Chapter 47

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

3 years of departure

Chapter Forty Seven: 3 years of departure

~The day that Aaron is leaving~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I’m still stuck in the restaurant. I wanted to go to the airport. Aaron is leaving today but my manager wouldn’t let me off.

“Gui, I will take care of here. Go and bring the customers in.”

“But manager, I need to..” Before I could even finish my sentence, he walked away. Why did the restaurant get so busy out of the sudden? I quickly finish the work and went to my manager.

“Manager, I really need to go now. Can I..” He nodded before I finish my sentence. My smile widens. I quickly change back into my clothing and rush off to the airport.

~At the airport~

Where is Aaron? I started searching high and low for him. Where is he? Don’t tell me he left already?? What time is it now?? 12PM. What time he leaving?? He didn’t tell me that. I continue searching for him. I looked all over the airport. Where is he? I stood outside the departure hall. I feel like I’m going to cry anytime.

“Don’t cry. It makes me wouldn’t bear to leave you like this.” Someone hugged me from behind.

“Aaron.. I..”

“Let me hug you for a while. I would miss this feeling.” I couldn’t control my tears anymore. I just hope that time would stop at this moment. He turned me around to face him.

“Don’t cry ok?” He wiped off my tears. I hugged him tightly. Does he really have to go?? At this moment, I regretted letting him go but I couldn’t bring myself to ask him to stay.

“For passenger taking K-11 to England, please proceed…” I looked at Aaron. I held on his hand tightly.

“I have to go now.” I shook my head. He hugged me the very last time before he goes in to the hall. I didn’t want to let go of his hand.

“Gui, take care of yourself.” Aaron’s dad patted me on my head. Aaron’s mum hugged me. “Take care Gui. I’m sorry.” I cried out again.

The 3 of them headed to the hall. Aaron took a last glance of me and continues walking. Tears just flow down freely. I wouldn’t want to see his back view. I turned around and started walking out of the airport. Just then, someone run up to me and hugged me tightly from the back.

“I will miss you.” Aaron..

“Aaron, I will miss you too. Take care of yourself.” I didn’t want to turn to look at him. I’m afraid that once I looked at him, I wouldn’t want to let him go.

“Aaron, turn around.” Both of us back face each other.

“Now, start walking and don’t turn back.”

“Gui..”

I smiled. I must be brave. “Let’s go.” I started walking away from him – further and further away.

~3 years later~

I have graduate from my school. And I’m now the boss of a florist shop. Actually, the funds are given by Calvin to Hebe and I. Both of us open this florist shop. Calvin is our shareholder. Haha. The business of the shop is stable. Oh yea. And recently, Calvin and Hebe are planning to get married.

“Gui, you will be responsible to do the flowers for my wedding.”

“Yes, my dear Hebe.” I started packing the bouquet of flowers. “Look after the shop. I’m going out to send all these bouquet of flowers.” I walked out of the shop and headed to my van. The van is also sponsor by Calvin. It is our shop’s van, for delivering purposes.

After delivering, I went back to the shop.

“Gui..”

“Ya??”

“Where is your bracelet??” I looked at my wrist. My eyes widen. I started searching for the bracelet but I couldn’t find it. Don’t tell me I drop it while delivering??!! I went back to the van to find but it isn’t on the van either. I drive back to all the places that I went just now. I started looking around.

Never she knew, the bracelet was being picked by someone and he is now looking at her.

=====================================
=)

Signing off
bubblygal
6 June
8:34AM