Chapter 18

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Angela

Chapter Eighteen: Angela

*Gui Gui’s POV*

After a few minutes, Calvin and Hebe came out of the house. Calvin then rushed to the girl. He started nudging the girl.

“Sis, Sis!” Hebe and I have our eyes widen. Calvin’s sister? “Brother?” Calvin looks relieve now. “Let’s go in.” We walked in and sat on the sofa.

“When did you come back? Why didn’t you inform me?” Calvin looked at his sister. She smiled at him. “I came back this morning. I wanted to give you a surprise. But I didn’t know I will surprise you in this way. Hehe.”

“Still dare to laugh!” Calvin got a little angry by his sister’s actions. “I didn’t fall into the pool on purpose. I was trying to find you but I trip and fall in the pool. Hehe. You have your friends here, don’t lecture me now eh.” She smiled at him. Never knew Calvin can’t really handle his sister.

“How long do you intend to stay here?”

“It depends. =).”

“This is my sister, Angela. This is Hebe, Gui Gui and Aaron.” Calvin introduced all of us to her but her eyes laid on Aaron. She smiled at him. “Thank you for saving me. I’m Angela.” She held her hand trying to get a hand shake from Aaron.

“You’re welcome.” He ignored her hand shake and turned to Calvin. “Do you have something to eat in the kitchen?”

“Yes. I ask the chef to cook for you?” Calvin replied Aaron.

“It’s ok. I will get it myself.” He stood up and pulled me along to the kitchen. I’m so confused now. I saw Angela got embarrassed with her hand lingering in the air and she took her hands back silently.”

“Angela, go take a bath and change your clothes.” Calvin shoo his sister up the stairs.

~In the kitchen~

“Aaron?”

“Can I taste your cooking?” This makes me smile. “Yes sure.” And I started digging out ingredients from the refrigerator. “What do you want to eat?” He seems to be staring at me all the time.

“Anything. I will eat anything as long as it is cook by you.” I started giggling. “Ok. Help me with the cutting, master.”

“Have you ever cooked before?” He shook his head. No wondered. “Cut it smaller. Put the ingredients in different bowls.” Seeing the panicking expression on his face really makes me want to laugh. And we started cooking together. He looks happy while cooking. Guess he is satisfied with his first experience of cooking. Haha.

“Wow. What smells so nice in here?” Hebe walked into the kitchen. “Get the bowls and spoons. It will be ready in no time!” I smiled at her. “Sure. I help to take the utensils and bowls out.” Hebe searches the drawers for the utensils and bowls, happily taking it out and spread it out on the table.

Aaron and I took the dishes out to the dining table. “Smells so great! Gui, I should employ you as my cook. Haha.” Calvin..

“I go up and get my sister.” He then walked at the stairs.

~Dinner Time~

I was sitting in the middle with Aaron and Hebe. Calvin and Angela sit in front of me and Hebe. Throughout the dinner, Angela’s eyes are on Aaron. I do not know whether Aaron is ignoring her or he doesn’t even know that Angela is looking at him.

“Gui, don’t keep eating white rice. Eat some meat too.” Aaron took some vegetables and meat into my bowl. “Thank you.” I kept on staring at him. “Anything wrong?” He spotted me looking at him.

“Nothing Nothing.” I quickly turned back and continue eating. Suddenly, Aaron started squeezing. Did he catch a cold just now? I quickly pass Aaron some tissue and before I knew, Angela was actually doing the same thing as I did and we both pass the packet of tissue at the same time to Aaron. Both of us started looking at each other. Sigh. I lower down my head and shift my hand back to myself. Suddenly, Aaron grabbed onto my hand and took the packet of tissue. “Thank you.” He smiled at me. I saw the disappointment in Angela’s face. I do not know why but I felt kind of guilty when I saw her disappointment. She.. loves Aaron?

“Hey, stay over tonight at my house.” Calvin offered. “Gui Gui, can you stay over tonight?”

“Yes. I can. I just have to call back to tell my mum.” I told Calvin. Guess he is happy that Hebe is able to stay over tonight.

“Wahh.. So full. Gui, your cooking is really very nice.” Calvin is hugging onto his stomach. Haha. “Yea. If you like it, I can cook again.”

“Ok. Let’s go to the living room. I will ask the maid to clean up the place.” We proceed to the living room and started playing all type of games – PSP, PS3, Wii.

~Late at night~

Calvin took Hebe out. I guess he has something to tell her. We will get the answer tomorrow. I giggled to myself. Suddenly, I remembered that Aaron kept on sneezing just now. I think he caught a cold? I better make some herbal tea for him. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

I started searching for herbs around the kitchen. Calvin’s kitchen sure to have everything available. Haha. After boiling, I carefully bring it up to Aaron’s room. His door isn’t lock? I wanted to knock onto the door but I saw her inside his room. It stops me from knocking and I stood outside silently.

=================
=).. Comments!!!

Signing off
bubblygal
25April
9:41AM