Chapter 3

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Fated?

Chapter Three: Fated?

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“I’m Calvin. Nice to meet you.” Oh my god. Don’t look at him. His smile is so.. My heart is almost pumping out. C’mon Gui Gui, Breathe.

“Nice to meet you. You can call me Gui Gui.” Avoid his eyes please.

“Here we are.”

“Thank, Calvin. You really help me a lot today.”

*Ding Dong Ding Dong, Ding Dong Ding Dong, Dong, Dong*

AH!! The school bell!! I’m late I’m late. I hurry and run to my classroom. “I’ll see you around, Calvin.”

He mumbled, “We’ll meet again.”

~In the classroom~

“Good morning student.”

“Good morni-”, bang. I pant and pant. “I’m sorry, Miss Lim.”

“Hurry up and get back to your sit.”, Quickly, I went back to my sit.

“Hey, why are you late today?? Normally you are earlier than me.” That’s Hebe. She is my closest friend in this school.

“My wallet got stolen this morning.”

“What??!!”

“Hebe and Gui Gui, stop talking in class. You are already late, delaying the class time and you are still talking!”

*Knock Knock*

Phew. Saved. Haha. Mr Yap, our form teacher came knocking on the classroom door. Everyone stood up, getting ready to greet him.

“Never mind, it’s ok. Sit down, everyone. I want to introduce to the class your new classmate. Calvin, you may come in now.” The moment he walked in, the girls in the class started whispering to each other, while some of them their eyes started to sparkle.

I do not know the reason but somehow started giggling at the situation. He saw me giggling and he smiled at me.

“You know him??” Hebe looks puzzled.

“Oh. I met him in the morning. He is the one who help me to get back my wallet from the robber. And he sent me to school too.”

“Oh I see. Hey, Gui, in 4 months, we will have our summer holiday. Do you want to work?? I found a job in a café and I’m going for interview tomorrow. They say they could hire 2. Do you want to come along?”

“Oh really?! Sure.” I smiled widely. I must get a job in the holidays. I need to earn more pocket money and save it up for the future. I wanted to leave the family so badly but I do not have the ability to do so now. Sigh. Just again waiting for my prince to appear and save me from this family.

“Ok. Calvin, there is a seat beside Gui Gui, you can go and seat there. I will leave it to Miss Lim now. Pay attention in class.” Mr Yap left the room.

~Break Time~

“Hey Calvin, You didn’t tell me you are in the same class with me.” I pouted after saying.

“I didn’t know that I will be in the same class with you either. Guess we are fated huh.” He smirks.

Fated? Us? Is he my prince charming? I smack his arm, “What’s with that type of smile? Hey, I have not introduced to you. This is Hebe. She is my closest friend in this entire school. Haha.”

“Hello. I’m Hebe.”

“Calvin. =).”

“Since we still have time, let us show you around the school.” I offered.

“Oh. Sure. In case I got lost in the school.” I froze. Is that supposed to be a joke? So cold. Haha. But he seems to be a nice guy. Is he my prince?

How to make the story better?? I'm working hard on it.. =).. Haha.. Comments!!

Signing off
bubblygal
14 April
9:29AM