Chapter 23

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Secret

Chapter Twenty Three: Secret

~Shopping Time~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

We walked into different shops including buying of clothes, shoes, bags, jackets, accessories etc. But I didn’t dare to buy the things using Calvin’s money. It’s like not so right to do so? But the other 2 girls keep forcing me to take this and that. And you know what? Aaron and Calvin have both being force to carry the things that we bought. Seeing them taking all the big and small bags just make me want to laugh. I walked over to Aaron.

“I helped you take some of them.” I tried to snatch the bags over but he wouldn’t allow me. “It’s ok. You go and have fun with the girls.” He smiled at me. “Ok then.”
We have shopping for the whole day until we are tired so we went into a restaurant to have out dinner. After eating, Aaron sent me back home. I was too tired that I fall asleep in the car.

*Aaron’s POV*

I sent her home after dinner. After reaching her house, I found out that she has fallen asleep. Guess she must have been all worn out by shopping for the whole day. Seeing her sleep just fascinate me. I don’t even bear to wake up her. But then, the sound of the motor bike passing by woke up her.

She started rubbing her eyes, “We reached already?” I nodded at her. “Then why didn’t you call me up?” She pouted. I smiled at her. She sighed and got out of the car. I followed behind her. I took out her things from the back of the car and gave it to her.

“Thank you.” She smiled at her. “Night.” She turned and started walking to the lift. “Oh wait.” She ran back to me. “I almost forget about it.” She took out a shirt out from one of the bags. “This is for you. I bought it myself.” She happily looked at me.

“Why buy a shirt for me suddenly?” She looked down shyly. “Nothing.” And she ran into the lift. I looked at the shirt and smiled.

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

It’s Monday again. Yawn. Back to school. I walked out of my room after washing up and sit on the sofa. I looked around. It’s so quiet. Oh ya. My dad is on business trip. No wonder no one shouting my name out loud.

“Morning mum!” I smiled at her when she walked out of the kitchen. “Morning! Go and have your breakfast. It’s ready on the kitchen’s table.”

“Ok!” I walked into the kitchen and ate my breakfast. Time for school! “Bye mum!”

“Be careful while going to school.”

“Ok.” I open the door and took the lift down. As I was walking down the slope, I saw this familiar figure.

“Aaron?” He turned around and looked at me. “Morning.”

“Why are you here so early?” I was being pushed into the car.

“Let’s skip lesson today.” Eh??

“Skip lesson? Why?” He just smiled and drove to this shop “Night Zone” – Don’t get it wrong. This shop sells different types of night gowns.

“Let’s go!” And he held my hand and walked into the shop. “But it isn’t open.” He just smiled and opened the door. Eh?

~In Night Zone~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Help her choose something that suits her.” Aaron told the salesgirl. “Eh.. Wait..” They didn’t even hear me out. “Miss, this way.” And the salesgirl led the way. She passed me lots of night gowns and asked me to try it on. While I was heading to the fitting rooms, I saw this 3 person – Hebe, Calvin and Angela. What are they doing here?? What is happening?

Hebe turned around and saw me. She happily walked towards me. “Is this pretty?” She e round for me to see. She is wearing a pink gown. Pink – Gentle and sweet. Angela was wearing a purple gown.

“The gown looks good on the both of you.” I told Hebe and Angela.

“Go try on yours too.” Eh? “What on earth is happening?” She pushes me into the fitting room. Guess I have no choice. I kept on trying and trying. The 4 of them kept on shook their head. I’m out of breathe. Finally, I came out with this one last gown which makes them nodded their head. Phew. I’m wearing this blue gown. The colour of the blue is like the sea. Simple and pretty.

“Gui, you look great in this!!”

“But..” I looked at my arms. Just then, Aaron passes me this long “gloves”? I do not know what it is called. But it covered up my scars. I’m happy now but why are we doing this?

“Gui, let’s go together tomorrow night ok? Calvin will fetch us there.” She smiled at me. I’m so confused now but they wouldn’t tell me what’s going on. Sigh. Guess I have to wait till tomorrow night in order to get the answer.

=======================
Signing off
bubblygal
30 April
6:38PM