONTINUE SLEEPING NOW!!!” My tears came flowing down again. I could never escape from this, isn’t it? I quickly run into the toilet and wash up. The moment I came out from the toilet, few bags of stuff came flying to me.

“WHAT ARE ALL THIS??!! WHERE DO YOU GET THE MONEY FROM??!!” That were the things that we bought during the shopping trip with Hebe and Angela.

I shiver, “These were given by my friends.”

“FRIENDS? WHICH FRIEND IS SO GENEROUS? IS IT REALLY GIVEN BY FRIENDS OR YOU STEAL IT? YOU STOLE IT RIGHT?!” He always doesn’t listen to my explanation. Even if I explain, he would still feels whatever he thinks it should be. Even if I speak the truth, I still got caned by him.

“Stop canning her. She still needs to go to school.” Mum came to rescue me. “YOU ARE ALWAYS HELPING HER! NO MONEY OR FOOD FOR HER!!” My dad threw the cane onto the floor and walked out angrily. He took his briefcase and stomp out of the house. I hugged my mum tightly and started crying again. I cried harder this time. “I’m sorry, Gui. I’m sorry.”

I wiped off my tears. I picked up all the things and placed it back into the bags. I change into my uniform and went to the kitchen to have my breakfast. I kept very silent, not wanting to say anything. After eating, I make my way to the school. On the way to school, I could see many pair of eyes staring at me. Everyone is looking at my arms. I lowered down my head and continue walking to school. I came into the school where all eyes are still on me. I guess is partly because of yesterday when I ran away from the party or it may be due to the wounds on both of my arms.

I walked into the classroom. Everyone is still looking at me like I’m some alien from MARS.

“Gui, what happened to you?” Hebe rushed all the way from her seat to me and she followed me back to my seat. “Gui, what happened to your arms?” Calvin asked me. Both of them sounded worry. Just as I was wondering where is Aaron, he came walking into the classroom. I lowered my head down and crouch on my seat. I was trying to hide all my wounds and I know I failed. Aaron came over to my place and pulled me out.

~At the school’s sickbay~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

He pulled me all the way to the sickbay. “She is wounded. I will get the medicine myself.” He told the teacher in-charge and went to take the medicine on the shelf. He gently took my hand and applies the medicine for me. He would blow my wound every time he finishes applying the medicine. I looked at him carefully. My disobedient tears came rolling out of my eyes. He put the bottle of medicine down on the table.

“Gui..”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” I hugged him tightly and started crying non-stop. I just needed him.

=====================
Hoho.. Sorry for the late-ness..

Signing off
bubblygal
2May
9:05PM