Chapter 19

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Different happenings

Chapter Nineteen: Different happenings

*Aaron’s POV*

After eating dinner, we went to the living room and play. At around 10pm, Calvin wanted to bring Hebe to somewhere. After they left, Gui Gui and I went back to our room. The moment I finish bathing, there was a knock on my door. I thought it was Gui Gui, but the one standing right in front of me wasn’t her.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” I talked to her in a cold way. If not for Calvin, I wouldn’t even care about her.

“I brew some herbal tea. It’s go for cold.” At this moment, I saw some figure standing outside my room. I ignored Angela and walked towards the door. It’s was Gui Gui.

“Why aren’t you resting? It’s very late now.”

“I.. I brew some herbal tea for you. But since Angela has already prepared for you, it’s ok then. You rest early.” I saw the sadness in her eyes. I didn’t want her to misunderstand me with Angela. I held on to her arm and took the herbal tea away from her hand. “I will drink it.”

“But..” I smiled at her. “It’s getting late. Go and rest ok?” I felt her cheeks and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I turned around and proceed back to my room. She is still standing in my room. Sigh. “Go back to your room. I need to rest already.”

“But.. I.. Ok.” And she silently walked out of my room. I didn’t mean to hurt her but I do not want to give her any wrong information. I drank the herbal tea that Gui Gui brewed for me before going to bed.

~The next morning~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Yawn. What a good night sleep I have. Fresh air just makes me day happier. I looked at the bracelet on my wrist.

Aaron. I smiled and walked to the toilet to wash myself up before going down. While I was walking down the stairs, I could hear some laughing sound coming from the kitchen.

“I’m wondering who is it and it actually you this 2 love birds.” I complained. “Preparing breakfast eh?”

“Yea. Dear says he wanted to prepare the breakfast for all of us so I came to help.” Hebe looks so happy. “Dear? Eh?” I know it now.

“I guess the both of you are together huh?” I saw Hebe blushing away and Calvin laughing away. I guess that’s the answer? Calvin must have asked her yesterday. I smiled at them. My dear Hebe has finally found her happiness. I’m happy for her.

“Where’s Aaron?” I asked the 2 love birds. “He is probably still sleeping.” Calvin was the one who replied me. “Ok.” I walked out of the kitchen and headed to Aaron’s room. I turned the knob and opened the door. I regretted the moment the door is open. Angela lean down and kiss Aaron on his forehead. The moment she saw me standing at the door, an awkward atmosphere filled the whole room.

“Morning.” I didn’t say anything. I’m still so shocked by what I saw a moment ago. I took a few steps and my tears started dropping down.

*Aaron’s POV*

I was sleeping halfway when I felt something against my forehead.

“Morning.” Who is this? I tried to open my eyes but the sun is so bright. The moment I opened my eyes, I saw Angela standing at my bed. I quickly sit up and looked the direction she was facing – Gui Gui. I quickly stood up and wanted to walk towards her. Every step I took, she moves a step back. I caught on to her and stood in front of her. She quickly wipes off her tears and squeeze out a smile at me. “Calvin and Hebe are preparing breakfast. Hurry and wash up.” She ran away after finishing saying the sentence. I quickly dashed into the toilet and washed myself up, ignoring Angela who is still standing inside my room.

The moment I came out of the toilet, she’s gone. Guess it’s not so important to me either. I walked down the stairs and went to the dining room.

“What took you so long?” Calvin asked me. I didn’t really reply him. All I was doing is staring at Gui Gui. I didn’t really know when did Angela came into my room and she.. Sigh.

“Today is Saturday. Let’s go to the amusement park.” Calvin suggested. Everyone agrees in going so we decided to play for the whole day there.

“Brother, I will sit in Aaron’s car.” What?! What does she wants? Calvin nodded even. He is so going to get it from me. Angela happily walked to take the front seat of my car. I looked at Gui Gui. She just gave me a smile and sat at the back of my car. Reluctantly, I sat on the driver’s seat and start the engine. I took a peek at Gui Gui thru the mirror before driving off.

~At the Amusement Park~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Let’s go in to the hunted house!!” Hebe always likes scary stuff which is the opposite from me. “I’ll skip that.” She then remembered that I’m scared of scary stuff. “Oh ok. We don’t go then.” She looks so disappointed. “It’s ok. You all go play. I will hang around at some small stations until you all come out.” I smiled at her.

“But..”

“I will be fine. Go ahead.” And I pushed her to move. I signal them to go. After seeing them queuing up in front of the hunted house waiting to go in, I walked to some small sections situated at the side.

*Aaron’s POV*

I was kind of worry about her while queuing up in front of the hunted house. I decided to leave the 3 of them and go to Gui Gui.

“Calvin, I’ll skip this.” After saying, I walked away to go and looked for Gui Gui. At first, Angela wanted to come along but before she could do so, the people there signal them to go in to house which caused her unable to catch up to me. I was somehow glad. I went to the small sections to look for Gui Gui and I saw her looking at the big teddy hung on the wall.

“Do you want it?”

“When did you appear? I thought you went to the hunted house with them?”

“I escape from it. You want the teddy bear? I’ll get it for you.” She wanted to stop me but she failed. The game worked in this way. There are a few stone animals on the shelf – big or small stone animals. Hooking onto small stone animals means getting small prizes but they are easy to get. Big stone animals are harder to aim because they were further behind. In order to get the big teddy bear, I need to hook 5 rings over the big stone animals. I pay the uncle $10 for 25 shot. I still can’t get the rings into the hooks. The maximum I threw, I managed to hook 3 rings onto the big stone animals.

“Aaron, it’s ok. Don’t waste your money.” She tugged my sleeves. I smiled at her. And continue trying. After N tries, Yes!

“Thank you, uncle. There you go, Gui.” I pass her the bear and smiled at her. Hey Hey. Why is she crying? I was shocked. She threw her arms over me. “Thank you, Aaron.” I smiled and hugged her back.

The scene was witness by the 3 of them.

==================
Signing off
bubblygal
26April
7:45AM