Chapter 11

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

I'm Here

*Gui Gui’s POV*

We ran out of the house and came to this playground. I lowered my head down. He hugged me tightly into his arms. “I’m here. Cry out all you want.” I cried madly into his arms. I’m supposed to be strong. I’m supposed to be. But for now, I lost all my control in front of him.

I start to calm myself down and sob silently. I push myself away from him a little and looked at his hands. I’m sure there is much more can marks on his back. There is also a big bruise on his arm when he tried to block the attack of the wooden bat from the man back then. Tears started flowing out again. It’s all because of me that he got wounded. It’s all because of me that he got caned by my dad. It’s all because he wanted to protect me.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” My tears started dripping onto his hands. “It’s my entire fault. You wouldn’t get hurt if not for me.”

“Gui..” He hugged me again. “Stop crying ok? I’m fine. Let’s go and get some medicine to apply onto the wounds ok?” I wipe off my tears and nodded. He led me as we walk to his car.

I stayed in the car when he went to the pharmacy to buy medicine.

“Ok. Back. Let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“Go to my house.” I stunned for a moment. “Why?”

“If not, are you going to sleep on the streets? I wouldn’t allow you to go back home and get beating again.” He chuckled. This is the first time I see him laugh. I looked at him.

“Ahem. Let’s go.” He stopped laughing and starts the engine. This makes me giggles. He’s funny and nice in some way. He’s so different from the previous time when I met him. He smiled at me and used his hand to touch my cheeks. He.. He.. Why are my cheeks so hot? I’m blushing. Am I? He starts to drive to his house.

~Aaron’s house~

Shocked. His house is super huge. He is a rich man son? I didn’t hear him saying about this before. Or maybe is that we didn’t ask him or Calvin. My legs seem to be stuck to the ground. I’m speechless.

“Gui? Are you ok? You’re not feeling well is it?” He put his hand over my forehead. “No no. I’m fine. I’m fine.”

“Ok. Then let’s go. You should be tired already. I get a maid to arrange a room for you.” I nodded and followed behind him.

“Prepare a room for this lady and also get new clothes for her.” Oh ya. I’m still wearing school uniform. And the uniform is all tattered and torn.

“Gui, I will get you a new uniform tomorrow morning, ok? So for now, just go and take a rest.” He patted my head and walked off.

“Miss, Please follow me.” The maid told me. “Ok.”

~In the room~

I smell great! After a good bath, I feel so refresh now. Aaron. Did he apply medicine on his wounds? I was getting ready to go and find him when my phone rang. Hebe. She must be still worry about me.

“Hello?”

“Gui, Are you back home yet? I was worry about you.”

“I’m at Aaron’s house now.”

“What happened?”

“I tell you tomorrow in school ok? I’m fine now. So don’t worry.” I assured her.

“Ok. Have a good night rest. Bye.” Sigh. She would be shocked that the wounds which are supposed to be on me were being “transferred” to Aaron. Oh ya! Aaron. I quickly rushed out of the room.

“Ouch! I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

“ Gui, Aren’t you supposed to be resting? Where are you rushing to?” Aaron? I looked up. It’s really him! His wounds are more obvious now under the big bright light. I stretch my hand out to touch his wounds. “Did you apply medicine on your wounds already?”

“Haven’t.” I looked at him. I think my tears are going to flow out anytime. How many times must I cry in front of him? “I’m fine, silly.”

“Where is your room?” I asked and he pointed to the room beside me. I pulled him into his room. “I apply the medicine for you.”

“I’m fine. I can apply myself. You should go take a rest. You look like you are going to collapse anytime.” He looks worry. “I can take it. I will go and rest after applying medicine for you.” I ignored him and took the medicine away from him and started applying on his wounds. I’m kind of shy when I help him to apply the medicine on his back but at the same time, I feel so hurt seeing all the wounds on him.

“Are you crying again?” He turned around and looked at me. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he started coming near to me. AH! Is he going to kiss me?? I could feel that my heart is racing very fast out. I pushed him away and ran out of his room and back into my room. I closed the door and breathe in deeply. It’s like I’m lacking of oxygen. I lied on the bed.

Aaron. I remembered the first we met on the streets. And we bumped to each other twice in a day. The first time he saved me from being ramped over by a car. The second time he saved me from the stupid man. And the third time he protected me from my dad’s caning. I smiled sweetly while recalling all these scenes. A sense of sweetness and secure came creeping into my heart. But, at the same time, the moment I reached his house, I could see the different between him and me. It’s a very big distance in between just like the ground and the sky.

Aaron. I closed my eyes. AH! He wanted to kiss me! My heart started pumping real hard again. AH!! Gui Gui, stop thinking stop thinking. Sleep!! How am I going to face him tomorrow? Hmmm..

=========
updated!! Enjoy!! =)

Signing off
bubblygal
19 April
8:44AM