Chapter 37

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Unfamiliar Love

Chapter Thirty Seven: Unfamiliar Love

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Aaron!!!” I shouted for him but he didn’t turn back. I worried for him now. I wanted to find him but Calvin held onto me. “Gui, where are you going?”

“I want to go and find Aaron!!”

“Where do you want to go and find?!! I go and find with you!!” Calvin stared at me. I’m being too impulsive causing Calvin almost flaring up at me.

“I know where!!!” I swing off Calvin’s hand and started running. “Gui!!” He ran up to me and pulled me back. “You tell me where. I send you there.”

He turned to Hebe. “You wait for me here ok?”

“But.. I want to go too.”

Calvin smiled at her. “We will be back soon.” Calvin and I walked to his car.

“I’m sorry Calvin. I should be calmer.”

“I know you are worried about him. I never see him behaved that way before either. Let’s go.” I think he’s there. I hope he will be there. I told Calvin to drive to the playground.

~At the playground~

“Aaron?” I walked around the playground. He’s not here? Than where can he be? Just as I turned around, someone hug me from the back. I was shocked. Who is that? This feeling.. Aaron. He’s crying? I wanted to turn around.

“Don’t turn around. I will be fine after a while.” I saw Calvin standing in front of me. I looked at him. He nodded at me and mouth to me.

“I go first.” I nodded at him. I struggle off Aaron’s hug to turn around to look at him. I held his face. “Aaron, don’t scare me like this. You said before. I’m not allowed to run off like this. You should not run off like this too. I will get worry.” He didn’t say anything.

“Aaron, I know you love them. I know it. It’s because there is the existence of love, so you would feel disappointed and sad if they neglect you. But you know it right? They love you.” I looked at him. He kept quiet.
Do you know? This is want I learn – because there are feelings so you would feel angry or sad if they did something which you do not like it. Maybe I love my dad too but because he always beat me which covered up the love. Or maybe he did love me too, is just that he showed it in a wrong way. I do not know. The only thing I can confirm is that – Cherish people while they are beside you because you’ll never know when you would regret after they left. Mum. You would bless Aaron too, right?

I hold onto both of his hand. “Aaron, I promise. I will help you to get back the feeling that you have buried off. Let’s go home now.”

~Back to Aaron’s house~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Calvin, can you give me a lift?” I asked him.

“Sure. Where do you want to go?”

“I want to go to Auntie’s company.”

*Aaron’s POV*

Maybe Gui is right. Because I love them so I got hurt when I feel that they had neglected me. Thank you, Gui. I will try. I will try to untangle the knot in my heart. After going home, I went to bath but after finishing bathing, I couldn’t find Gui.

“Hebe? Left you alone? Where are Calvin and Gui?”

“Both of them went out.”

“Where did they go?”

“They.. They.. They went out to buy some things.” Hebe smiled at me. She seems to be hiding something. I tried to call Gui and Calvin but both of them didn’t pick up their phone.

“Aaron, you don’t have to worry. Calvin is with her.”

~At Yans’ Company~

“Calvin, you wait for me outside ok?” He nodded at me.

“Miss, who are you looking for?” One of the ladies asked me.

“I would like to see your CEO, Mrs Yan, please.”

“May I know your name?”

“I’m Gui Gui.”

“Ok. Please wait for a moment.” After a while, she came back. “Please follow me.” She led me into the office and to her room.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in.” A voice came from inside the room.

“Please go in.”

“Thank you.” I walked into the room. “Auntie.”

“Gui Gui right?” I nodded. “Please take a seat.” She pointed to the seat in front of her. “What brings you here?” She smiled at me.

“It’s about Aaron. I hope you can care for him more.” His mum looked at me with a puzzled face. “Aaron? Why do you say this?”

“I’m sorry for saying this. But he didn’t mean to be cold to you this morning. He just feels strange seeing you again after so many years. He..” His mum started laughing. “Impossible. He loves me and his dad a lot. But I did appreciate that he has a girlfriend like you.”

“Auntie. I..” She stopped me. “I know. I will take note of it. I’m busy now. I’m sorry.”

“Joyce, please send her out.” She pressed on the intercom of the phone.

“Auntie..”

“Miss..” She showed me out of the room.

“Sorry to disturb.” I bowed and walked out of the room reluctantly. I walked back to where Calvin is.

“How was it?” I shook my head. Sigh. “Let’s go.”
I won’t give up.

======
Here you go!!

Signing off
bubblygal
14May
9:04PM