Chapter 35

If I met you earlier [Season 1 / Prequel to Love Continues]

 

Aaron’s mum

Chapter Thirty Five: Aaron’s mum

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gui..” I looked up at him. “Will you accept me now? Can I be the one who stay at your side and protect you?”

“I..”

“I love you, Gui. I really do.” I went up to his ears and whispered to him. “I love you too.” His smile grew wider.

“So does it mean that you will accept me??” I nodded in response. “OH YES!!!!” He became too happy and started jumping around.

“Aaron Aaron. Relax. Hebe and Calvin are still sleeping.” I tried to hold on to Aaron. He suddenly hugged me tightly. “Thank you.” I started giggling.

“Ok. Go and eat now. I heat up the vermicelli for you.” I walked to the kitchen with him following behind me. I heat up the vermicelli and put it on the table.

“Here’s your cake too.” I took the cake out from the fridge.

“Why you keep on looking at me?” I asked him. He has been staring at me from just now when I heat up his vermicelli. He just smiled and started eating.

“Eat slowly. Nobody is going to snatch the food from you.” I sat down in front of him.

“Gui, I’m sorry about just now. I told my mum that I have something on but she wouldn’t let me go.” I put my finger on his lips to stop him from continuing.

“I told you its ok.” I smiled at him. He took my hand away from his lips. “I’m glad that I met you.”

My heart feels a sudden of sweetness. It’s just as if I ate honey a moment ago. “Hurry up and eat before it gets cold again.” He nodded and continues eating.

“It’s nice.”

“Thanks.”

After he had finished eating, he pulled me up the stairs into a room.

“This is for you.” He handed me a big tatty bear. My eyes widen.

“AH!!! It’s so cute.” I started cuddling it.

“Hi tatty bear. My name is Gui Gui. What’s yours?” I smiled and patted the bear. And Aaron started giggling.

“Hey! What are you laughing at?”

“Nothing.” HOH!! And I started chasing him around the room.

“Oh ya. I have something for you too.” I took out the other necklace that Hebe and Calvin bought.

“What is this?”

“Calvin and Hebe gave me this for my birthday. I have one too.” I show him the necklace that I’m wearing. He took the necklace from me.

“A&G.” And he smiled. “Help me put it on.” I took the necklace and helped him put it on.

“Nice?” I nodded at him.

~The Next Day~

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Morning tatty bear.” I looked at the bear which is sitting on my bed. I walked to the toilet and wash myself up before walking down the stairs. Eh? Where are Calvin and Hebe? Then, I heard noises coming out from the dining room. They are there.

“Morni..” I walked into the room and saw someone unfamiliar sitting with the both of them. Who is she? She turned around and looked at me. She smiled.

“Morning.” I greeted her.

“Morning. Come and take a sit here.” She patted at the seat to her right. I walked over and sat down. I was sitting in front of Hebe and Calvin.

“Gui, this is Aaron’s mum.” Aaron’s mum??!!! She looks so young!!

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know.”

“It’s ok. Sit down and have your breakfast. Where’s Aaron?”

“He should be still sleeping.” I replied her. Aaron’s mum. She looks nice.

“Oh ok. Since is holiday, let him sleep a little while more. Later, I would want him to go to the company for a while.”

“Huh?”

“Nothing. You are Gui Gui right?”

“Ah, yes.”

“I hope you are still comfortable living here.”

“Ah, yes. I’m sorry for the trouble.”

“Oh no. It’s ok. His dad and I also do not always stay here either. I hope you could stay here and accompany him too.” I smiled at her.

“Morning, Aaron.” Calvin and Hebe greeted him. I then realized he is standing outside the dining room. I walked up to him. “Morning Aaron.” I smiled at him.

“Morning Gui.” And he gave me a peck on the forehead.

“Oh. Dear, early in the morning we got sore eyes already.” Calvin started acting like a kid in front of Hebe.

“Oh yes.” And the both of them started giggling. Aaron’s mum smile at the both of us but Aaron seems to be ignoring his mum.

“Aaron, I need you to go to the company today and take a look at it.”

“Not today.” He said coldly and left. Eh??

“I’m sorry, Auntie.” I bow and chased after Aaron. He went back into his room. I held onto his arm. “Aaron?”

=============
I always wanted my bf to give me a ring couple necklace.. It's so nice.. =)..

Signing off
bubblygal
12May
5:01PM