Chapter 27

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Tomorrow without you

Chapter Twenty Seven: Tomorrow without you

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I didn’t mean to. I didn’t mean to be like this. I’m sorry if I make you worry.

“Don’t run away from me like this.” I started crying out loud in his hug. I’m sorry, Aaron.

“I walk you up to your house.” Aaron helped me up.

“Aaron..” Aaron stopped and looked at me. “Thank you.” He smiled at me.

“I told you before. I want to protect you but I failed. Maybe I am not good enough to protect but I will try harder next time.”

“Aaron..” He smiled at me again. “Let’s go.”

We stood outside my house. Aaron held my head and kisses my forehead. “I hope to see you tomorrow. Will I see you tomorrow?” I nodded at him.

“Bye.” I see him into the lift before I go into the house.

“Mum, I’m back. Mum? Mum?”

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” My dad suddenly appears in front of me. Scare me. “I..”

“WHO IS THAT GUY?” Don’t tell me that my dad saw Aaron?!

“HUGGING IN THE PUBLIC?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? DON’T COME HOME STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL BUT HANGING OUT WITH A GUY AND HUG IN THE PUBLIC! YOU!” He started canning me again.

Just then, my mum came home. She quickly put down the things that she is holding on to and ran to my side. “Why are you canning her again?”

“YOU ASK HER YOURSELF!” I started sobbing in her arms. I didn’t want this kind of life. Why can’t I be with Aaron?

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I must have cried till I sleep. I wake up and walked to the door. I wanted to open my room’s door so badly but it was locked. I started banging onto the door. “Let me out!! Let me out!!” But there isn’t answer replied. “Let me out!! Mum!! Where are you??!!”

Just then a piece of paper is being slide into my room thru the door gap at the bottom. This is what it says:

Gui,

Your dad has locked up your room. I didn’t have the key with me. He took the key away. I promise I will try to get you out.

Mum.

I started crying again. Why? I then remembered I promise Aaron that he will be able to see me. I must get out of the house. I must. Where is my hand phone? I kept on searching for my hand phone but I couldn’t find it. He must have taken it away. I crouched onto the floor and started crying. Aaron. Aaron, save me please. I couldn’t stop crying.

*Aaron’s POV*

I was looking forward to school today. I hope to see Gui Gui early so I purposely went to school earlier than usual. I walked into the classroom and saw Gui Gui’s seat empty. Maybe I came too early. So I walked to my seat and sit down. After a while, Hebe and Calvin walked into the class.

“Morning.” I greeted them. “Morning.”

“Hey, my sister is leaving tomorrow tonight. Do you want to come to the airport?” Calvin asked me.

“Ok.”

“Where’s Gui Gui?” Hebe asked me.

“I think she has not come to school. I didn’t see her yet.” What happened? I started calling her hand phone but it’s off. She wouldn’t off her phone. Did something happen to her? I was thinking about her throughout the lesson time.

~After school~

“Gui Gui didn’t come today? She normally would not be absent for school.” Hebe is making me more worry.

“I’m going to look for her.” I took my bag and rush out of the classroom. I continue to call her hand phone but it’s still off. I went to the playground to look for her but she wasn’t there. So I decided to go her house. I knocked on the door and her mum came to open.

“Is Gui Gui’s in?”

“She.. She..” Then, I heard someone calling my name.

“Aaron! Aaron!!” She started banging her room’s door. I immediately rushed into the house. “Gui, Gui, Are you in there?”

“Yes.” Without thinking, I wanted to bang the door down with my body. I tried a few times.

“Aaron, Stop stop! You will hurt yourself.” No! I must get you out. I promise you that I will protect you. I must get you out.

“Auntie, do you have hammer?”

“Yes yes!!” She quickly went to the store room to take out few working tools. I just took the hammer and knock onto the knob. I totally feel like I’m going insane. I smash the door knob till it dropped out and spoil the lock. I pushed the door open.

“Gui..” She ran up to me and hugged me tightly. “Sorry, I’m late.” She shook her head.

“I’m glad you are here.”

===================
I just hope that I have a boyfriend like him ah~

Signing off
bubblygal
4May
8:08PM