Chapter 41

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Unacceptable truth

Chapter Forty One: Unacceptable truth

~In school~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Last paper!!!” I’m so happy of this. After so many of studying and coaching from Aaron, it’s finally the last paper and it’s finished. Exams ended and are holidays now!!
“Going anywhere??” Hebe asked.

“Let’s go eat, watch movie, play!!!” Calvin is very excited as usual.

We went around playing and eating before going home.

~At Aaron’s house~

“I’m so tired.” After bathing, I slammed onto my bed. I hugged on to my tatty bear. Suddenly someone knock at my room’s door.

“Come in.” Aaron?

“Anything to say? Not sleeping?” I asked him. He came up to me and slept on my bed.

“Hey Hey!!” I nudged him.

“Sleep.” He pulled me down and hugged me to sleep. Sometimes he just like a small child. Can’t do anything about him. Sigh.

~The Next Morning~

Who is it?? Early morning knocking my door. Yawn. I’m so tired. I tried to sit up and Aaron’s arm is on me. I slowly shift his hand away and headed for the door. Yawn. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Aaron’s mum is standing at the door. I quickly rushed into the toilet to wash myself up.

“I’m sorry auntie.” I saw her looking towards my bed.

“Both of you sleep together?” His mum sounded so shocked.

“He.. He.. No no. Normally, we don’t sleep together one.” Then she started laughing.

“Both of you are in good relationship. Guess I should not be worried already.” Then she walked out of the room.

“Oh! I forget to tell you. Faster wake Aaron up. His dad suggested going to the park together to do exercise and have some breakfast outside.”

What she meant by “Both of you are in good relationship. Guess I should not be worried already.”? Some bad feelings are creeping into my heart now. I walked to my bed and wake Aaron up. He pulled me down to the bed.

“5 more minutes.”

“No. Hurry. Uncle and Auntie are waiting for us.” I started shaking him. He suddenly sits up and came on top of me.

“What.. What you want?” I stumbled. He came closer to me.

“AH!!!” I pushed him away. “You haven’t brush your teeth. No kissing.” I stood in front of the bed. He started laughing. I grabbed one of the nearest pillows and threw towards him.

“Still dare to laugh!! Hurry!!!” I walked out of the room.

“Did my son bully you?” Aaron’s dad started laughing. Did they hear the conversation just now? I just smiled. After 5 minutes, Aaron walked out of my room and down the stairs.

“Did you bully Gui Gui just now?” Aaron’s dad asked him.

“Nope. When did I do that?” Stupid. Acting innocent. I glare at him. Pout.

“Ok Ok. Let’s go.” Aaron’s dad walked out of the house and we followed them. 4 of us headed to the park.

“Let’s cycle.” We rented 4 bikes and started cycling in the park. I have never seen this side of Aaron’s parents before. After riding for 2 hours, we returned the bike and headed for the nearest café.

“Both of you sit here. Aaron and I will get the food for you.” Aaron’s dad said and walked off with Aaron. Aaron’s mum smiled.

“Erm.. Auntie, don’t you and uncle have to work today?”

“We just wanted to accompany Aaron to make up for him. It has been so long since I see him smile.” Aaron’s mum smiled.

“Erm.. Auntie, what do you mean by ‘Both of you are in good relationship. Guess I should not be worried already.’?” She looked at me in confusion.

“You just now said when we are in the room.”

“Oh! We are hoping to ask Aaron to follow us back to England 1 week later.” I was shocked!!! Super shocked!!!

“Gui, I’m sorry. But I hope Aaron could start to focus on work earlier before he takes over the company when he is 21, which is 1 year later.” That means he is leaving me??

“Gui, so we hope that you would leave him for a moment. I’m not asking the both of you to break but just..”

“Yea. I understand. Work is more important. I know. He has to concentrate. With me around, he would get distracted. I know.” I feel like crying now. I shallow hard. Gui, you can’t cry now.

“Don’t worry. You still can stay in our house.” I kept silent.

“But we have not told Aaron yet. We are still deciding when to tell him.”

=======================
Signing off
bubblygal
20 May
10:07AM