Chapter 48

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Lost and Found

Chapter Forty Eight: Lost and Found

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I went to the shop. I couldn’t find the bracelet. How can I even lose it? I became so gloomy throughout the day.

“Gui, cheer up. Maybe you put it at home??” I didn’t reply her. I know that I didn’t place it at home. I have always being wearing it. I put my head on the counter. How can I lose it??!!! Just then, a little boy came into the shop. I looked up.

“Hello, little boy. May I help you?” Hebe asked him. He didn’t say anything. He just lifted his hand and put something on the counter. Eh??!! My bracelet. How did he.. Before I could even ask him, he ran out of the shop. I chased after him. The moment I step out of the shop, I couldn’t even find him. Does he need to run so fast?? I looked at the bracelet. How did he find it??

“Although it’s kind of weird, but it’s good that you got your bracelet back.” Hebe came up to me.

“HEY HEY!!! Why the both of you are standing at the door?? Welcoming me?? How did you know I’m coming??” Calvin appears in front of the shop and Hebe ran up to him. Both of them gave each other a kiss.

“C’mon. Don’t do this in front of the shop.” I walked back in. Both of them follow me in. “By any chance, is it you who found the bracelet??” Hebe asked Calvin. I looked at him.

“What bracelet??” Ok. It’s not him. I walked to the room in the shop and started doing the bouquet of flowers. Who is it??

“Gui, stop doing already. We need to close the shop already.” Hebe walked in.

“Why?”

“Don’t you remember? You are supposed to follow the both of us to try out our wedding gown.” Oh ya. I almost forget. I’m the bride maid of Hebe and Aaron is supposed to be the bride groom but he said that he won’t be able to come back to attend their wedding. Aaron. He hadn’t contact me for 2 years already. I didn’t know the reason.

“Ok. Let’s go.” I keep the flowers properly and pack the tables. I took my bag and followed them to the shop.
~At the bridal shop~

“Gui, is this nice?? Beautiful?” Hebe stands in front of me. She looks beautiful. Guess people always say woman looks the best in wedding gowns is true. Just then, Calvin walked into the room. He stared at Hebe. His mouth opens till mosquitoes are able to fly in. He went to hugged Hebe tightly.

“You look so gorgeous Hebe.” Both of them faced each other. “You look handsome too, Calvin.” Both of them smiled sweetly. I just envy the both of them. I guess Hebe spotted me after a while. She came walking to me.

“Gui, he will come back for you. He will.” Hebe held tightly onto my hand.

“But he hasn’t been contacting me. I guess he has all forgotten about me and I’m still waiting for him. How silly I am.” I’m on the verge on crying again. I should be happy for the both of them and shouldn’t cry at this time. Hebe hugged me.

“He wouldn’t forget about you. He wouldn’t.” She patted me on my back.

“Gui, he will come back for you. If he didn’t do that, I will kick his for you. Don’t worry.” Calvin assured me. His way of talking just make me wanted to laugh. Both of them smiled.

“Ok. It’s time for you to try on your gown.” Hebe pushed me into the changing room. I started changing and came out after 5 minutes. It’s so tight. I almost cannot breathe.

“Is it alright??” I asked the both of them. Hebe came up to me. “You look great.”

“Sure?” Both of them nodded.
Do you know? He is standing there all along, looking at me. He smiled. But I didn’t notice him.

=========================
Cliffhanger!~~

Signing off
bubblygal
8 June
8:25AM